FYI, I have several transport plane models and basic configs from the "free planes" pack...

yak42, tu16, tu154, tu114, il76, il62, be200, an148, an124, an24, an22, an12

... among others.  They can be downloaded directly if you don't mind hunting for the links, or I can upload them somewhere.  I got the be200 working well enough in A2 that I found it interesting, but didn't pursue it as I didn't have the time to develop further.

Thanks pook... i will definitely get back to you on this....

one asks... and one receives....

Okay, this made my freakin' day. XD

Y'know, back in the day, when I wasn't a moron and forgot the password to my Bohemia account, (and the email account linked to it, hurr,) I did some screenshot-ing and testing with you guys- DiscountAnubis? I was just a kid then, but Project RACS for Arma 2 was the coolest thing to me. Years on and a venture into indie games later, and I'm starting to remember why I thought that.

Keep up the great work, man. It makes me smile knowing one of my old favorites lives again. :)

Will you be doing the Puma gunship, Mirage 2000 or F-15 from ArmA 1 & ArmA 2? Also, are you going to do the naval vessels you had from ArmA 1? These mods are sorely missed in ArmA 3. Would love to see the PRACS Super Hornet, it would be a great replacement for your Super Etendard. Just a thought. Keep up the great work, thanks. ☺

Will you be doing the Puma gunship, Mirage 2000 or F-15 from ArmA 1 & ArmA 2? Also, are you going to do the naval vessels you had from ArmA 1? These mods are sorely missed in ArmA 3. Would love to see the PRACS Super Hornet, it would be a great replacement for your Super Etendard. Just a thought. Keep up the great work, thanks. ☺

Things are a bit fluid right now.... The Super Hornet probably wont be back...and the naval vessels with the Mirage2000 are dead. I am looking for a new F-15. The Pumas and the SOCAT will be back 100%. So will the ole Etendard supplemented by a P-3 for naval patrols. . 

I have reached out to a few people about testing. I Should have files for you all to play with sometime in the coming week. Anyone else interested in getting on the testers list please send me a PM with credentials. 

I have fully integrated new features of 1.60 and the expansion highlights. So aircraft with targeting pods will be able to do so without scripting or anything 3rd party.

To tide you all over a little testing media from Ballistic09.....

107410_screenshots_20160529005132_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20160529000446_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20160529003945_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20160529000643_1.jpg

• Like 8

Things are a bit fluid right now.... The Super Hornet probably wont be back...and the naval vessels with the Mirage2000 are dead. I am looking for a new F-15. The Pumas and the SOCAT will be back 100%. So will the ole Etendard supplemented by a P-3 for naval patrols. .

I have reached out to a few people about testing. I Should have files for you all to play with sometime in the coming week. Anyone else interested in getting on the testers list please send me a PM with credentials.

I have fully integrated new features of 1.60 and the expansion highlights. So aircraft with targeting pods will be able to do so without scripting or anything 3rd party.

To tide you all over a little testing media from Ballistic09.....

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr57/ProjectRACS/107410_screenshots_20160529005132_1.jpg

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr57/ProjectRACS/107410_screenshots_20160529000446_1.jpg

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr57/ProjectRACS/107410_screenshots_20160529003945_1.jpg

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr57/ProjectRACS/107410_screenshots_20160529000643_1.jpg

You could ask Firewill for permission to retexture his F-15 mod. He has the F-15C/D & E. He also has an F-16C mod, which you guys had in yours for ArmA2. It could become quite handy as his mods are almost flawless. Just a thought. ☺

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images as per forum rules!
  • Like 2

Well I guess I'll have to start working on PRACS factions for some of my stuff now :)

• Like 2

Excellent news! I look forward to pimping displaying the beautiful assets as best I can!

That Flogger is beautiful.... anxious to be able to play with all those neat assets whenever it´s released =)

I hope some good SP missions/campaigns pop up using them after the release ;D

Cheers!

Yup, flogger is godlike... so crisp. Better than the RL haha ;)

• Like 2

Yup, flogger is godlike... so crisp. Better than the RL haha ;)

With Arma engine its hard to simulate loose rivets, leaking fluids, and randomly missing parts. 

