I think it's a shame road runner pulled all his work. The guy that started questioning made a huge deservice to the community. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jacobs said:

I think it's a shame road runner pulled all his work. The guy that started questioning made a huge deservice to the community. 

Drop it.

Back on topic folks

• Like 1

Love the addon, been using since the release! However, i would like to make a suggestion, the microphone on the Peltor's are on the wrong side, they are usually on the left, not the right.

References:

Spoiler

peltor_c_a_01_02.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

16427571_10211678250981463_8585158594181

Thanks again for everything, and i hope i don't come off as an ungrateful guy :tounge:. Just making an observation.

Keep rocking.

The mic on Peltors can be moved to the other side per user preference (left handed shooter etc.).

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Adacas said:

Yes those could be as a placeholder because I know that the community really wanted those uniforms

Yes please

13 hours ago, Max255 said:

The mic on Peltors can be moved to the other side per user preference (left handed shooter etc.).

I'm aware of this, however, the mic on right is usually used by left hand shooters. The character in game is right handed and would make more sense to have the mic on left, not interfering with his cheek weld (it is also way more common).

I think it's just way too much effort for a tiny change.

Also quoting my previous since it got lost in some comments. Would be cool to know...

On 23.02.2017 at 9:59 PM, Max255 said:

I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but vests don't seem to have a shadow LOD. Is this something that can be fixed in future versions?

14 minutes ago, Max255 said:

I think it's just way too much effort for a tiny change.

Of course, if it is too much work it is not worth the effort. I made the suggestion imagining/hoping it would be an easy fix.

Hey adacas I just wanted to tell you how happy and grateful I am to have someone be doing such great work as this. I have been waiting so long for someone to do a decent and expansive version of the airframe helmet and vests. ESPECIALLY with the airframe helmets, you knocked it out of the park. So thank you man for doing this mod I love it and will look forward to more great work!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, waya32 said:

Hey adacas I just wanted to tell you how happy and grateful I am to have someone be doing such great work as this. I have been waiting so long for someone to do a decent and expansive version of the airframe helmet and vests. ESPECIALLY with the airframe helmets, you knocked it out of the park. So thank you man for doing this mod I love it and will look forward to more great work!

It is one of the best uniform, vest and helmet mods out there, IMO.

Really good job on this mod.

Could we, by any chance, get more possibilities to retexture certain gear?

The backpacks don't have the "v_grenades_co.paa" as a hiddenTexture.

Hey Adacas, love the mod!!  Do you know if the 64-bit ArmA going to break anything in it?

25 minutes ago, kman_(kya) said:

Hey Adacas, love the mod!!  Do you know if the 64-bit ArmA going to break anything in it?

It wont. I've been using 64 bit on Dev branch for weeks now with no issues. Only mods affected were ACE and a couple of others-those issues have mostly been resolved.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

It wont. I've been using 64 bit on Dev branch for weeks now with no issues. Only mods affected were ACE and a couple of others-those issues have mostly been resolved.

Great, thanks!

Hey there, Adacas. Love this mod; the variety and realism of the gear and uniforms is top-notch!

Got a small bug to report, regarding ACE medical and uniform/player models:

When you try and ACE-interact on other users wearing MGP uniforms, the leg nodes are placed underground instead of where they should be on the legs. The only uniforms that seem to work properly are the Tshirt + G3 field pants.

That's all I got regarding ACE for now, everything else works smoothly. Again, love all the uniforms and gear, especially the MMAC vests!

Announcement

Hello everyone!

I have been quiet for quite a while now on the forums. The reason for this is that my studies take most of my time. Besides that I have to work on current class assignments and prepare for this semesters final work I also have two extra classes, because of my Erasmus trip to Turkey. So everyday day I go to college. Stay there during the classes and when I'm back I have to work extra to catch up with the rest of my group. After doing all this I'm no longer in the mood to work on the mod. This period will last till the next months end. After that my college will send me to do practice in one of the local radio/television business for another month. I'll see if I'll have more free time or less during that period, but I'll try my best to get back into modding.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Adacas said:

Announcement

Hello everyone!

I have been quiet for quite a while now on the forums. The reason for this is that my studies take most of my time. Besides that I have to work on current class assignments and prepare for this semesters final work I also have two extra classes, because of my Erasmus trip to Turkey. So everyday day I go to college. Stay there during the classes and when I'm back I have to work extra to catch up with the rest of my group. After doing all this I'm no longer in the mood to work on the mod. This period will last till the next months end. After that my college will send me to do practice in one of the local radio/television business for another month. I'll see if I'll have more free time or less during that period, but I'll try my best to get back into modding.

Thanks for the update, but you have no need to apologies. At the end of the day addon making is a hobby, its not a job. Return to it when you can, after all real life does have to take priority sometime. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

Thanks for the update, but you have no need to apologies. At the end of the day addon making is a hobby, its not a job. Return to it when you can, after all real life does have to take priority sometime. 

I disagree!!  Keep updating and creating awesome mods and forget about real life and school.  No woman either!!!

Just kidding.  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Real life should be a priority all the time in my opinion :)

It's all good adacas, focus on your studies! We hope we see you back here soon!

• Like 3

Adacas, indeed no need to apologies.

Addons you released are AWESOME and many thanks for your contribution :don14:.

Good luck:drinking2:

We wait with bated breath, boss man. Hope things work out for you whichever way!

Hi Adacas.

It seems like military gear pack mod was suddenly removed from steam workshop today.

Is there anything way to republish this really great mod on it?

I and my friends are in trouble, we've been using this mod published on workshop in our multiplayer coop mission.

thanks.

• Like 2

Also wondering about Steam Workshop, the alternate configurations extension was also removed.

1 hour ago, Pyotr Wakiga III said:

Hi Adacas.

It seems like military gear pack mod was suddenly removed from steam workshop today.

Is there anything way to republish this really great mod on it?

I and my friends are in trouble, we've been using this mod published on workshop in our multiplayer coop mission.

thanks.

Oh no!!  Same thing happened to us!!!