6 hours ago, kman_(kya) said:

Awesome mod Adacas! Thanks for taking the time to make it and keep it updated for us to use.

Anyone, ever since the latest update, I've been getting the following uniform error:

"Cannot load material file

milgp_uniforms\textured\u_g3_ field_shirt.rvmat"

Anyone else getting this or know what the problem is?

You must be using an older version of the mod. This was fixed in the last update.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adacas said:

You must be using an older version of the mod. This was fixed in the last update.

Sorry mate!  I thought the group that I played with had our ArmaSync repository updated with the current version.  I made sure the mod was updated by Steam, and it worked without the error.  Thanks!

On 12-1-2017 at 7:00 PM, Adacas said:

UPDATE 1.4

Mery. G donated me his S&S Plateframe vest the one I was working on but ditched the project. 

I was browsing through the thread and was wondering what the status was on the S&S plateframe. I'm not entirely sure if it was ditched or if you received a new one?

1 hour ago, Bitesrad said:

I was browsing through the thread and was wondering what the status was on the S&S plateframe. I'm not entirely sure if it was ditched or if you received a new one?

Adacas started to make his own plateframe mate, but at the end he decided to make the MMAC. He get in touch with Mery G. that doneted to him his plateframe model so also this vest will come in the pack down the road :)

• Like 1

Would it be possible to bring back Communications Back-panels? I see that the latest vests of this mod all have the appropriate communications equipment, but I liked using them on other vests that lacked that stuff, like the Spec4Gear ones.

37 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Would it be possible to bring back Communications Back-panels? I see that the latest vests of this mod all have the appropriate communications equipment, but I liked using them on other vests that lacked that stuff, like the Spec4Gear ones.

ASIP Radio in the Molle carrier with a rolled US Flag on the left side and smoke grenade with frag pouch underneath on the right side

On 5-2-2017 at 7:18 PM, direone said:

Adacas started to make his own plateframe mate, but at the end he decided to make the MMAC. He get in touch with Mery G. that doneted to him his plateframe model so also this vest will come in the pack down the road :)

Ah that explains.

10 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Veering off topic here a bit, but what happened to the spec4gear thread?

3 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Its still up afair, its just burried back in the pages. Hasn't been a lot of activity on the thread, I guess it got burried before people could start demanding stuff and there wasn't any issues people were having with it. Cunico has a lot of work to do for Spec4Gear, the other projects he's a part of, and his job. Eventually we should see an update though. Sorry for OT.

It was removed at the OP's request, Cunico will not be continuing with the Spec4 gear line or Arma3, he has handed over some of his assets to the RHS team for them to complete.

He has lost that spark, he no longer feels motivated enough to update, or release new stuff, he has zero motivation to keep producing the same content that others are now producing, he was getting bombarded with requests into the bargain, and it was impossible to meet these. He has also expressed that all those contributing to his Patreon to stop doing so, as he wants to also take down that page.

Spec4Gear is no more, he requested the topic be removed, out of respect for him and his work, and it was after all his thread, I granted his wish.

He said that he may feel motivated enough to start again if Arma4 shows up.

Lets get back on topic chaps :f:

• Like 6

UPDATE 1.6

1.6 Update will mark the return of the face masks under the new name "Face Shield". And they are coming back with even more variation options! Besides face mask there is a new backpack "Patrol" so far there is only one variation but more sure to come in the near future.

Changelog:

Added "Face Shield" masks

Added "Patrol" backpack

Download link as always on the first page.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Adacas said:

UPDATE 1.6

1.6 Update will mark the return of the face masks under the new name "Face Shield". And they are coming back with even more variation options! Besides face mask there is a new backpack "Patrol" so far there is only one variation but more sure to come in the near future.

Changelog:

Added "Face Shield" masks

Added "Patrol" backpack

Download link as always on the first page.

You are the best!!!!!! :D

Great update, I love new backpacks. I found one or two bugs. I am sure the first one is a bug, but second one might be intentional. First one is when you wear face shield without shemagh, shemagh's shadow appears and the second one is the straps of backpack seems a little odd, like they are under shadow

Spoiler

uidwj8q.png

7 hours ago, road runner said:

It was removed at the OP's request, Cunico will not be continuing with the Spec4 gear line or Arma3, he has handed over some of his assets to the RHS team for them to complete.

He has lost that spark, he no longer feels motivated enough to update, or release new stuff, he has zero motivation to keep producing the same content that others are now producing, he was getting bombarded with requests into the bargain, and it was impossible to meet these. He has also expressed that all those contributing to his Patreon to stop doing so, as he wants to also take down that page.

Spec4Gear is no more, he requested the topic be removed, out of respect for him and his work, and it was after all his thread, I granted his wish.

He said that he may feel motivated enough to start again if Arma4 shows up.

Lets get back on topic chaps :f:

God that's  sucks cunico is a dam good modder

• Like 3

Just now, kilo-bravo said:

God that's  sucks cunico is a dam good modder

It happens.. It is a shame, but peoples lives change and move on. And sometimes people to back to the community after long absences-so you never know :)

• Like 1

I agree k-b, darn shame.

Buuuut, I would like to thank Adacas for not quitting ArmA3 modding yet and keeping us supplied with fresh updates. :D

• Like 6

Awesome job Adacas, and thanks for taking the time to make it.  This is one of my favorite mods.  The detail and quality is superb!  :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ltf said:

Great update, I love new backpacks. I found one or two bugs. I am sure the first one is a bug, but second one might be intentional. First one is when you wear face shield without shemagh, shemagh's shadow appears and the second one is the straps of backpack seems a little odd, like they are under shadow

Fixed the face shield shadow issue for the next update.

Second problem is that the strap and backpack are from different texture files and the difference between two colors are quite big. I'll try to fix the colors so it wouldn't be this obvious.

• Like 5

On 08/02/2017 at 4:20 AM, kman_(kya) said:

Awesome job Adacas, and thanks for taking the time to make it.  This is one of my favorite mods.  The detail and quality is superb!  :)

I simply can't launch Arma3 without MilGearPack...

14 minutes ago, OfficialGryffin said:

Will you be adding Balaclavas and standalone Tactical Shades in the next coming updates?

I could add Kiory's balaclavas and with the same setups as face shields. Maybe not for the next update but yeah I can do that. And I'll do standalone Goggles and Tactical shades also then.

• Like 5

Adacas, I know I already told you on discord but thanks again for the hard work your putting in. Thanks especially for the last update in re-adding the face wear. I got the dream load out thanks to you. My team loves it and we will be posting pics soon!!!

• Like 1

The problem with full face headgear is that it clips with the African American heads.

• Like 3

It's one of the best mod in Arma 3 !

Congrats x1000 dude ;-)

But, in my opinion, it's too bad there aren't vests in AOR 1 and 2 :-/

2 hours ago, Lemonzsz said:

i need a mod with 1st marine division clothing, gear,vehicles, and weapons does this mod have that and if not can u make one that would be amazing and very helpful

Requests for such addons belong in the request for addons ..thank you.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/201544-arma-3-addon-request-thread/

• Like 1