Are we going to see more versions of the ciras like aor2.

Reference picture: AOR2+NWUIII+SWCC+Woodland+Variant.jpg

Are we going to see more versions of the ciras like aor2.

Reference picture: AOR2+NWUIII+SWCC+Woodland+Variant.jpg

Diffrent camo variations will be done later as a seperate mod dependent on this one

• Like 2

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your work on this mod.

Now that's what I called a quality equipment mod !

I'll follow it, erally nice quality and realism. One of the better for me.

Good continuation !

Just the heads up.

No inventory images of the vests. Aside that splendid work.

Regards.

Just the heads up.

No inventory images of the vests. Aside that splendid work.

Regards.

There was an update. Theres images now

There was an update. Theres images now

I am using version 0.5.1 of the pack and like I ve said there are no inventory images of any of the vests in inventory screen. (I am not talking abaut virtual arsenal thumbnails).

4VJ9sde.png

HF-OcDd.png

Regards.

• Like 1

I am using version 0.5.1 of the pack and like I ve said there are no inventory images of any of the vests in inventory screen. (I am not talking abaut virtual arsenal thumbnails).

4VJ9sde.png

HF-OcDd.png

Regards.

Yeah I can confirm that this error accurs. Will fix it for the next update

awesome work man! Love the pistol holster on the chest!

Still getting weird shadows, but now only from the camelback rather than that and the battlebelt. A shadow for the camelbak can also be seen on the player's shadow, but its hardly noticeable.

jHv39Sl.jpg

Still getting weird shadows, but now only from the camelback rather than that and the battlebelt. A shadow for the camelbak can also be seen on the player's shadow, but its hardly noticeable.

I would suggest redownloading the mod and also try running it with no other mods active to ensure it is not being caused by a conflict of addons.

• Like 1

I would suggest redownloading the mod and also try running it with no other mods active to ensure it is not being caused by a conflict of addons.

I had this problem before and after updating the mod, it would be quite the coincidence for the same corruption to affect both downloads. I will try running without any other mods in case of conflicts, thanks for the suggestions!

EDIT: Still occurring, even when no other mods are loaded.

I had this problem before and after updating the mod, it would be quite the coincidence for the same corruption to affect both downloads. I will try running without any other mods in case of conflicts, thanks for the suggestions!

EDIT: Still occurring, even when no other mods are loaded.

I already fixed this error on my end. I just completely deleted the camelbak shadow on the models. Turns out I can't just hide shadows just using hiddenselections.

• Like 2

Oh, and did I hear someone say AOR Vests?

Hah someone is already texturing them :D. I will be releasing my version of AOR and other camo patterns later on.

• Like 5

Hah someone is already texturing them :D. I will be releasing my version of AOR and other camo patterns later on.

If you want, I can send you a link with the AOR1 and AOR2 textures I made and some edited versions of the original textures. Maybe you could use the AOR ones as place-holders until you make something. I was a bit lazy and neglected the battle belt though.

If you want, I can send you a link with the AOR1 and AOR2 textures I made and some edited versions of the original textures. Maybe you could use the AOR ones as place-holders until you make something. I was a bit lazy and neglected the battle belt though.

Theres no need for that. I will do them myself.

SITREP No. 1

I have been struggling to fix the icon error when it turns out I only needed to add "\" before the texture path. Theses little things annoys me alot... But in the end it is fixed now.

Next update will bring two new things.

1. Cap in 3 camo variations. Variations are ("ESS/Bowman","ESS/Bowman/Surefire" and both of these variations with and without the Face cover)

2. Cryedro Backpack. I got this model from Warden_01. I have the base of it ingame already(screenshots below) will be doing maybe one or two more variations of it.

That would be all for now.

http://imgur.com/a/mX1cZ

• Like 9

Oh love that backpack Adacas! We have needed some very small packs like that for a while now.The only ones available are the vanilla assault pack and the one from Hawaiians 75th rangers-cant recall it's name.

Looking good :)

• Like 2

Love the backpack mate! Really really good :D you will make it as a backpack class item or as part of the vest?

• Like 2

Love the backpack mate! Really really good :D you will make it as a backpack class item or as part of the vest?

Oh please make it a separate item so we can use it with other stuff as well :)

• Like 3

Yes this is going to be a backpack class item.

• Like 3

Theres no need for that. I will do them myself.

SITREP No. 1

I have been struggling to fix the icon error when it turns out I only needed to add "\" before the texture path. Theses little things annoys me alot... But in the end it is fixed now.

Next update will bring two new things.

1. Cap in 3 camo variations. Variations are ("ESS/Bowman","ESS/Bowman/Surefire" and both of these variations with and without the Face cover)

2. Cryedro Backpack. I got this model from Warden_01. I have the base of it ingame already(screenshots below) will be doing maybe one or two more variations of it.

That would be all for now.

http://imgur.com/a/mX1cZ

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you were releasing 2-3 of your camos, and then we will be able to do our own re-textures just fine, correct? If so, will you be releasing the original .PSD file (or whatever file format it's in) so that we can easily do a re-texture?

Literally just been waiting for this mod and Hrogthar's Design Mastery M4's update to come out, so I can do an initial unit stand-up exercise.  :lol:  This is the only uniform mod, other than some vanilla stuff, that I've wanted to use. 

One quick thing however: will you be releasing the uniform top in an un-zipped collar version? When I was serving and met with some unit guys, I can't recall them having their collars zipped up that way. Again, just a quick question is all. 

Love the detail you've put into this. Your work is greatly appreciated! 

Cheers.

UPDATE 0.6

Added Cap with various model and camo variations

Added Face Cover, Shemagh and Shemagh + Face cover in diffrent camo variations
Added Cryedro Backpack in diffrent model and camo variations

Fixed MarCiras Vest icons (This time for real)
--------------------------------------------------
Links to download on the first page.
  • Like 7

Thanks for the update! A minor thing, but the icon for the mod in the virtual arsenal is mostly black and somewhat hard to spot. Any chance you could make it a white icon (or any other color)?