Accidentally came up with my new favorite character, meet Drill Sergeant Staff Sergeant Charles Dance. An avid outdoorsman, Dance was serving near Corazol when the SLA invaded in 2006. With most of his unit wiped out and himself badly injured, he was captured by the SLA and moved to a POW Camp in the western part of DRS territory. After successfully escaping, Dance using his skills in mountaineering, managed to survive until the end of the war. After raiding a local farm and stealing a Mosin Nagant rifle, Dance was able to wage a small guerrilla war in the rocky mountains of Northwest Sahrani. He was found by a US patrol one week after the end of the fighting. When the Royal Family and RACS Generals announced the creation of a Mountain Warfare Unit, Dance was one of the first volunteers to join the 3rd Mountain Division and helped develop some of its training programs after returning from Bridgeport, California. He then found himself patrolling the very mountains he fought the SLA in as a Section Leader during the occupation period. Dance then was sent to Quatico, Virginia to qualify as a sniper and helped develop the 3rd Mountain Division Sniper School, training its first instructors. Dance lead a sniper team during Combat Operations in Chernarus assisting the CDF fight Chedaki forces in the South Zagoria Region. Dance then acted as a Platoon Sergeant in the Ranger Companies during deployments to Afghanistan under Task Force Royal. He then spent several years working in classified operations until he was injured. Despite a full recovery, RACS Command felt his death would be a tragic loss of experience and knowledge and has assigned Dance to serve as an instructor at the 3rd Mountain Warfare School. Though qualified to teach much more advanced courses, Dance has volunteered to act as a Platoon Sergeant at the Basic Warfare School. Trainees that graduate through his platoon have a higher tendency to achieve higher scores in more advanced courses and promote above their peers.

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.12.26_-_21.33.44.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.12.26_-_21.34.55.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.12.26_-_21.36.17.?width=1202&height=676

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

PRACS be like

Actually Releasing the Mod
>I sleep

Writing a paragraph of lore for a drill sergeant
> REAL SHIT

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2020 at 8:26 PM, phantomphan said:

PRACS be like

Actually Releasing the Mod
>I sleep

Writing a paragraph of lore for a drill sergeant
> REAL SHIT

Pretty awesome isnt it 🙂  

cu3b4ll is actually a tester and one of my lead guys in the lore section. He's doing a fantastic job. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

when is mod will be released not for only some strange selected guys? We can make cool screenshots too you know?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, General Yudenich said:

when is mod will be released not for only some strange selected guys? We can make cool screenshots too you know?

I would guess the screenshot takers are part of the beta testing team. Modding is a hobby, so I am sure it will be released when its ready.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

I would guess the screenshot takers are part of the beta testing team.

Exactly the case.... 

• Like 1

@wld427
You, and with that, the Royal Army Corps of Sahrani has come a long way from the M60-2000 to this gorgeous thing of beauty. (not that the inital tank was ugly, after all it realy exists. It's just that this one looks so much like a natural evolution of the M60)

In some strange way "Arma" as much as it was a totaly weird and what felt like for a lack of a better word "Kitbashed" game on release, its two minor factions have become among the most interesting ones in the whole franchise. Come to think of it, the fictional factions all have their special charme. But still, thanks to your dedication over all the time, RACS and SLA stand out as they are the only ones with proper full flegded TOEs and thanks to your team, awesome backstories.

can't wait for the mod to come out, since I've already booked a flight back to Paraiso 😉

• Like 4

Sorry guys @ gals....

Have you released a list of units or vehicles that are going to appear in the mod???

I love RACS since I bought Arma 1 (Armed Assault in Spain) and this mod was one of my favourites in Arma 2.

• Like 1

No list at the moment, wdl427 is working his but off to get this mod out to everyone. 

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2021.01.29_-_10.14.14.

• Like 10

21 hours ago, mankyle said:

Sorry guys @ gals....

Have you released a list of units or vehicles that are going to appear in the mod???

I love RACS since I bought Arma 1 (Armed Assault in Spain) and this mod was one of my favourites in Arma 2.

not really. My mood changes daily about what will make it in and what wont. 

the good news is i've picked a hard date for release so look forward to that!

• Like 7

Thanks Eddie

BTW...

I have just released the source files of a patrol boat and a light Ro/Ro ship with a helo landing pad. If you want to use them in PRACS you are more than welcome.

Keep up the good work!!!!

So hyped for release! Its mod already have a TON of brand new cool vehicles to try! My question is about can we add new community camos for vehicles like Pinzgauer? Personally want to make olive camo for Pinzgauer.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, mankyle said:

Thanks Eddie

BTW...

I have just released the source files of a patrol boat and a light Ro/Ro ship with a helo landing pad. If you want to use them in PRACS you are more than welcome.

Keep up the good work!!!!

PM me a link

On 2/4/2021 at 1:04 PM, Navalny for president said:

So hyped for release! Its mod already have a TON of brand new cool vehicles to try! My question is about can we add new community camos for vehicles like Pinzgauer? Personally want to make olive camo for Pinzgauer.

the UK mod has some really good Pinzgauers in green by @mikephoenix and @rksl-rock. I highly recommend you take a look at those.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2021 at 10:58 PM, wld427 said:

PM me a link

the UK mod has some really good Pinzgauers in green by @mikephoenix and @rksl-rock. I highly recommend you take a look at those.

I have virtually no input into them - i just helped Mike with some problems.

You can check out his Pinzguaers here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1755268799&searchtext=Armed+forces+uk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love the last shot. Just wondering, do you plan to have inflatable emergency sponsons on Puma? Every helo operating off-shore would be required to have those, I suppose.