Just now, Bitesrad said:

What? I'm asking because coyote brown, ranger green, khaki and multicam seem to be the base colors for the items included in the mod. Simply wondering why that didn't translate over to the helmets.

Just a bad joke..Apologies :)

• Like 3

This has probably been asked before but are you planning to return the face masks in the gear pack? I know Van has them in one of his packs but are you planning on re adding them on this one?

1 minute ago, alex150201 said:

This has probably been asked before but are you planning to return the face masks in the gear pack? I know Van has them in one of his packs but are you planning on re adding them on this one?

Probably yes mate, for now i can tell you that the cap, bonnie and bennie will be beack sooner or later :) at least after all that helmets are out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bitesrad said:

Other than increasing your workload exponentially, any reason why multicam covers are not part of the helmet options?

Multicam cover will be probably added down the line mate but for now only plain colour variants 

• Like 2

On 25-1-2017 at 2:12 PM, direone said:

Multicam cover will be probably added down the line mate but for now only plain colour variants 

I shall wait patiently then :D

• Like 1

UPDATE 1.5

This was supposed to be a bigger update but I just couldn't get more stuff done so I'm releasing what is already done. This includes new multicam pattern, new Airframe and OpsCore helmets, model optimization and some minor changes to the vest loadouts. Links to download as usual on the first page.

Changelog:

Added OpsCore helmet variants
Added more Airframe variants
Added "Hexagon" camo pattern for helmets
Optimized models
Minor changes to some of the vest variants

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, Adacas said:

UPDATE 1.5

This was supposed to be a bigger update but I just couldn't get more stuff done so I'm releasing what is already done. This includes new multicam pattern, new Airframe and OpsCore helmets, model optimization and some minor changes to the vest loadouts. Links to download as usual on the first page.

Changelog:

Added OpsCore helmet variants
Added more Airframe variants
Added "Hexagon" camo pattern for helmets
Optimized models
Minor changes to some of the vest variants

Thanks Adacas! I can now continue to operate further and harder than I have ever operated before.

• Like 1

Adacas both the Airframe and the Ops core look fantastic!

• Like 1

Hi ! Very nice update ! Thank you for your work, but I think some helmets variants without headphone (don't know if it's the right name) could be great, no ?

8 minutes ago, Matth_ said:

Hi ! Very nice update ! Thank you for your work, but I think some variants without headphone (Not it's the right name) could be great, no ?

Oh man, I think OpsCore look terrible without headphones.

I know a mod that have what you want: try Spec4gear!

And if you want to put headphones, you can use VSM accessory pack. Works like a charm.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jacobs said:

Oh man, I think OpsCore look terrible without headphones.

I know a mod that have what you want: try Spec4gear!

And if you want to put headphones, you can use VSM accessory pack. Works like a charm.

I know but Spec4gear OpsScore looks weirds, plus there's just one variants without stuff on them and two camo variants ...

8 minutes ago, Matth_ said:

I know but Spec4gear OpsScore looks weirds, plus there's just one variants without stuff on them and two camo variants ...

They look "weird" because they are maritime opscore :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBadScot said:

Good update, can you fix it? 
http://imgur.com/nZYc9u4
http://imgur.com/s5MC2E8

Fixed both of the problems for the next update.

2 hours ago, autigergrad said:

Sorry if I missed this, but have the Hats/Caps come back yet? 

They'll be making a comeback soon.

1 hour ago, Matth_ said:

Hi ! Very nice update ! Thank you for your work, but I think some helmets variants without headphone (Not it's the right name) could be great, no ?

Sorry but no. I don't personally like it without headphones and its usage would be very minor in game. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Adacas said:

Sorry but no. I don't personally like it without headphones and its usage would be very minor in game. 

Ok no problems !

Isn't that weird ? The shadow on the face :eh: It's happening with the G3 and the fleece.

q7tu.jpg

+

hely.jpg

2 hours ago, Matth_ said:

Ok no problems !

Isn't that weird ? The shadow on the face :eh: It's happening with the G3 and the fleece.

The shadow thing has been like that for a while now-was already reported a few weeks back i believe :)

• Like 1

Hello, And thanks for the update.

You may already be aware but I thought I'd give you a shout anyway, There seems to be a bit of clipping with the chin strap on all the Opscore helmets, This remains the same with all faces.

Example:

http://imgur.com/a/9VlhO

1 minute ago, TacticalDropBear said:

Hello, And thanks for the update.

You may already be aware but I thought I'd give you a shout anyway, There seems to be a bit of clipping with the chin strap on all the Opscore helmets, This remains the same with all faces.

Example:

http://imgur.com/a/9VlhO

That's because the original models from Warden_1 were all weighted to the "Head" selection, so certain heads clip, the way to get round the clipping is to weight a part of the chinstrap to "JawBone"

• Like 1

Disregard that, as I have looked at my own source files from Warden_1, and the chinstrap has the selection already in place.

• Like 1