On 9/8/2018 at 10:19 AM, Jontyzuma said:

Hi, can you please give us a release date for the mod? Also could you make a takistan skin for some of your vehicles, like the mirage iii and migs.

No. I originally toyed with the idea of another Takistani extension, but witht he way A3 turned out and the large mods(CUP, RHS, VTN etc) not being very compatible with each other, it just didn't make sense. 

Today's news.....

qsnQRte.jpg

morning foot patrol around the Parasio Airfield in new Arid Sahrani DPM. Also lugging it about  in the new rifleman version of the Sahrani Military Industries licensed copy of the CIRAS vest and LWH. 

• Like 6

i can still recall every square inch of that lovely map

3 hours ago, eggbeast said:

i can still recall every square inch of that lovely map

Ditto. I don't need a map to get around it lol

yeah same, even at night, i can even recall my favourite routes through each conurbation, and i could probably fly a blackhawk around Paraiso with my monitor switched off lol..

looking for someone with knowledge to help edit weapons. 

The meshes are all in game, textures done, need help with zeroing and adjustments/testing the like. 

if needed i can offer some1:1 training for your volunteer mate

Morning foot patrol between Ortego and Corozol looking for any signs of enemy activity in the sands.....

iSNiMEr.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I am so glad to see the chocolate chip back! Keep up your great work wld427!

Holy shit, this looks great. When's the ETA of Release? I'll also be happy to test it out should you require any help in the regard. Keep up the good work guys!

Edited by AussieBEAR
Spelling and Grammar Error

Regular foot patrols continue in the lowlands. Always watchful of anything to the north......

7Z1PGRK.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

King of battle always ready.....

XC4l2aG.jpg

LfjIBIz.jpg

• Like 11

I have a few artillery fire mission scripts you might want to look at...

I am very limited on the amount of time i have to mod lately so here are a few things i have been able to complete.

M-101 105mm howitzer

O0hjPvo.jpg

M-114 155mm Howitzer

0MqgpTT.jpg

M-1 155mm Howitzer/coastal artillery

QBWNyAY.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Ch53E Sea Stallion helicopter

89ZsRe7.jpg

CHE53 Slingloading M-102 Field Gun

gPbCkjl.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Jesus, Wld427! You almost made me lose No-Nut November with these fantastic screenshots.

On a serious note, excellent job as always. I cannot wait to see what you do with the Royal Marines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3rd Mountain Division has been called in from the mainland.... just in case...

CATzoA1.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hey it's been around 2 Years since opening this thread, what are you planning to implement before first version? im asking because you did shitload of progress in these 2 years and im wondering how much more content you will add / finish before release

22 hours ago, The_Tosser said:

Will this mod have any dependencies? im new to the forum so i haven't been following long.

Right now just RHS.

16 hours ago, mihal190 said:

Hey it's been around 2 Years since opening this thread, what are you planning to implement before first version? im asking because you did shitload of progress in these 2 years and im wondering how much more content you will add / finish before release

I really cant answer that.... i have been trying to keep up with the changes BIS has made but right now my planes are horribly broken and still need work. Ive been working on the Infantry recently. I hope to get to the armored vehicles soon. There will be a crapload of content... i do this for fun so i could never really tell you what will get done or when. If i have showed a photograph here (except the planes) it is most likely complete.... what else gets worked on or added depends on my mood. 

• Like 7

G'day @wld427,

Looking forward to seeing your armoured vehicles come across to Arma3. Are you going to port over the Trucks pack as well?

Please keep up the good work.

On 12/12/2018 at 7:07 AM, wansec_6 said:

G'day @wld427,

Looking forward to seeing your armoured vehicles come across to Arma3. Are you going to port over the Trucks pack as well?

Please keep up the good work.

portions of it yes. The IVECO basic trucks will be there and possibly the Pinzgauers. 

• Like 3

G'day @wld427,

That's good news. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to racing around in your scorpions/scimitars again.

• Like 1