You're asking the mod maker of PRACS if he is going to make a non-PRACS skin/skins?  I'm not a gambling man, but IF I WERE I think I would have a notion of how this will end... :D

I sense a drinking game coming on. Take a shot every time someone asks that.

(I call it "Surefire way to destroy my liver")

• Like 4

This looks awesome chances for a more generic skin apart from just RACS?

LEO and M60 look stunning

probably not anytime soon. I need to get Project RACS lined out before i can do anything else. Thank you for the compliments. Lots more stuff coming once i can get over a couple speed bumps. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the updates, looking forward to seeing new updates :)

Speed bumps?  Any problems I/we may be able to offer help?

• Like 1

Speed bumps?  Any problems I/we may be able to offer help?

Thanks as always Pook but the RHS guys jumped in and helped me out. What an incredible group of folks over there.

Even though I am not close to their high quality models and professional level textures, they never hesitate to answer questions for me. Hell, yesterday i was ready to quit. Hatchet, Reyhard, RedPhoenix were all over helping me line out the issues i was suffering from. It seemed everything i was working on was at a dead end. Happy to say that it is not anymore. Plus they helped weed out some bad habits i had from the past in my coding. I really learned a lot from their help....

I have said in the past that this community died years ago.... well, after yesterday,  i think there is still a great core of people here.

• Like 7

Thanks as always Pook but the RHS guys jumped in and helped me out. What an incredible group of folks over there.

Even though I am not close to their high quality models and professional level textures, they never hesitate to answer questions for me. Hell, yesterday i was ready to quit. Hatchet, Reyhard, RedPhoenix were all over helping me line out the issues i was suffering from. It seemed everything i was working on was at a dead end. Happy to say that it is not anymore. Plus they helped weed out some bad habits i had from the past in my coding. I really learned a lot from their help....

I have said in the past that this community died years ago.... well, after yesterday,  i think there is still a great core of people here.

Good to hear you have managed to resolve some of the issues you are facing, if you need any help let me know.

The Arma community has a great heart. Sure, we have our questionable extremities, our oddities, our bickering, our politicking, but the love of the game at the heart of it all brings us together more than it divides us- not something everyone can say these days!

Glad to hear there are such awesome folks out there, even now. Bravo, guys.

• Like 3

Are there any plans for the return of the OV-1 Mohawk? I always had a soft spot for that thing.

There are a few things ahead on the priority list, but it still needs a little work. It is in game and functioning. Should probably make the first release.

20160322104825_1.jpg

• Like 8

Play nice kids... I regularly criticize any "are you going to do this or that" questions :)  And I enjoyed the taki extension (hated it when they destroyed us).  So let's play nice in Eddie's topic :D

• Like 2

Taki assets? By project RACS? In Arma 2 and 3?

BB19F94A562FD35D71316BA8D3DD0FF8C70DE4D1

My 'puny little mind' knows nothing about those. But it sure likes taking screenshots of them while I bugtest them. Ignorance is bliss.

• Like 5

Unsung team has bronco. I prefer the Mohawk. its different and unique. 

• Like 4

a ov-10 bronco would be cool

Please don't post addon requests in an addon makers thread. Addon request belong in the addon request thread.

• Like 1

Pracs in arma 1 queens gambit was my number one mod, remembering how Pracs mod made a mark in my life

Pracs for Arma 2 was great, starting with the task force lion group and ending with all the new and wide array of addons

Arma 3 has always been empty for me, though i have CUP mods, i was playing on Sahrani map today, remaking the sahrani war of unification, playing as RACS it felt that there was a lack of everything, then i told my self "ahhhhh the old days, project racs, where are you wld427..."  :/

a few hours later, i started searching for a mod that can be in one way close to the RACS armory, nothing on armaholic,...

googled Racs arma 3 mods,   after a few failed searches

O_O omFg!!!

i found this thread!!!!

Welcome Back wld427 im very happy to see you again its me maddii,

welcome back Project Racs,welcome back everyone

this is he best thing that happened!!

• Like 1

unfortunately it all may die now....

have been away a week.... BIS updates...

now i cannot get tools or mikero's tools to work. both crash from binarize issue. 

im screwed....

now i cannot get tools or mikero's tools to work. both crash from binarize issue. 

im screwed....

What error message are you getting, the tools should indicate what the issue is.

im screwed....

You could contact the guys from CUP or ask them for help, they always do a great job 

if anyone knows how to fix these please advise....

I have already tried a full uninstall-reinstall tools and game. same issue on both regular and dev branch. 

error2.jpg

and on BIS tools

error.jpg

• Like 1

if anyone knows how to fix these please advise....

I have already tried a full uninstall-reinstall tools and game. same issue on both regular and dev branch. 

and on BIS tools

Do you have a bigger screenshot? As i can't read the actually error message.

I know that error message, its something that pops up when a program is running on an unsupported OS. 

But i don't get anyway why it is "K32GetProcessMemoryInfo" instead of "GetProcessMemoryInfo"?

Don't use addon builder from vanilla tools... use some community made tool like PBOProject from mikero.

• Like 1

That DLL entry point error is usually due to mismatched files.  May want to close all the tools, and see if there is a tools update in steam.

I use the vanilla addon builder with no problems.  HOWEVER I go into task manager, and change priority to "HIGH" so it runs faster, because it is stupid-slow.  I'll have to look at pboproject myself.