Sign in to follow this  
evrik

Tearing models

Since the update I am seeing the unit with disjointed hands on the weapon, and in some cases, complete detachment between hand and wrist. Here are some images showing what I mean. This is vanilla AAF uniform and weapon:

D32506864C8E7093F21D76F4F2444ADB089A549E

and a closer image showing the tear and deformed wrist:

51061B10AEE6B2C4EFC8E373BC227686BCFCE834

This can be replicated on a variety of other vanilla weapons and DLC marksman weapons.

The texture is slightly warped but there's no way to fix that short of changing the entire model of the hand.

I suppose they could change the texture so that it is able to withstand being stretched more.

The texture is slightly warped but there's no way to fix that short of changing the entire model of the hand.

I suppose they could change the texture so that it is able to withstand being stretched more.

What? He's talking about the bloody great hole at the wrist cuff of the glove...

• Like 1

Oh I see it now, I thought he was talking about the tearing of the texture, but the model actually looks like he has a broken hand (I loaded it up in-game, as the images didn't really show much of the 3d aspect)

Yes, sorry leddzepp, I was talking about how the skeleton appears to have been broken for holding most of the weapons - specifically those in the DLC. Not only is there a gap between the wrist of the uniform and the model of the hand, but the palm and fingers are badly twisted in some cases. I have seen the odd weird grip in previous versions of the game, but the actual gap is something new I think.