@SnakeDocc

Chest holsters were on the medic version of the MarCiras in the previous versions of the mod. 

HKJAduj.png

• Like 3

Hei! I think that chest holsters for light vests and belt holster for heavy vests would be the best solution :)

@IvyMike 

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

I'll just say this for now. I wish I had time to continue modelling. Currently I'm preparing my bachelor assignment for college which includes developing a website (haven't done this before so this is new for me), capturing footage for an intro video that will be shown on the website and preparing a documentation of the whole thing. Beside that I have also started to organize public and private airsoft games that take most of my weekends to earn extra cash. I won't promise a date when can I jump back to modelling but it will come.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Adacas said:

I'll just say this for now. I wish I had time to continue modelling. Currently I'm preparing my bachelor assignment for college which includes developing a website (haven't done this before so this is new for me), capturing footage for an intro video that will be shown on the website and preparing a documentation of the whole thing. Beside that I have also started to organize public and private airsoft games that take most of my weekends to earn extra cash. I won't promise a date when can I jump back to modelling but it will come.

Good luck on your bachelor assignment Adacas, take your time off, real life always comes first.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Adacas said:

...Beside that I have also started to organize public and private airsoft games that take most of my weekends to earn extra cash...

When I started my adventure with Airsoft, I disappeared from normal life for almost 10 years... :uzi:

Hi Adacas, i love the the textures you deliver with your mod, but its hard to combine them with task force radios Backpacks. Is there any chance u can add those or that i can have your permission to make the variants by myself ?

Good Morning,

My name is Michael and I am a member of the 509PIR Arma III Milsim Organization. ( http://509pir.us/ )Currently in our unit we have 30 mods with a size of 23. 9GB. I would like to reduce the number of MODs our members need to download and make it more user friendly for our less technically inclined members, and we running out of space in our mod init lines on our server. I respectfully request to use your MOD in a private mod pack for our unit that would be updated and maintained by me on Steam. Steam name ( A26Mike). This could be done in either a public pack or a private one. I appreciate your hard work on the MOD you made, and the dedication to the ARMA III community. Thank you for the consideration

V/R

Michael

• Like 1

I and probably a lot of people would like if you madr crye g3 combat uniform. Btw I got your mod yesterday and i tottaly love it the detail is superior. Keep up the great work.

Hi, I need to contact you. Where is it more comfortable to talk?

i thing this mod need update again i have some pic u can do this tip of update is look nice and great pack_mgp_render01.pngpack_mgp_render02.pngpack_mgp_render03.pngpack_mgp_render04.png

15 minutes ago, sazzad said:

i thing this mod need update again i have some pic u can do this tip of update is look nice and great 

If you check out the authors forum profile, you will see they will last active December 2018. So we may not see an update.

• Like 3

Hello!

I see this thread is pretty old but I'm following the guidelines stated in the steam workshop to reach out here if I'd like to get in contact with the creators of MGP. I love the pack and appreciate all the work you've put into this pack. I'd like to get in contact with Adacas if possible so I can get some insights as to how the pack was made. I have been working on re-texturing vanilla assets and other assets from the community (with permission of course) and would love to do some textures for MGP as I really enjoy many facets of this pack. Thanks for your time!

Crayons

Sugggestion.
Military Gear Pack BLACK Extension.

Adds uniforms and other gear in plain black.

This mod is really cool and has been really fun to use in realism ops and artwork and would be really cool to see a plain black version of the gear.

Is there  a way to ask for permission to repack this mod for private use, on a private server for a private arma 3 group where it will not be publicly published, just privately used within the unit in question?

Hello there.

In theory... If there were Military Gear Pack Remastered released should it be a separate mod or this one updated? 🤔

Judging from the amount of content relying on "legacy"/current version of MGP, I'd say having the hypothethical remaster as a separate mod might be the way to go. Even if you'll do your best to keep old classnames, texture/material paths and so on, you never know what other modders messed up with their content relying on old pack.