• Like 3

You could ask Firewill for permission to retexture his F-15 mod. He has the F-15C/D & E. He also has an F-16C mod, which you guys had in yours for ArmA2. It could become quite handy as his mods are almost flawless. Just a thought. ☺

Just following up from my last post, Firewill's F-15 & F-16 also have a texture & config template. Firewill's F-16 already has been retextured for RACS by Pinaz93, there is one in a grey camo for CAP : http://i62.tinypic.com/28s4yys.jpg

& he's done a couple in sand/green for CAS/Strike : http://i62.tinypic.com/2d11zyc.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/2ij432t.jpg

He's done a pretty good job I might add, so you probably won't need to retexture the F-16 unless you wanted to make your own. Firewill also has an F-16D in the works at the moment... just saying... Just thought I'd make some suggestions... Thanks ☺

I love the pic of the Angry Bird. It's good to see that the Mirage III is still kicking on & that MiG-23 looks awesome! I can't wait to see what you guys have done with the P-3 Orion. Will the P-3 be in that blue camo similar to the Iranian one? I've been enjoying your mods since ArmA1 days & have been highly impressed by the diversity & quality of your mods. I'm eagerly awaiting your outstanding release, keep up the great work! Thanks ☺

Just following up from my last post, Firewill's F-15 & F-16 also have a texture & config template. Firewill's F-16 already has been retextured for RACS by Pinaz93, there is one in a grey camo for CAP : http://i62.tinypic.com/28s4yys.jpg

& he's done a couple in sand/green for CAS/Strike : http://i62.tinypic.com/2d11zyc.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/2ij432t.jpg

He's done a pretty good job I might add, so you probably won't need to retexture the F-16 unless you wanted to make your own. Firewill also has an F-16D in the works at the moment... just saying... Just thought I'd make some suggestions... Thanks ☺

I prefer to do and develop my own addons. firewill apparently will not let anyone access to the models he is using as he never returns anyone's messages. That's fine... that is his right and his business. I develop my addons with a careful and rather tightly thought out plan. I have stuck to these ideas for nearly 10 years and i won't change now. I don't like simple reskins of others addons. It removes my creative ability to make each PRACS addon different form what everyone else has. Why have 3 of the same thing in different colors? i want my addons to employ different features, loadouts, and be unique to Project RACS. 

I will probably wind up buying the same F-15 from turbosquid and developing it so i can share it with RHS. Those guys have been great to me and i feel the need to give them something back.

With that said there have been a lot of haters... I know a lot of these models are old. I know they don't have the best textures. I know I am not the greatest addon maker who ever lived.

but i don't give a flying fuck.......

my favorite PM so far has to be "kill yourself so these hideous addons can die already".....

the others are just filled with abusive language that shows the true character of the senders. If you don't like my stuff move on.

I am not RHS... I cannot make you the most fabulous model with a perfect texture..... RHS is pretty much professional....

I am not CUP..... i will not make you everything you want and right now... nor will i make sure it is ACE compatible......

I am Project RACS. What I have done over the years is bring you a complete independent, fully functional, and working faction. its not about pretty textures or the best model. it is more about game play and function.

Its also even more about what i want.... or what I am in the mood to do.

• Like 14

Right on WLD!  "Haters gonna hate".  Let them be.  The silent majority enjoys your stuff and you'll never hear about it.  Just know they exist ;)

Speaking of donations - let me know if you want any of my stuff.  And I mean "any"... when you said you would be interested in the transport, I developed the AN12 from those free planes addons.  I've sorted out how to make them w/ new factions and have released CUP and FAP versions (for IceBreakr's factions).  You can either have the MLOD or I'll develop a PRACS version(s) once I have the class names.

I'm sure you know but I have built a few other addons too...

BRDM2 pack

BTR60 pack

Pandur pack

Flankers (Su27, Su30)

Bombers (Tu95, Tu142, Tu16)

EF2000 plane

Bell 47 chopper (the MASH chopper)

Mi28 chopper (waiting on some weapons)

SCUD, Silkworm SSBM launchers

Boats, boats, and more boats

um what else LOL 

SAM pack - perhaps PRACS needs a HAWK missile site? :D  Of course the PRACS "telephone pole launcher" SAM's inspired me to work on the SA10 launcher.  It has a convoluted scripting solution so you can't shoot and drive, and the launcher must be erect to shoot.  But that is obviously meant to work in the site, not really as a "standalone" SAM like a SHORAD system.  Regardless I remember thinking "I have to make this look as good as the PRACS launchers :)

My point is that if you wish, I'll donate any/all of my MLOD's to you so you can make them PRACS-native.  No credit needed - I'm not in it for "credit" so to speak.  This is the least I can do for the countless hours of fun me and my group have had enjoying PRACS in A2.

