Update V1.01:

• Fixed GUI to not conflict with other scripts/mods that use default BI GUI classes

On 7/30/2019 at 12:12 PM, rgscriven said:

ty mate for that

Check out the new files and let me know if you're still having issues, should be resolved now.

Cheers

Ive tested this with the new update and the issue now is with the CfgFunctions as inside my description.ext uses the CfgFunctions so im doing some testing on my end.

Also if it works, how would you get up the vehicle tune to do it, or is there certain keys to use.

Also after watching the video where were you doing the tuning aka safe zone, at a base with flag as we use on exile server mod

Also i noticed this inside the GOM_functions.hpp

class initParams{file = "scripts\GOM\functions\VehicleTuning\GOM_fnc_initParams.sqf";preInit = 1};

preInit = 1 was just wondering if that is correct or a typo

59 minutes ago, rgscriven said:

Ive tested this with the new update and the issue now is with the CfgFunctions as inside my description.ext uses the CfgFunctions so im doing some testing on my end.

Also if it works, how would you get up the vehicle tune to do it, or is there certain keys to use.

How you implement it is up to you, the included mission is just an example on how to do it.

Also after watching the video where were you doing the tuning aka safe zone, at a base with flag as we use on exile server mod

Not sure what you mean, is that supposed to be a question?

As above, how you implement it is up to you.

Also i noticed this inside the GOM_functions.hpp

class initParams{file = "scripts\GOM\functions\VehicleTuning\GOM_fnc_initParams.sqf";preInit = 1};

preInit = 1 was just wondering if that is correct or a typo

No, not a typo, why would it be?

Cheers

On 9/25/2021 at 9:30 PM, -xXPunisherXx- said:

Links to download are dead now that Armaholic is gone. Could you by chance reupload or direct to a place where I can download?

Of course, added a more permanent link and removed the Armaholic one.

Cheers

• Like 2

Made a mod version of this Vehicle Tuning V1.01 so that it also auto-initializes on any mission/campaign startup and gives the action menu "Tune Vehicle" when within 25 meters of any vehicle.

Hope this is alright. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2989997127

Also did a version for Aircraft Loadout V1.35: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2989820593

On 6/16/2023 at 8:01 PM, Marc13Bautista said:

Made a mod version of this Vehicle Tuning V1.01 so that it also auto-initializes on any mission/campaign startup and gives the action menu "Tune Vehicle" when within 25 meters of any vehicle.

Hope this is alright. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2989997127

Also did a version for Aircraft Loadout V1.35: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2989820593

did you make it as serverside

On 6/18/2023 at 7:51 PM, rgscriven said:

did you make it as serverside

It should work? I copied over some code from GOM's Aircraft Loadout mod and modified it for Vehicle Tuning.

Also changed the initialization of this mod's menu to not use "action menu"- but instead the 0-8 radio support menu just like GOM's Aircraft Loadout. So any player should be able to launch it now. 😉 It's also less annoying since "Tune Vehicle" no longer gets added to the list of actions blocking the center of your screen.

14 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

It should work? I copied over some code from GOM's Aircraft Loadout mod and modified it for Vehicle Tuning.

Also changed the initialization of this mod's menu to not use "action menu"- but instead the 0-8 radio support menu just like GOM's Aircraft Loadout. So any player should be able to launch it now. 😉 It's also less annoying since "Tune Vehicle" no longer gets added to the list of actions blocking the center of your screen.

as ive tried using serverside @GOMAircraftLoadout the one you made ad dont seem to work or am i doing something wrong