3 hours ago, road runner said:

No, it's my G3's for my up and coming JSOC uniform addon, you just can't see the collar due to the shoulder straps :f:

I cant wait for it, also is there a BI post on the mod? (warn me if I dun goofed by asking just wondering)

2 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

I believe that was a joke :)

@wsxcgy- That was a joke...right? 

Yes, of course. I always hesitate about making jokes because I worry they'll be misinterpreted and I guess this is why haha.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Yes, of course. I always hesitate about making jokes because I worry they'll be misinterpreted and I guess this is why haha.

I was pretty positive, but some people online...you just never know :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, devgrubrah said:

I cant wait for it, also is there a BI post on the mod? (warn me if I dun goofed by asking just wondering)

2 hours ago, Adacas said:

1. Thanks for the feedback. I will resize according patterns and play around more with the colors.

2. AOR1 pattern will be adjusted for the next update

3. Face shields won't be altered. I want them to have this slick look.

4. I won't be adding prefixes. First of all, the names are already long enough. Secondly, there is already a way to sort gear by mods in arsenal so I don't see why prefixes are needed unless you have everything in one single mod folder.

Good news, I'm sure it'll turn out great judging by the AOR 2 improvements. Speaking of patterns, the t-shirt uniform variants have miss-matching camo patterns (as in two different forms of the same pattern). I'm guessing they're mostly just wip, but honestly instead of fixing all t-shirt camos, you're probably better off replacing them all with the generic military coyote brown, tan or green undershirt you already made. Probably more realistic that way anyway. With regard to point 3 and 4, no biggie ;)

Amazing job made, thanks a lot to all devellopper who upgrade our game like this, again many thanks for your time spent for our pleasure..

• Like 2

Can you make a Classname list for all the stuff?

Thx for the mod!!!

1 minute ago, DrHard said:

Can you make a Classname list for all the stuff?

Thx for the mod!!!

You don't really need classnames just use the Virtual Arsenal. And if you really want the classnames use the virtual arsenal to gear up and then use the couple of commands bohemia provides us with to learn the classnames.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

You don't really need classnames just use the Virtual Arsenal. And if you really want the classnames use the virtual arsenal to gear up and then use the couple of commands bohemia provides us with to learn the classnames.

i know that.. but if i need to restric a virtual arsenal need ALL the classnames and this way is much hard than a autor provide the names

16 hours ago, DrHard said:

i know that.. but if i need to restric a virtual arsenal need ALL the classnames and this way is much hard than a autor provide the names

You can use the virtual arsenal yourself, dress your character with whatever you need to get the classname of, use the commands to get the classnames, write them down, disable the virtual arsenal and you are good to go I don't see why I need to explain this. This author's job is to provide you with the items, it is YOUR job to find out how to use them.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but vests don't seem to have a shadow LOD. Is this something that can be fixed in future versions?

Other than that - great work on the pack! Loving it so far!

On 2/20/2017 at 6:59 PM, road runner said:

Very nice use of the up and coming JSOC addon in the pictures. :smileee:

Uh where did the BI JSOC Addon Page go?

12 minutes ago, devgrubrah said:

Uh where did the BI JSOC Addon Page go?

Roadrunner has asked that all of his mods and threads be removed from the BI forum and from Armaholic.

17 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Roadrunner has asked that all of his mods and threads be removed from the BI forum and from Armaholic.

Really? Why? People stealin' hit shit?

Just now, SuicideCommando said:

Really? Why?

Well, i would rather not derail this thread, but i imagine a lot of people will be asking.

Suffice it to say, roadrunner got fed up of the way addon makers are too often treated by this community. particularly in regards to some double standards that seem to exist. He argued that any mod that uses a company name, such as mods containing Hk416's, Colt firearms, Crye gear, Opscores, etc etc etc, are technically breaking copyright law.

As such, he felt they should be held to the same standard as any mod that is criticised or removed due to using someone else's coding/configs etc. We all know however that there are dozens of mods using bits and pieces of other mods out there-modding could not exist without it. And there are dozens of mods that we all love for their realism and attention to detail, that are using registered trademarks and imagery without the corporation in question's approval.

While it is a terrible loss to the community to have all of roadrunner's fantastic work taken away, at the end of the day, modders make their work for themselves, and decide to share it with us. If they feel they no longer enjoy being part of  the community, then that is their choice.

Now let's get back on topic-any further questions, please use the PM system.

• Like 10

Well thanks for taking the time explaining it ineptaphid. So this means that JSOC isn't going to be released publicly then. Just damn. Well r r's the man and I respect him for his decision.

Least we have this sweet gear addon still, however. :D  (see how I brought it back on topic.)

Wow, how dramatic. So back on topic?

Adacas, may I suggest you switch the Inova light for the Adventure Lights VIP strobe? The Inova screams airsoft and is not IR capable, so it doesn't see at all as much use as the VIP.

Keep up the hard work!

• Like 1

I am adoring the latest releases for the mod, Adacas. You update at such a relentless rate that I barely have time to fully appreciate all the new stuff before I am showered with new content again.

Thank you for your time and efforts continuing my favourite arma mod. All of your new gear is brilliant and I look forward to seeing what you are working on next!

Sad to see that roadrunner taking down all of his projects. 

Before he started his JSOC mod I had intentions of using the Crye G3 uniforms from SOTG mod, but decided not to do it when he announced it. I could port those G3's for my mod and then work on adding different uniforms later.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Adacas said:

Sad to see that roadrunner taking down all of his projects. 

Before he started his JSOC mod I had intentions of using the Crye G3 uniforms from SOTG mod, but decided not to do it when he announced it. I could port those G3's for my mod and then work on adding different uniforms later.

Road runner left? Damn, that's a shame, I liked his stuff.

While the SOTG uniforms are good looking they're not quite in the same league as your custom made Arma 3 uniforms. Wouldn't it be better to model your own G3 uniform? I think you've proven you're more than capable :D

28 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Road runner left? Damn, that's a shame, I liked his stuff.

While the SOTG uniforms are good looking they're not quite in the same league as your custom made Arma 3 uniforms. Wouldn't it be better to model your own G3 uniform? I think you've proven you're more than capable :D

Well he can use the SOTG one as a placeholder and in the meantime model one by the way :D

Anyway yeah it's a real shame that he left, so sad..but anyway back on topic 

Just now, direone said:

Well he can use the SOTG one as a placeholder and in the meantime model one by the way :D

Anyway yeah it's a real shame that he left, so sad..but anyway back on topic 

Yes those could be as a placeholder because I know that the community really wanted those uniforms

• Like 7