Good job guys with the mod and very nice pictures!!

...can you reveal some interior of the vehicles too?

On 6/1/2019 at 2:32 PM, mankyle said:

Wonderful looking vehicles and Units eddie

I'm wondering if you are going to add naval vessels. Some gunboats, a minelayer, LCTs or even a Murena Class Hovercraft would be adequate for RACS or SLA...

http://blog.daum.net/as10456/1332

Anyway, I'm happy to see you are doing well and that you continue working on this hobby which I know it gave you confort during the hardships you endured a couple of years ago

Nice to see old friends of the mod stopping by after all these years.... and thank you for the kind words. 

Tough question. I doubt a large hovercraft is in the cards. I do however plan a series of go-fast style armed boats and slightly larger gun boats. We also work tightly with RKSL so PRACS will have Rocks LCVP and other future items. A minelayer/minesweeper would be super cool. I would address this more probably once i get a bit more of the core complete. 

I modelled a High Speed catamaran and you can find it in the completed addon boards.

If you like it you can use it as you wish 

The LCAC is available as is the ZUBR... I happen to know where the MLOD's are hiding.  Just sayin'

The Zubr MLOD is available somewhere??

Didn't know that...

Nice to see old friends of the mod stopping by after all these years.... and thank you for the kind words. 

I had a health problem too (a type of cancer) two years ago and the time I spent doing things like some translation projects or playing and modding arma helped me to cope with the chemo and depression I developed.

I hope you are well Eddie!!

ZUBR MLOD was imported in A2 as part of my boats pack from the original MLOD pack a long time back... LCAC MLOD is made available from Burnes.

Will the marine vehicle camouflage from A2 be making a come back ? it's a beautiful pattern on the helos. 

Hey wld427 🙂 It's so good to see that you're still around here. Project RACS was a must have for Arma 2 and I'm so happy to see that it'll come back to Arma 3 again. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1