Can you add Black and Multi cam Black uniforms and plate carriers? Would love to see the grey fleece with MC Black pants. Also found a bug with the PCUs. They don't show patches/insignia's.

5 hours ago, dap117 said:

Can you add Black and Multicam Black uniforms and plate carriers? Would love to see the grey fleece with MC Black pants. Also found a bug with the PCUs. They don't show patches/insignias.

So if you read few posts back the military gear pack will not receive any new update as now adacs is starting the new tier 1 gear pack. Please check the topic before making a post.

• Like 2

Nice stuffs here. Could you please make an option to use the watch on the left hand and gps on the right? That'd be great, cheers

29 minutes ago, Tier1Voodoo said:

Nice stuffs here. Could you please make an option to use the watch on the left hand and gps on the right? That'd be great, cheers

There will be no new developments to this addon as adacs is starting a new tier 1 gear pack.

On 23/05/2017 at 10:16 AM, Adacas said:

Military Gear Pack is obsolete :) No futher fixes will be made and all the work will be focused on the new project.

• Like 3

You should have just had the thread locked and started a new one TBH. Lots of confusement and negligence going on here.

13 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

You should have just had the thread locked and started a new one TBH. Lots of confusement and negligence going on here.

The main problem mate is that people never read posts before asking or making a post, me like a lot of other people like you also know that the mod as changed because we read before posting something 

To be fair @Tier1Voodoo asked for additional stuff in the old pack directly after a post that explained the old pack wasn't going to be updated. I understand missing something a page or two back, but seriously......

The only thing I can think is the request was for the upcoming stuff, but as we don't know what's in it, unlikely.

There's another word for that @wsxcgy and I promise you, its not confusion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

The author of the thread wants it kept open, which is why it hasn't been locked.

• Like 1

And once again we are moving forward!

balgl_Ke.jpg

I have been gone for a while now once again. But the summer is coming to an end and once again I have started working on the project. Right now I'm working on some small accessories for all the upcoming vests. So far I have (Carabiner, CAT, IR Beacon, Duct Tape, Zip Ties, Chemlight) All of them have been remodeled new except for CAT.

After I'm done with all these small things I will continue working on S&S Precision gear for the Plateframe's release. After that we'll see where this project will head next. 

Now is a good time to suggest some new vest accessories (although I'm not sure what else to add and this is where you guys step in) 

• Like 24

Well the Plateframe is so tiny, there not really much room to add anything else :D But I would like to see variants with a belt and pistol holster (preferably in ubl configuration).

NSFS6ao.jpg

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Well the Plateframe is so tiny, there not really much room to add anything else :D But I would like to see variants with a belt and pistol holster (preferably in ubl configuration).

NSFS6ao.jpg

Depends mate, check out some plateframe loadout of devgru reenactors they have some stuff on them also they use them in combo with lbt 1961 :D

• Like 1

Misc utility stuff like what you've mentioned you modeled, plus basic shit like mag pouches, pistol mag pouches, flashbang/smoke pouches, comms, and maybe an IFAK if theres even any real estate for that is all I can really think of.

Couldn't hurt to model stuff like admin pouches, GP pouches, grenade pouches, MG pouches, and hydration pouches while you're at it though. this kind of vest is for high speed stuff so a lot of that might not be apropriate, but it'll be nice to have it all there when you start kitting up new vests in the future.

If you do set up a battle belt thats a lot of space gained but I'd still say with the plate frame its better for lighter and faster loads rather than extended or intense missions.

Also, just an observation, the plate and frame look a bit too big. not a big deal though (haha).

Is there anyway that on the model there could be a spot on vests where custom patches could be added by people wishing to do so?main-qimg-e288753c2c70e49948b3130d941d6a

Similar to the guy on the right.

Model looks good but even xl plates arent that big and your multicam is too shiny. It's good to see your work again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ltf said:

Model looks good but even xl plates arent that big and your multicam is too shiny. It's good to see your work again

Yeah I was about to say that I'm a 6,1 feet tall and use XL plates and they are really small on me cover only my chest and not my stomach

• Like 2

XL plates are 12 x 10" I believe, it's the one thing I've noticed on several vest addons, not just this one, even mine, the plates are too large.and the scaling is wrong.

Other than that, it's a cracking looking vest model.

Very cool Adacas, nice to see you back around the forums working on stuff. Like the others have said, the size is a little off but it looks really nice. 

Here you go mate, you will get a perspective of the size, the plates are the same width as the distance between the nipples. The length will slightly vary depending on how that person wears his. Mine is from abut 1" below my Trachea, and a hands width ( four fingers) from the waist band of my trousers.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, road runner said:

XL plates are 12 x 10" I believe, it's the one thing I've noticed on several vest addons, not just this one, even mine, the plates are too large.and the scaling is wrong.

Other than that, it's a cracking looking vest model.

11x14

I use mine the way is recommended the top part in contact with the suprasternal notch. 
The think is even the XL one, the lowest part is 5.5 inches from my belly button which would be eight fingers from the belly button

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Adacas said:

And once again we are moving forward!

balgl_Ke.jpg

I have been gone for a while now once again. But the summer is coming to an end and once again I have started working on the project. Right now I'm working on some small accessories for all the upcoming vests. So far I have (Carabiner, CAT, IR Beacon, Duct Tape, Zip Ties, Chemlight) All of them have been remodeled new except for CAT.

After I'm done with all these small things I will continue working on S&S Precision gear for the Plateframe's release. After that we'll see where this project will head next. 

Now is a good time to suggest some new vest accessories (although I'm not sure what else to add and this is where you guys step in) 

The model is Awesome saw it first elsewhere then I realized it was Warden work

New plateframe scaling.

20170822155628_1.png

On 8/20/2017 at 9:23 PM, Eduardo Argimon said:

The model is Awesome saw it first elsewhere then I realized it was Warden work

Actually it is Gerards Mery work. Warden did the textures and retopology of the model.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:32 PM, Bitesrad said:

Have I ever dissapointed with variety? Haha There will be multiple variants. Probably not during the first release but later sure.

On 8/20/2017 at 2:03 AM, wsxcgy said:

Misc utility stuff like what you've mentioned you modeled, plus basic shit like mag pouches, pistol mag pouches, flashbang/smoke pouches, comms, and maybe an IFAK if theres even any real estate for that is all I can really think of.

Couldn't hurt to model stuff like admin pouches, GP pouches, grenade pouches, MG pouches, and hydration pouches while you're at it though. this kind of vest is for high speed stuff so a lot of that might not be apropriate, but it'll be nice to have it all there when you start kitting up new vests in the future.

If you do set up a battle belt thats a lot of space gained but I'd still say with the plate frame its better for lighter and faster loads rather than extended or intense missions.

Also, just an observation, the plate and frame look a bit too big. not a big deal though (haha).

The stuff you have listed I don't call "accessories" these are mandatory items to have and of course those will be modeled. What I asked is what else I could add to make the vests and loadouts as unique as possible. 

On 8/20/2017 at 2:49 AM, 1LT J. Shaw said:

Is there anyway that on the model there could be a spot on vests where custom patches could be added by people wishing to do so?

Similar to the guy on the right.

Yeah I can create hiddenselections in appropriate spots (pretty much anywhere where there is velcro surface)

• Like 26

Looking great! Are you confident that the plate is supposed to be that low on the body?

Scaling is looking a lot better. The plate sits a tad low, but its good. Also, my bad on misunderstanding what sort of accessories you were looking for. I suppose medical shears, a flashlight like the sidewinder or sidewinder compact, a GPS, and some sort of general multitool would be nice.