jvcAI3f.jpg

Guess who's back.... back again..... PRACS is back..... your favorite substandard complete independent faction.

So for a while now i have been searching for an excuse or a reason to play some Arma. Face it there is no animal like it out there...plus i just like making stuff in game. As ballistic09 put it once... sorta like model airplanes. So i got involved with the RHS guys. In trying to learn the new tech and catch up with the changes, i started porting a couple of my models as test mules for experimentation. Well I am happy to say it is going pretty good, and better than I expected. 

So I will be bringing you the Arma3 iteration of Project RACS. As with Arma2 I plan to evolve the forces a bit... shed some of the old legacy stuff and integrate new things. As usual you will not have RSAF F-35s or RACS strykers....but i will bring you some really nice kit in a well thought out ORBAT. Just as in the past, PRACS won't be about having the fanciest model or the perfect texture, but about a complete faction of quality addons for good game play. 

Thanks for the help and support from: RKSL-Rock, Ballistic09, Unsung, Soul Assassin and the rest of the RHS team for inspiring me to get this going again.

Project RACS Dischord. Join the Discussion https://discord.gg/dxjay3D

Mirage III

XqS9IOn.jpg

AH-1S

7Qmxfnp.jpg

SA330 Puma

xedQo0l.jpg

and everyone's favorite.... RAH6 Angry Bird

KHCr8ag.jpg

• Like 35
  • Thanks 2

Some more media...

M60-S Pantera

A3_pantera.jpg

M-102 howitzer

A3_M102.jpg

M400 Falcatta

A3_M400.jpg

UH-1N

A3_UH_1.jpg

Leo1A5

A3_Leo1.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Awesome stuff! Have you considered teaming up with CUP?

• Like 2

Welcome back, good to see RACS returning :)

OMFG! I dreamed about this in ARMA 3! I am glad to see you are back with quality content! :) Now I am waiting for something and not nothing :D

Nice! Loved this mod in Arma 2, especially the diverse units that you included in it.

wld is back, yaay! Been waiting for this day ;) no more reason to slack off on Balkania project, SACO (Sahranian Colony) Forces will be ready ;)

• Like 2

Welcome back hopefully this time someone doesnt steal your work without permisson...

OK.

Who are you and what have you done with Eddie?   :D

Good to see you back. Best of luck with the new iteration. 

Wow!!!!! Super exciting to see this!

The quality of PRACS always impressed me beyond words, can't WAIT to see them stretching their legs on Sahrani again in A3 in all their glory!!!

• Like 1

Awesome to see these going to ARMA 3. Hopefully it will be using CUP and have ACE compatibility! Now all we need is for SMD Sahari features to be ported to CUP and it will be complete!

Hi! Could you add a Moving Map Display in the Jet?   Like a Port-hole with a map in there,so the pilot could more easy see what`s in front of him when flying fast....

I don`t really like the mini-map.Great to see this mod.thnx

Very nice stuff! Looking forward to this!

This is really good news! One of my favourite mods in A2! Happy porting/modding wld!

• Like 1

Back in A2, you made a F/A-18F but never released it.

Will you this time?

Anyway, congrats for this new release on A3!