SEM + Exocet.

Hummm makes me think about the HMS Sheffield...  ;) 

SEM + Exocet.

Hummm makes me think about the HMS Sheffield...  ;)

I expected that a forum member who is has been on these forum since 2011, would be aware of the forum rules.

That comment was not called for, the loss of life on that ship was not nice for those involved. Please keep those sort of comments out of any thread. Thanks

• Like 5

Amazing stuff! Do you have any teasers of the infantry perhaps? :)

unfortunately not right now. The infantry situation is a little bit fluid at the moment. trying to get the assets sorted and allocated. 

I do have some what i call SIS troops. Sahrani Internal Security or Sahrani Intelligence Services....PMC or CIA type guys which basically use the weapons i have in already and some retex BIS stuff. 

Ballistic09 or CannonSong.... please get some shots of those for the thread when you get a chance. 

• Like 2

Will do! In fact, I think I already have at least one kicking around, here.

658173BAD2F87235514A735301B62DD10FD543F1

The guy in the back is in headgear from another mod, but the gentleman in the foreground is equipped with the 'Standard' SIS kit. Mostly vanilla, but their weapons are mod assets. Some fantastic Galils, UMPs, G3s and FNCs are included currently, including optics where applicable.

FEFE44648C7CACDE9A906C614C7C635A62962CED

Choppers and aircraft also have custom pilots- as seen here, a RACS chopper pilot with my personal favorite, the FNC. Having seen a taste of what's to come down the pipeline, though, this just scratches the surface!

• Like 8

Hum, sry then if I hurt anyone's feeling. Was not my intention.

The FNC is one firearm I regret selling a few years ago.  Overall a nice weapon.  The problem (at least here) is that no barrel upgrades exist beyond custom builds.  Therefore the 1:12 barrel twist means it is limited to 55gr ammo.  The 62gr won't stabilize and barely hits paper at 100 yards.  I'm sure the Swedes and others who use it have upgraded barrels that work w/ the heavier bullets  :)

I can't remember - does the dust cover bounce up and down when firing like the real thing?  If not, you know that could be animated... :D

I will have to check!

EDIT: Doesn't look like it, but I can't speak for what the plan is, there, regarding further animations. I'm just a lowly hype-man! :D

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

someone had to do this : D

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

(Firewills F-14 in the background)

• Like 12

Got a few shots for you folks of the F-16C-S, today! Agile, fast, and loaded with plenty of weaponry, it's a great little air superiority aircraft in its current configuration.

E295135B48B45C2075EAEFD42131BAB82A8F91E6

867F2AD8914330AADFFCB1FADC1D7603C129D06C

• Like 7

Nice! Does it have an arming menu?  Self lase?  Any news on the Mohawk? Any other planes that is planned for this mod? 

Does it polish your shoes too?????

Don't quote me on this, but I believe wld is working on that feature. :P

• Like 2

Are those missiles cruise missiles?  Will this have some sort of real terrain following capabilities? Love them pix of the Mirage...Any more types of planes planned/in this mod?

Could use some more `Bronco-style` planes for Light CAS myself.Super Tucano,A-37 Dragonfly comes to mind.Looks great.

Could use some more `Bronco-style` planes for Light CAS myself.Super Tucano,A-37 Dragonfly comes to mind.Looks great.

As a member of 440 posts you should know that you don't make requests for addons in an mod thread. There is nothing worse, please post addon requests in the addon request thread.

• Like 2

Are those missiles cruise missiles?  Will this have some sort of real terrain following capabilities? Love them pix of the Mirage...Any more types of planes planned/in this mod?

They are Israeli Delilah missiles..... 

OV-1 Mohawk is my light attack aircraft. 

• Like 1

Hes using my logos, unit identifiers and everything. I really like it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@wld427 - oh found this forum, I like these mods haha

Good to see your still messing about mate, maybe I should learn this new stuff :)

• Like 3