• Like 7

Telling an addon-maker to 'kill themselves' because you don't get what you want from them? I see the twelve-year-old are out in force. That's just pathetic behavior, especially towards someone providing a service for free, and using their own time and resources to do it. But entitlement is a hell of a drug for some folks!

PRACS is a fantastic mod being worked on by some fantastic folks; what you give people with the resources and skills available is really something special, and if even half of what was in Arma 2 ends up in 3, it'll still be above and beyond what anyone has any right to demand. Hell, with some people acting like they are, I commend you for even going forward with the release- I can't say I'd feel nearly as charitable!

Keep doing what you're doing, man; I know there are far more people who appreciate the work of this community's addon-makers than there are dumbass children like that.

• Like 4

Telling an addon-maker to 'kill themselves' because you don't get what you want from them? I see the twelve-year-old are out in force. That's just pathetic behavior, especially towards someone providing a service for free, and using their own time and resources to do it. But entitlement is a hell of a drug for some folks!

PRACS is a fantastic mod being worked on by some fantastic folks; what you give people with the resources and skills available is really something special, and if even half of what was in Arma 2 ends up in 3, it'll still be above and beyond what anyone has any right to demand. Hell, with some people acting like they are, I commend you for even going forward with the release- I can't say I'd feel nearly as charitable!

Keep doing what you're doing, man; I know there are far more people who appreciate the work of this community's addon-makers than there are dumbass children like that.

Okay now that's called stupidity. Who tells someone that gives out free stuff to die. I actually fucking love where this world is heading, fucking hell....

I am not CUP..... i will not make you everything you want and right now...

What is this supposed to mean? :wacko:

What is this supposed to mean? :wacko:

It means that your project is absolutely massive..... and you have the manpower to do it..... i can't make everything nor do i have the time. 

its a tip of the hat to you, your team, and their efforts to be honest....

• Like 7

It means that your project is absolutely massive..... and you have the manpower to do it..... i can't make everything nor do i have the time. 

its a tip of the hat to you, your team, and their efforts to be honest....

I see, thanks for the kind words. :)

Good luck with PRACS.

• Like 5

I prefer to do and develop my own addons. firewill apparently will not let anyone access to the models he is using as he never returns anyone's messages. That's fine... that is his right and his business. I develop my addons with a careful and rather tightly thought out plan. I have stuck to these ideas for nearly 10 years and i won't change now. I don't like simple reskins of others addons. It removes my creative ability to make each PRACS addon different form what everyone else has. Why have 3 of the same thing in different colors? i want my addons to employ different features, loadouts, and be unique to Project RACS. 

I will probably wind up buying the same F-15 from turbosquid and developing it so i can share it with RHS. Those guys have been great to me and i feel the need to give them something back.

With that said there have been a lot of haters... I know a lot of these models are old. I know they don't have the best textures. I know I am not the greatest addon maker who ever lived.

but i don't give a flying fuck.......

my favorite PM so far has to be "kill yourself so these hideous addons can die already".....

the others are just filled with abusive language that shows the true character of the senders. If you don't like my stuff move on.

I am not RHS... I cannot make you the most fabulous model with a perfect texture..... RHS is pretty much professional....

I am not CUP..... i will not make you everything you want and right now... nor will i make sure it is ACE compatible......

I am Project RACS. What I have done over the years is bring you a complete independent, fully functional, and working faction. its not about pretty textures or the best model. it is more about game play and function.

Its also even more about what i want.... or what I am in the mood to do.

All i have to say is they are nuts, I have seen much worse in the way of models, and texture work. Personally I have been waiting for a Leo 1 for my Merc campaign, and a new aircraft especially one as beautiful as the Mirage III you have is always a welcome addition. Seriously cant wait to see these things when everything is complete! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

still plugging on the P3...

20160702133514_1.jpg

20160702130708_1.jpg

20160702124335_1.jpg

• Like 17

So nice...  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Hey wld427, excellent work with your P-3 Orion. It looks absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to see your mod when it's released, as I'm sure your true supporters too. Keep up the outstanding work!! Thanks. ☺

• Like 1

This looks awesome chances for a more generic skin apart from just RACS?

LEO and M60 look stunning

You're asking the mod maker of PRACS if he is going to make a non-PRACS skin/skins?  I'm not a gambling man, but IF I WERE I think I would have a notion of how this will end... :D

• Like 4