franze

AH-64D Apache Longbow for ArmA3 by Nodunit and Franze

On 15/07/2018 at 4:08 AM, ab_luca said:

- Added TSD MAP automatic compatibility with all maps - by Farquharson.

Hello! can you please explain how this function works?

You would basically put TSD NAV mode on, and hit MAP.

21 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

Are there any plans to overhaul the SFM? or is the project purely focused on AFM?

Cut's out a lot of the playerbase that don't have a analogue throttle from easily enjoying this mod

Not at this time.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sacha 'Voodoo' Oropeza said:

You would basically put TSD NAV mode on, and hit MAP.

WOW...and it works with modded maps too:))))

I recently got back into Arma 3 after a long hiatus and downloaded your AH-64D mod. The mod is absolutely amazing and the chopper is a joy to fly but I do have one issue. Whenever I try to use the FCR it doesn't pick up the targets. I always remember to load the AGM-114L onto my bird and I always make sure that the missiles are slaved to the FCR and of course that the FCR is turned on. But for some reason it won't bring up any targets and if it does i'm usually right above the target or have a visual on it. 

27 minutes ago, Voodoo311 said:

I recently got back into Arma 3 after a long hiatus and downloaded your AH-64D mod. The mod is absolutely amazing and the chopper is a joy to fly but I do have one issue. Whenever I try to use the FCR it doesn't pick up the targets. I always remember to load the AGM-114L onto my bird and I always make sure that the missiles are slaved to the FCR and of course that the FCR is turned on. But for some reason it won't bring up any targets and if it does i'm usually right above the target or have a visual on it. 

The bird still uses the old radar feature at this present time. At some point, we'll move to the next A3 generation radar. Everything is really complex codewise, so it's not to be expected soon as I'm making progress upon my free time as other any member of the dev'team.

For today's intel, I've worked on a lot of stuff for the last few days. One of all those changes is the rework of the TADS, based on the real aircraft. 

1532211581-desktop-screenshot-2018-07-21

• Like 5