I thought i didnt need more opscores...until i saw these! They soo fancy! When that little issue with the chin strap is resolved i will be using these a lot. Thanks for the continued updates Adacas.

• Like 4

That a great mod with great stuff, but for me JPC are all like "flying" with 90% of uniform in my arsenal :(

1 hour ago, Shifty.FR said:

That a great mod with great stuff, but for me JPC are all like "flying" with 90% of uniform in my arsenal :(

Can you be more specific? "Flying" as in, floating above, below, to the side of the uniforms you're using, also bare in mind that Adacas probably tweaked their sizes to suit his own uniforms and they're slightly larger than the default BIS ones.

• Like 1

UPDATE 1.5.1

A quick fix for the mistakes done in the 1.5 update and added cap variants. I hope that the shadows are ok now if not post pictures where the problem is and I'll fix it.

Changelog:

Added Cap variants

Fixed OpsCore chin strap

Fixed OpsCore shadows

Fixed Uniform shadows

Fixed texture path errors

• Like 12

Thanks for the quick fixes adacas. Incredible to see how this pack has grown over time. From a simple render of a vest to a fully fledged SOF pack. You're now my premier HSLD gear supplier for arma :D

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Adacas said:

UPDATE 1.5.1

A quick fix for the mistakes done in the 1.5 update and added cap variants. I hope that the shadows are ok now if not post pictures where the problem is and I'll fix it.

Changelog:

Added Cap variants

Fixed OpsCore shadows

Fixed Uniform shadows

Fixed texture path errors

You are a legend!

2 hours ago, road runner said:

Can you be more specific? "Flying" as in, floating above, below, to the side of the uniforms you're using, also bare in mind that Adacas probably tweaked their sizes to suit his own uniforms and they're slightly larger than the default BIS ones.

Using VSM uniform, maybe why uniforms are not as large as MGP one's. Any way to tweak this ?

789199Desktop0201201716205701.png

492650Desktop0201201716242602.png

15 minutes ago, Shifty.FR said:

Using VSM uniform, maybe why uniforms are not as large as MGP one's. Any way to tweak this ?

Nope, you gotta use Adacas' uniforms. Cunico's (and by extension RHS' blufor models) work okay as well. Dont worry though, adacas said he'd focus on getting more uniforms out in the future.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Shifty.FR said:

"Tweaking" would involve reweighting and resizing the whole model-a massive undertaking. It really isnt noticeable-easy enough to live with :)

• Like 1

Ok, it's fully understandable. Will wait for more uniform (and in particular Crye gen 2-3 Combat uniform) :)

Thanks for the update to the update Adacas. Haven't used it yet but from what I see from user pics the new helmets look amazing.

16 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Nope, you gotta use Adacas' uniforms. Cunico's (and by extension RHS' blufor models) work okay as well. Dont worry though, adacas said he'd focus on getting more uniforms out in the future.

To fix this whole situation is a massive workload. First I would have to fix all the vest which then means I have to fix all the lods for 28 different vest models. After that I would have to fix all my uniforms again to fit the new vests. Sorry it is not gonna happen and I'm better of just creating new Crye Combat Set myself.

10 hours ago, 4Lucke said:

hey @Adacas,

in version 1.5 and 1.5.1 the signature's for the pbo's are invalid. maybe you gave us an old public key?

Kind regards,

Lucke

Not sure what mistake I left there but I'll try to come up with new update to fix this problem ASAP.

• Like 2

UPDATE 1.5.2

Update addressed to fix the mods signature files for the servers. Besides that added Cap backwards variants

Changelog:

Added Cap Backwards variants

Fixed addon signatures

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   

DOWNLOAD link as always on the first page.

• Like 5

Been using this mod for a while. Fell in love with the MarCiras vests :)

Quick question: Any plans to add black PCUs in a future update(more grey-black than full black, I guess)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raven6-2 said:

Been using this mod for a while. Fell in love with the MarCiras vests :)

Quick question: Any plans to add black PCUs in a future update(more grey-black than full black, I guess)?

Yes more PCU variants are in mind. 

• Like 10

19 hours ago, Memura Takahashi said:

G‘day,Adacas!great mod!THX a lot of newupdate!(my little retextures

Those are damn good retexts! Any chance you would be willing to share some of those patches/flags (With permissions, of course) because I'm dying to put some 'Murica on this gear!

4 minutes ago, NAS_Juno said:

Those are damn good retexts! Any chance you would be willing to share some of those patches/flags (With permissions, of course) because I'm dying to put some 'Murica on this gear!

you can found these patch on Google or BING.:f:

2 minutes ago, Memura Takahashi said:

you can found these patch on Google or BING.:f:

Lol. You're gonna make me work for them, huh. Dammit...

I was hoping to score some easy retextures. I suck at it myself...

4 minutes ago, NAS_Juno said:

Lol. You're gonna make me work for them, huh. Dammit...

I was hoping to score some easy retextures. I suck at it myself...

Siege-A's UnderSiege Patches and Insignias and MattyIce's Flag and Punisher Patches will help you!:f:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Memura Takahashi said:

Siege-A's UnderSiege Patches and Insignias and MattyIce's Flag and Punisher Patches will help you!:f:

Thanks, buddy. I use the UnderSiege mod, but haven't heard about the other. Appreciate the responses!

• Like 1

Awesome mod Adacas! Thanks for taking the time to make it and keep it updated for us to use.

Anyone, ever since the latest update, I've been getting the following uniform error:

"Cannot load material file

milgp_uniforms\textured\u_g3_ field_shirt.rvmat"

Anyone else getting this or know what the problem is?