Royal Sahrani Air Force, 4th Support Group, 10th Medical Evacuation Wing

The RSAF 10th MEW serves as the primary provider of Medical Transport Operations for all the RACS and RSAF. Utilizing SA330 Puma Medium Lift Helicopters the 10th MEW is capable of providing emergency medical evacuation duties in both maritime and wartime. The 4101st and 4102nd Combat Evacuation Squadrons provide on-call service to Combat Units throughout the RACS and even the RSN and RSMC when needed. The 4101st and 4102nd are trained to support units in "secure" areas and coordinate with ground medical personnel at their respective LZs. The 4103rd Combat Search and Rescue Aviation Squadron utilizes the same SA330 Puma helicopters but are trained to perform MEDEVAC duties in more dangerous areas of operation and land in "hot" LZs. The 4104st Combat Search and Rescue Squadron is the sole Special Operations Unit in the RSAF, and works in tandem with the 4103rd to insert into dangerous areas to locate, stabilize, and secure combat casualties and downed pilots. 

4C285CD034ADED8142F896A9BB52F39C0C50FF43

(A team of PJs and Operators of the 4104th Combat Rescue Squadron load a patient on an SA330 Puma flown by the 4013rd Combat Search and Rescue Aviation Squadron) 

• Like 7

Hi 

Is it possible to download the mod to try it?

If possible, from where is it downloaded?

Thank you.

22 hours ago, AtomicBoy said:

Hi 

Is it possible to download the mod to try it?

If possible, from where is it downloaded?

Thank you.

Currently this thread is in the ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION section of the forums, which means there is no download link yet.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, R0adki11 said:

Currently this thread is in the ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION section of the forums, which means there is no download link yet.

you are right, but sometimes in this same section, addons are published to be able to test them before publishing the final version.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, AtomicBoy said:

you are right, but sometimes in this same section, addons are published to be able to test them before publishing the final version.

That maybe the case sometimes, but normally if a thread has any release the moderating team will move it across to the ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE section of the forums. Now lets return to the topic in hand.

• Like 1

I remember this project  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Nice pictures .

I love the vibes of the RACS

If no you need some beta tester or mission marker shoot me a pm .

Im woorking to create a Orbat for you mod 😃

10 hours ago, ei8ght75 said:

Nice pictures .

I love the vibes of the RACS

If no you need some beta tester or mission marker shoot me a pm .

Im woorking to create a Orbat for you mod 😃

at your leisure join the discussions. Check out our discord for daily progress and news. We have a couple folks who do exactly what you are asking about. 

Project RACS Twitter https://twitter.com/ProjectRacs

Project RACS Dischord. Join the Discussion https://discord.gg/bUJeNcg

Something has always interested me about the Armaverse factions and its fictional nations. From what I remember from the A2 PRACS and the looks of this one, I love the amount of thought and detail going into it (Like that ORBAT). 

The work produced by this community ceases to amaze may. I disappear for months on end and when I come back I always see new an amazing things! Keep up the fantastic work RACS team!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Barandon said:

When it will  this mod will be released?Thanks.

That is never a good question to ask an addon maker, it will be released when its ready. After all addon making is a hobby.

• Like 3