ok (I'm sorry for my english)

i want to know is possibility for making saeghe 2 in this mod ?

No... The only items i consider for my factions are weapons that were exported in good numbers. The factions represented in the Armaverse would only have equipment that fit into this category. 

• Like 1

No... The only items i consider for my factions are weapons that were exported in good numbers. The factions represented in the Armaverse would only have equipment that fit into this category. 

Thanks, dude

good luck

but it's shame that none of the equipment in arma 3 it is not Iranian real equipment

Thanks, dude

good luck

but it's shame that none of the equipment in arma 3 it is not Iranian real equipment

That's the beauty of ArmA. Don't see something you want, you're able to sit down and do it yourself since ArmA and it's developers embrace modders. ;)

• Like 3

That's the beauty of ArmA. Don't see something you want, you're able to sit down and do it yourself since ArmA and it's developers embrace modders. ;)

That's right but nobody not to create a mod that is similar to Iranian real equipment

That's right but nobody not to create a mod that is similar to Iranian real equipment

Well instead of asking a mod which already has a chosen direction (PRACS is about the RACS from Arma1) perhaps create your own Iranian mod ;)

• Like 3

Nice nice, but I have a question. This Leopard is from vilas right?

@Roadkill he just expressed his opinion, theres no reason to be mad ;)

Nice nice, but I have a question. This Leopard is from vilas right?

Yes... and so are my leo2 and leo2A5..... well a lot of my vehicles......  Vilas is a good friend and has been a major contributor to my mod for years. Why?

Just curious, because I havent noticed him in first post.

Just curious, because I havent noticed him in first post.

whats your point?

lol wow that's pretty funny

im missing something....

That Mig-28 is an F-5 version of sorts?

That Mig-28 is an F-5 version of sorts?

It looks to be a variant for dangerous zones, if you will. I imagine they're only flown by Takistan's top guns, though I'd imagine any old goose that thinks himself a maverick can get a hold of them. Either way, I'd hate to see something like that buzzing my tower!

Something something Kenny Loggins.

(I think I'll be heartbroken if there isn't a variant of this beautiful bird in black.  :P)

im missing something....

Ignore me, I'm just laughing at the "credit police" :)

• Like 2

So happy to see you back, PRACS was my second favorite arma II mod (after project CDF), I love INDFOR factions.

It looks to be a variant for dangerous zones, if you will. I imagine they're only flown by Takistan's top guns, though I'd imagine any old goose that thinks himself a maverick can get a hold of them. Either way, I'd hate to see something like that buzzing my tower!

(I think I'll be heartbroken if there isn't a variant of this beautiful bird in black.  :P)

Not the source, yet your post reminded me of this YT classic:

• Like 2

A "Zone of Danger", if you will?

• Like 3

I think someone may have just put their first tentative step into the danger zone 

• Like 1

That's pedal to the metal on the highway to the danger zone lol

• Like 2

btw wdl427 why u so mad? I was just asking if it was vilas or your model lol. Go easy on your drugs same goes for the other poofie ;)

YOU need to get out of my thread.... i am quite offended by this. To imply my character would sully itself like some crap hole millennial wanna be turd using drugs is simply out of the question. It is not funny, in fact it is quite stupid. Your ignorance is at a level that should unlock a Steam Achievement. Do you feel the need to vomit from the mouth all over the RHS or any other thread every time they post a picture? Have I not stood up for other addon makers over the years concerning IP theft? Did i claim any sort of credit for the model? I am not new here, I understand how things work. Do i need to make a glorified post every time as i have had these models in my mod for nearly 10 years? Did Vilas stop by and make any sort of complaint?  No he didn't because you are simple and don't understand how friendships work. Just like your smug attempt as insulting my friend Hcpookie.... your inability to impress shines through. 

SO at risk of getting an infraction you keeway can GO F$@K YOURSELF.  

If i could punch someone through the internet you would be picking your sorry ass up off the floor right now. Don't ever ever put my honor in question by implying i use drugs, and don't ever think i wouldn't die to defend any one of my friend's honor as well. That is the test of a real man and you....are quite lacking. 

This response may seem a but tough and might hurt your little feelings but you have no idea how deeply you have offended me. 

• Like 9

racs team is back wohooo looking good bro B)

keep up the good work like always :)

cya 

eddyD

Didn't read lol

Also that would be nice if I could see such hater in real life. I was just curious and you start to flame on me please also go fuck yourself :)

Also do you even bench 100lbs or just squat your ass to the chair that stands in front of your computer :D?

edit: My bad I should contact vilas in first place to report him about this situation, but from what I know he hasnt allowed his models to be ported over to A3 :P

The pot calling the kettle black.

Spam posts removed - Keeway take my advice, please respect other addon makers and other forum members. Especially as i hate to remind you that you tried to release content recently without seeking the proper permission in the first place.

• Like 1

one asks... and one receives....

20160529161620_1.jpg

• Like 5

The next offtopic post ,from anyone will result in consequences.

FYI, I have several transport plane models and basic configs from the "free planes" pack...

yak42, tu16, tu154, tu114, il76, il62, be200, an148, an124, an24, an22, an12

... among others.  They can be downloaded directly if you don't mind hunting for the links, or I can upload them somewhere.  I got the be200 working well enough in A2 that I found it interesting, but didn't pursue it as I didn't have the time to develop further.

• Like 2