There has been a sudden burst of activity as construction and engineering equipment begin fooding onto the Island of Rhamadi

107410_screenshots_20200109132505_1.jpg

• Like 7

On 1/9/2020 at 9:33 PM, cu3b4ll said:

There has been a sudden burst of activity as construction and engineering equipment begin fooding onto the Island of Rhamadi

Nice, I really hope M548 are compatible with setVehicleCargo 😉

On 1/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, churrofighter said:

Nice, I really hope M548 are compatible with setVehicleCargo 😉

out of curiosity.... or maybe i misunderstand your statement.... what vehicles would you liek to load in an M548? like pallets and such?

On 1/16/2020 at 4:27 PM, wld427 said:

out of curiosity.... or maybe i misunderstand your statement.... what vehicles would you liek to load in an M548? like pallets and such?

Yeah, M548 are usually used as ammo carriers for M109s so setVehicleCargo would let you load cargo inside the vehicles

We've already got an ammo carrier variant, meant for supporting the M109's

T-64,  or T-80 for SLA? See screenshot in Twitter but not sure what tank it is...🤔 And just want to say - many of your screenshots in start of this thread are missed.

16 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

T-64,  or T-80 for SLA? See screenshot in Twitter but not sure what tank it is...🤔 And just want to say - many of your screenshots in start of this thread are missed.

T-80

yeah about the screenshots.... screw photobucket..... 

Imgur is good too. Free and easy--just how I like my wome--er wait, no that can't be right. Hmm......  Well at any rate, Imgur is also pretty good.

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2020 at 5:11 PM, hcpookie said:

I've had relatively good luck with Postimage...

We are using imgur now, but im not going back through the thread and fixing them. 

• Like 1

LuLprjR.jpg

On our way to the front..... 

• Like 12

Hi wld427, did you end up keeping the marine pattern for the cobra like in the arma 2 racs? 

I know its been awhile since I've posted any screens, life has found a way to kick my ass pretty hard.

044C851C6507417447C38DFD95FF1612B670F873

• Like 6

Woah. Had no idea there was a Project RACS for ARMA 3. Why did i just found out about this? Lol. Do you have any plans in including a variety of LAVs in this mod like your Project RACS Armored Car Pack back in Armed Assault? I loved your work in that one, especially the LAV-200 with the 105mm. Hopefully you'd include some in this mod someday. :) 

Im loving this mod since Armed Assault im glad to see it coming for Arma 3 .

Beautiful works.

This is wonderful mod (i remember it from A2 times) and i hope wee'l see it soon.

• Like 1