Well that sure is a welcome surprise :D I thought the plateframe was dropped, but glad to see it's back.

Perused through thread, saw no mention, thought i'd share this little bug. Taken on Namalsk, dark enough to highlight the severity of the problem but light enough to see what's going on

Spoiler

057417F47E7F22B0A55ED03A317FAA374D9918E3

Not sure if it affects right side patches, too, but it definitely affects left side for any uniform that takes patches except the tee shirts, and it's not just UnderSeige patches, it's everything BIS included

Very excited to see where this goes :) 

1 hour ago, Hvymtal said:

Perused through thread, saw no mention, thought i'd share this little bug. Taken on Namalsk, dark enough to highlight the severity of the problem but light enough to see what's going on

Hide contents

057417F47E7F22B0A55ED03A317FAA374D9918E3

Not sure if it affects right side patches, too, but it definitely affects left side for any uniform that takes patches except the tee shirts, and it's not just UnderSeige patches, it's everything BIS included

Military Gear Pack is obsolete :) No futher fixes will be made and all the work will be focused on the new project.

• Like 2

There should be college credits attached to reading the BI forums, everytime a modder previews something new, I look it up and learn!

This looks good! Excited about the fresh start! If you could find your way to include a PSD template in the mod for re-texturing (assuming you're ok with us doing that), that would be awesome!

Military Gear Pack is obsolete :) No futher fixes will be made and all the work will be focused on the new project.

lol

8 hours ago, Adacas said:

Is MGP going to be somewhat integrated into the new project? Is there a name for the new project yet? :)

That looks like 5.11 plate carriers the Russian blokes are wearing, very nice vests, very comfy too, had the pleasure of borrowing one from one of the Korean lads I'm working with. One of the most comfiest plate carriers I've ever worn in my 13 years in Iraq.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, road runner said:

One of the most comfiest plate carriers I've ever worn in my 13 years in Iraq.

'In one hundred battles, the most comfy army will prevail.'

- Sun Tsu

• Like 8

8 hours ago, scooterperpetual said:

As far as I know he is scrapping everything from MGP and starting over. I believe the new name is Tier 1 Gear Pack.

Dumb me I didnt see he changed it :D

Thanks for the info mate :)

• Like 3

My eyesight must be failing me, but I cant figure out whether the plateframe on the Facebook fanpage is black or just really dark green.

My eyesight must be failing me, but I cant figure out whether the plateframe on the Facebook fanpage is black or just really dark green.

what are you even talking about? Facebook fan page?

1 hour ago, VastGameMaster said:

So will this thread be closed soon as the other mod threads start?

I don't think this thread will be closed, they already changed the name

• Like 1

I just hope Adacas will make Tier 1 compatible with his former gear pack as I have no intention to stop using it. The quality and depth that's he's already made in his first gear pack is top notch.

• Like 6

Hello, I'm new here. Do you have any plans of adding the Cyre Compact Alpine Overwhites? It would be very cool for winter operations.

ACCOW191LXL.pngACCOW191LXL-A.png

• Like 1