Good job guys with the mod and very nice pictures!!

...can you reveal some interior of the vehicles too?

On 6/1/2019 at 2:32 PM, mankyle said:

Wonderful looking vehicles and Units eddie

I'm wondering if you are going to add naval vessels. Some gunboats, a minelayer, LCTs or even a Murena Class Hovercraft would be adequate for RACS or SLA...

http://blog.daum.net/as10456/1332

Anyway, I'm happy to see you are doing well and that you continue working on this hobby which I know it gave you confort during the hardships you endured a couple of years ago

Nice to see old friends of the mod stopping by after all these years.... and thank you for the kind words. 

Tough question. I doubt a large hovercraft is in the cards. I do however plan a series of go-fast style armed boats and slightly larger gun boats. We also work tightly with RKSL so PRACS will have Rocks LCVP and other future items. A minelayer/minesweeper would be super cool. I would address this more probably once i get a bit more of the core complete. 

I modelled a High Speed catamaran and you can find it in the completed addon boards.

If you like it you can use it as you wish 

The LCAC is available as is the ZUBR... I happen to know where the MLOD's are hiding.  Just sayin'

The Zubr MLOD is available somewhere??

Didn't know that...

Nice to see old friends of the mod stopping by after all these years.... and thank you for the kind words. 

I had a health problem too (a type of cancer) two years ago and the time I spent doing things like some translation projects or playing and modding arma helped me to cope with the chemo and depression I developed.

I hope you are well Eddie!!

ZUBR MLOD was imported in A2 as part of my boats pack from the original MLOD pack a long time back... LCAC MLOD is made available from Burnes.

Will the marine vehicle camouflage from A2 be making a come back ? it's a beautiful pattern on the helos. 

Hey wld427 🙂 It's so good to see that you're still around here. Project RACS was a must have for Arma 2 and I'm so happy to see that it'll come back to Arma 3 again. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

So I've got a new series I'm going to be putting out. Back when wld427 first began speaking about a RSAF CSAR team and the RSMC I had planned on doing a series of scenes meant to represent the Kingdoms involvement in RIMPAC in 2020. Time went on and I began playing with scenes set on the amazing Hebontes training map depicting different RACS units training with their American counter parts. It was at this point I decided that the Armaverse needed its own International Joint Training exercise featuring Armaverse nations. So now I present to you HEBEX(Hebontes Exercise). The first being set in 2019 making the first iteration HEBEX19. Currently HEBEX consists of six nations with the Republic of Altis and Stratis as the host. The United States, United Kingdom, and Spain are the much more advanced and experienced participants and provide materials and training. The Kingdom and Sahrani and Chernarus are also participants.

The idea behind this series is to place the brave soldiers of the Kingdom beside other real world nations and other fictional nations to get a feel for the capabilities this faction mod provides.

107410_screenshots_20190724204237_1.jpg107410_screenshots_20190724193245_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Royal Sahrani Commandos participate in a night time MOUT competition during HEBEX19

107410_screenshots_20190724210722_1.jpg107410_screenshots_20190724212705_1.jpg107410_screenshots_20190724212727_1.jpg107410_screenshots_20190724212950_1.jpg

• Like 4

RSMC Raiders conduct ship boarding exercises aboard the Spanish Navy P-41 Meteoro

107410_screenshots_20190724221430_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190724222622_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190724223318_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190724224518_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190724224550_1.jpg107410_screenshots_20190724224504_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190724224427_1.jpg

• Like 6

A RSAF CSAR Team trains with US Air Force PJs during HEBEX19

download_2.jpg

• Like 6

May I ask are those gas masks part of RACS or from another source?

OK thx.  Asking because I have an idea on making a legitimate chemical weapon that won't do damage if one is so equipped 🙂

The Contact DLC CBRN gear doesn't have any actual protective qualities, but there was a chemical warfare mod out that had suits and masks with chemical weapons

Just now, Cyfucher said:

so long, man, 3 years of waiting...

Well addon making is a hobby, it will be released when its ready. Also you may want to look at the following forum  rule:

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

15 hours ago, Cyfucher said:

It's a huge faction and he's working on the parallel SLA mod , as a mostly one man team with maybe occasional help here and there. If you ever played the arma 2 pracs you would know the absolute full scale of this.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Cyfucher said:

Yeah sorry everything is not millennial ready instant gratification. If you so choose join our dischord and follow the progression. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Cyfucher said:

You should ask for a full refund on the mod pre-order.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'm currently on a break from taking screenshots while I move and will be in between houses for about a month. Here's one from the Discord since I saw that evrik had been lurking in here and liked one of my posts.

107410_screenshots_20190707105241_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Been a long time lurker of this mod. Just the first time I broke cover. :D

• Like 1

Project RACS is looking for any modelers interested in helping make some accurate radars to go with our SAM systems.