franze

AH-64D Apache Longbow for ArmA3 by Nodunit and Franze

On 15/07/2018 at 4:08 AM, ab_luca said:

- Added TSD MAP automatic compatibility with all maps - by Farquharson.

Hello! can you please explain how this function works?

You would basically put TSD NAV mode on, and hit MAP.

21 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

Are there any plans to overhaul the SFM? or is the project purely focused on AFM?

Cut's out a lot of the playerbase that don't have a analogue throttle from easily enjoying this mod

Not at this time.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sacha 'Voodoo' Oropeza said:

You would basically put TSD NAV mode on, and hit MAP.

WOW...and it works with modded maps too:))))

I recently got back into Arma 3 after a long hiatus and downloaded your AH-64D mod. The mod is absolutely amazing and the chopper is a joy to fly but I do have one issue. Whenever I try to use the FCR it doesn't pick up the targets. I always remember to load the AGM-114L onto my bird and I always make sure that the missiles are slaved to the FCR and of course that the FCR is turned on. But for some reason it won't bring up any targets and if it does i'm usually right above the target or have a visual on it. 

27 minutes ago, Voodoo311 said:

I recently got back into Arma 3 after a long hiatus and downloaded your AH-64D mod. The mod is absolutely amazing and the chopper is a joy to fly but I do have one issue. Whenever I try to use the FCR it doesn't pick up the targets. I always remember to load the AGM-114L onto my bird and I always make sure that the missiles are slaved to the FCR and of course that the FCR is turned on. But for some reason it won't bring up any targets and if it does i'm usually right above the target or have a visual on it. 

The bird still uses the old radar feature at this present time. At some point, we'll move to the next A3 generation radar. Everything is really complex codewise, so it's not to be expected soon as I'm making progress upon my free time as other any member of the dev'team.

For today's intel, I've worked on a lot of stuff for the last few days. One of all those changes is the rework of the TADS, based on the real aircraft. 

1532211581-desktop-screenshot-2018-07-21

• Like 6

Hello guys, first of all thanks for the latest update! 

I have a question about IHADSS, when I press "toggle ihadss" at the action menu nothing happens.

I saw the following instructions on steam: "Also, the IHADSS display is a two step procedure now, as you'll first need to get the HDU by clicking the HDU box on the right hand side and turn up the IHADSS BRT rotary to get the display".

Where is the HDU box? How do I turn IHADSS on?

Well, I figured it out. I just needed to click at the right console. 

I cant find a way to enable hdu and then ihadss as gunner...no problem as pilot

Forgot this question

11 hours ago, john85oc said:

Hello Guys i am litte bit Confused about this mod. In Armaholic are that

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28085

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=33875

Its that the same?? but both are linked in this thead?

Ok i found my Fail.^^ Sorryyyyyy :D

This is the latest and most updated one

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=33875

the other one was belong to the original author that no longer takes a part in this dev and those guys here keep this mod alive and updated

Hello, we are having this issue after the  Warlords update, at the arma 3 menu screen some  menus are white boxes.. tried without the apache and everything goes fine.

5 hours ago, Team SFS said:

Hello, we are having this issue after the  Warlords update, at the arma 3 menu screen some  menus are white boxes.. tried without the apache and everything goes fine.

can i confirm and i have try with the update 03122018 White Menü Boxes

Thank you very much for the fixes and work , do you plan on working in another helicopter?'''''''''''''''''''

Shameless plug of my own YouTube Channel. Any views/subs appreciated.

We've been using this mod for a fair while now and really enjoy using it. Great work.

@Eesh Sin GerIn the folding panel under the right hand stub wing.

To turn on battery power you should operate the MIK switch which is only available in pilots position and is situated on the lower left control panel.

18 hours ago, TechThings said:

@Eesh Sin GerIn the folding panel under the right hand stub wing.

To turn on battery power you should operate the MIK switch which is only available in pilots position and is situated on the lower left control panel.

how do you open the right folding panel?

@Eesh Sin Ger You don't have to. I was answering your question literally.

The battery for the Apache is under the right hand stub wing behind a folding panel. That's where the battery is installed.

In order for you to turn on battery power and thus enable you to start the APU you need to turn the Master Ignition Key switch that is housed in the pilots position on the lower left control panel. Its a rotary switch with the options Off, Battery and External Power written around it.

It would also normally require you to put the aircraft key into the slot on the top of the switch for the aircraft to be allowed to start engines. I don't believe that is modeled in Arma.

8 minutes ago, TechThings said:

The battery for the Apache is under the right hand stub wing behind a folding panel. That's where the battery is installed.

In order for you to turn on battery power and thus enable you to start the APU you need to turn the Master Ignition Key switch that is housed in the pilots position on the lower left control panel. Its a rotary switch with the options Off, Battery and External Power written around it.

It would also normally require you to put the aircraft key into the slot on the top of the switch for the aircraft to be allowed to start engines. I don't believe that is modeled in Arma.

what i didnt see that in the panel also do you have to scroll to find it?

39 minutes ago, TechThings said:

no seriously i dont really get it can you send me a picture so i can get it?

Hello,

I think i have a new Bug found, Since the Arma 3 Update  with Advanced Flight Model

the problem its you make a Fast Flight (Colletive Stick Full) so on 70 kmh or 80 an faster start he to make the Nose down, 100mh its that controllable but 150 kmh its it not more  hes nose go continue so that point comes if you not Colletive Stick put down to win back controll again

So low Speed its all normal, but more speed = controllable  im Non Advanced flight model its all normal.

So i mean that was befor the Arma update not a Problem, but now yes. Sorry I do not know how to describe this with my bad English, if you did not understand me I can do a Youtube video with this problem

On 5/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, john85oc said:

Hello,

I think i have a new Bug found, Since the Arma 3 Update  with Advanced Flight Model

the problem its you make a Fast Flight (Colletive Stick Full) so on 70 kmh or 80 an faster start he to make the Nose down, 100mh its that controllable but 150 kmh its it not more  hes nose go continue so that point comes if you not Colletive Stick put down to win back controll again

So low Speed its all normal, but more speed = controllable  im Non Advanced flight model its all normal.

So i mean that was befor the Arma update not a Problem, but now yes. Sorry I do not know how to describe this with my bad English, if you did not understand me I can do a Youtube video with this problem

Developer of this mod already applied this issue -
"That’s a real behaviour

You never ever fly a helicopter with full collective

"

So it's not a bug..Join the discord, lot of questions are being answered there