Just now, skariaxil said:

Adacas you don't let up with the updates, do you?

No he doesn't does he :D

3 hours ago, skariaxil said:

Adacas you don't let up with the updates, do you?

He released an update just today mate so no he doesn't 

Duuuude!!! Thank you thank you thank you for multicam helmets. G3 all weather combat here we come!!!

2 minutes ago, The Body said:

Duuuude!!! Thank you thank you thank you for multicam helmets. G3 all weather combat here we come!!!

Probably if you read what Adacas said few posts back there will be no G3 all weather combat uniforms but a G3 combat set mate

19 minutes ago, direone said:

Probably if you read what Adacas said few posts back there will be no G3 all weather combat uniforms but a G3 combat set mate

Oh ya that's what I meant, either way I'm happy hahaha. You mind telling me what the difference is?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Body said:

Oh ya that's what I meant, either way I'm happy hahaha. You mind telling me what the difference is?

Well I'm not a great expert so i can't tell you exactly what the difference between them is mate ahaha just search a bit on the internet maybe 

Directly from the Crye Precision site :) https://www.cryeprecision.com/apparel/combat-apparel

The Crye G3 Combat uniform looks Operator as Funk. The G3 Field set looks like the Operator was dressed by his mom. "Put a Jacket on SO3 Stevens, or you'll get Pneumonia!" :D

• Like 4

Military Gear Pack AOR Extension Release 1.7.1

Finally here it is the release of probably the most "operative" camo pattern extension. 

Download links on the first page.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 13

Awesome!  I think you did a really nice job with the aor textures.  However, whenever I select the MMAC AOR2 Assaulter + belt in the VA, I keep getting this error:

Cannot load texture: milgp_vests\textures\v_gear_01_aor2_co.paa.

All of the pouches and magazine covers are invisible. 

Mmmmm, tasty

EDIT: MMAC AOR2 Assault Belt lacks its pouches or the tape on the radio PTT and antenna. Otherwise tasty :)

8 hours ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Awesome!  I think you did a really nice job with the aor textures.  However, whenever I select the MMAC AOR2 Assaulter + belt in the VA, I keep getting this error:

Cannot load texture: milgp_vests\textures\v_gear_01_aor2_co.paa.

All of the pouches and magazine covers are invisible. 

I fixed the error now. For those who downloaded from Google drive and not from steam workshop just re download it again using the new link on the first page.

• Like 3

Adacas you're a beast with all these updates! Love the inclusion of the AOR patterns. The AOR 2 pattern has greatly improved with these last round of patches. It looks absolutely awesome now. 

I have some feedback to offer which might be of help.The camo patterns for the caps seem oversized. This is especially noticeable with the multicam cap and to a lesser degree with the AOR 2 cap. As someone mentioned earlier the camopatterns for the helmets seem a bit oversaturated. While painted hardsurfaces will obviously not be exactly the same as cloth, overall the hues should be more or less similar (ref CAG with MC high cuts or whatever opscore calls them now :D and a SEAL).

Finally, the AOR 1 texture is too bright and saturated. Yes, I realize AOR 1 colors are a point of contention around these parts, but currently they stand out a lot ingame. As you can see in different lighting conditions the AOR 1 pattern never seems to blend in with a sandy background, even though the AOR 2 pattern (both yours and sabre's) manages to do this to some extent. It become especially egrigious during heavy overcast conditions

AOR comparison

Spoiler

Sunny 12 PM

tKZNRdA.jpg

---

some clouds 12 PM

n4JqnLx.jpg

---

overcast 12 PM

lNas87G.jpg

With regard to the clipping of non caucasion heads mentioned earlier. I think if you follow the dimensions set by BIS' balaclavas and bandanas you should be fine. These work with all phenotypes while still looking great.

Also, could you perhaps include some form of prefix so that your addons are grouped together in the virutual arsenal? Right now the base pack and AOR extenstion are seperated. Just something like [MilGP], [MGP] etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bitesrad said:

I think if you follow the dimensions set by BIS' balaclavas and bandanas you should be fine

How does one do that without ripping BIS content, debinarising/reverse engineer and thus breaking their EULA? :f:

No, it's my G3's for my up and coming JSOC uniform addon, you just can't see the collar due to the shoulder straps :f:

• Like 3

image.jpg

New uniform cut added? Because I can not find on your extension? 

10 minutes ago, Korda said:

New uniform cut added? Because I can not find on your extension? 

Read the post above yours...:face_palm:.

• Like 4

ummm wtf. I downloaded the AOR extension and it didn't include that desert terrain pictured..... where is it?

16 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

ummm wtf. I downloaded the AOR extension and it didn't include that desert terrain pictured..... where is it?

Come on man, this is just a gear pack.

24 minutes ago, sipplewitz said:

Come on man, this is just a gear pack.

I believe that was a joke :)

@wsxcgy- That was a joke...right? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

1. I have some feedback to offer which might be of help.The camo patterns for the caps seem oversized. This is especially noticeable with the multicam cap and to a lesser degree with the AOR 2 cap. As someone mentioned earlier the camopatterns for the helmets seem a bit oversaturated. While painted hardsurfaces will obviously not be exactly the same as cloth, overall the hues should be more or less similar (ref CAG with MC high cuts or whatever opscore calls them now :D and a SEAL).

2. Finally, the AOR 1 texture is too bright and saturated. Yes, I realize AOR 1 colors are a point of contention around these parts, but currently they stand out a lot ingame. As you can see in different lighting conditions the AOR 1 pattern never seems to blend in with a sandy background, even though the AOR 2 pattern (both yours and sabre's) manages to do this to some extent. It become especially egrigious during heavy overcast conditions

3. With regard to the clipping of non caucasion heads mentioned earlier. I think if you follow the dimensions set by BIS' balaclavas and bandanas you should be fine. These work with all phenotypes while still looking great.

4. Also, could you perhaps include some form of prefix so that your addons are grouped together in the virutual arsenal? Right now the base pack and AOR extenstion are seperated. Just something like [MilGP], [MGP] etc.

1. Thanks for the feedback. I will resize according patterns and play around more with the colors.

2. AOR1 pattern will be adjusted for the next update

3. Face shields won't be altered. I want them to have this slick look.

4. I won't be adding prefixes. First of all, the names are already long enough. Secondly, there is already a way to sort gear by mods in arsenal so I don't see why prefixes are needed unless you have everything in one single mod folder.

• Like 9