mannulus

Unable to change difficulty settings on server.

Title pretty much explains it. Since the new 1.58 update, we have been unable to enable/disable certain options (Even with custom difficulty selected). We are always forced into a 1st person with no hud or anything no matter the difficulty. Any suggestions on this?

Title pretty much explains it. Since the new 1.58 update, we have been unable to enable/disable certain options (Even with custom difficulty selected). We are always forced into a 1st person with no hud or anything no matter the difficulty. Any suggestions on this?

Server sets the difficulty you have no control over that for a reason. That means if the admins want it to be 1st person no hud it is such. And even if you could change it that wouldn't matter because the server decides the difficulty and forces it onto all people on it.

Server sets the difficulty you have no control over that for a reason. That means if the admins want it to be 1st person no hud it is such. And even if you could change it that wouldn't matter because the server decides the difficulty and forces it onto all people on it.

Well I run the server. You use to be able to change the difficulty ingame for the most part. Now that option is gone and changing it in game options does not work.

I have the Same, the Server Ignored it. why no idea BI need to fix it.

I have the Same, the Server Ignored it. why no idea BI need to fix it.

^ This.

Both myself and three other server managers have tried our hand at getting the new configs to work to no avail. 

Well it worked in the community I am a part of (third person enabling and aiming reticle disabled etc) and we followed the steps outline in the thread I linked to. I can only assume you're doing something wrong...