Gear looks great, as always. Every time you update though, some saved loadouts and missions will have bits and pieces disappear. I assume this is because classnames are being changed? Like the CIRAS back panel sets are still in the mod, but they have disappeared from saved loadouts and missions where they were used with the last version.

Hi. Love your mod mate! Been using it since it's very first release. But concerning the newest release, it's a bit of a swing and a miss for me. On one hand, the PCU jacket is pretty awesome, but the multicam textures? It may just be me but they look too bright now, whereas before this update they seemed too dark. I'm judging by my own multicam uniform I'm holding in my hands right now. But between the two, the darker texture was more accurate.

But none the less, I always enjoy seeing new updates for the pack and always look forward to the next release. Keep it up!

Adacas i look forward to the ops core helmets. Are we going to see a variant with comtac 3s ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

7 hours ago, baron556 said:

Gear looks great, as always. Every time you update though, some saved loadouts and missions will have bits and pieces disappear. I assume this is because classnames are being changed? Like the CIRAS back panel sets are still in the mod, but they have disappeared from saved loadouts and missions where they were used with the last version.

Yeah back panel gear config was changed and I forgot to scratch off "Marciras" name from it. Also models will need to be moved a bit to suit better most of the vest not just one.

5 hours ago, ghostdog15 said:

Hi. Love your mod mate! Been using it since it's very first release. But concerning the newest release, it's a bit of a swing and a miss for me. On one hand, the PCU jacket is pretty awesome, but the multicam textures? It may just be me but they look too bright now, whereas before this update they seemed too dark. I'm judging by my own multicam uniform I'm holding in my hands right now. But between the two, the darker texture was more accurate.

But none the less, I always enjoy seeing new updates for the pack and always look forward to the next release. Keep it up!

It is an tradition now to change multicam texture every update by this point. Hoping that one day I'll get it right haha. I'll look into it and alter the texture.

So you have seen Ops Core guys. I'll also update the AirFrame helmets with the new stuff.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Adacas said:

So you have seen Ops Core guys. I'll also update the AirFrame helmets with the new stuff.

The ops core looks amazing, was the airframe removed from this update?

48 minutes ago, alex150201 said:

The ops core looks amazing, was the airframe removed from this update?

Nope mate, the airframe are still in the mod :D

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, direone said:

Nope mate, the airframe are still in the mod :D

What the hell I can't see it lol.

Yep, like everyone above has said, V-Lites, Mantas, NVG battery counter-weights, helmet lights are all super common, especially across most western armed forces - particularly with any kind of SOF or those who support SOF.

29 minutes ago, alex150201 said:

What the hell I can't see it lol.

it's strange, i'm in game now and with the last update and the airframe are still there lol 

1 hour ago, direone said:

it's strange, i'm in game now and with the last update and the airframe are still there lol 

I have the PCU jacket but any kind of headgear isn't there.

3 hours ago, alex150201 said:

I have the PCU jacket but any kind of headgear isn't there.

You sure you have milgp_headgear.pbo and milgp_headgear_cfg.pbo ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adacas said:

You sure you have milgp_headgear.pbo and milgp_headgear_cfg.pbo ?

Well apperently I don't. I don't understand how I would be missing only a certain .pbo.

If you've got a problem with the textures, I say make your own or tweak them and keep them for yourself, nobody knows what you want better than yourself. I took a stab at the Multicam textures and I think it went pretty well.

http://imgur.com/a/XVmah

• Like 1

A little SITREP of what is happening with the mod.

1. So I got new Airframe variants and OpsCore helmets into the game. Now I'm gonna show you some number of how many variations you'll have. Airframe - (6 different variants * 2 same variants + goggles * 6 camo pattern (KHK, RGR, CB, other three are the same colours except that they have hexagon pattern on the helmet) This equals to 72 different Airframe. Same thing with OpsCore helmets 72 different variants equals 144 helmets in the next update. But I might not even stop here I plan on adding MICH 2000 model as well (not sure about how many variants I'll do). And the funniest thing that the mod size have only increased about 6-8 MB only because I added the hexagon patterns which require different textures.

2. I'm redoing all the vest LODs (who doesn't know what it is it is basically the same model of lets say MarCiras just in lower quality so the game doesn't have to render full quality model when the specific object is further and details can't be seen anyway) Because of that I'm making some tweaks to the vests. No big changes will be made but I want to make every vest unique to its class.

3. I plan on adding some "new" backpacks from A2 assets. Of course as with any model of mine I'll modify the f*ck out of those and create various variants. But I'll only start doing that when I'm back home. 

4. Started putting together the MMAC vest loadouts as well so it will be included in the next update for sure. (I forgot to take out the MMAC vest when I was testing it and I accidentally released one variant with the 1.4 update and I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet.)

• Like 17

@Adacas Just an FYI of something I noticed recently. Some uniform models seem to have a weird shadow issue where there is a big shadow triangle across the right eye in some cases, and the head lighting seems to be different differ from other uniforms. I don't have the access to the game at this moment for an exact repro/screenshots, but off the top of my head, all of the fleece models seem to have the issue. Equipping them while wearing no headgear in the Arsenal that can be accessed from the main menu should show the issue. If you can't repro it, I'll add more details to this post when I get the chance.

With that said, love the pack and its quality, keep it up! :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sniperwolf572 said:

@Adacas Just an FYI of something I noticed recently. Some uniform models seem to have a weird shadow issue where there is a big shadow triangle across the right eye in some cases, and the head lighting seems to be different differ from other uniforms. I don't have the access to the game at this moment for an exact repro/screenshots, but off the top of my head, all of the fleece

I noticed the same issue a while ago.

Excellent news about your upcoming stuff Adacas- We need some new MICh2000s-not enough of them around. And backpacks too-very few people have made new backpacks. Great to see this. Thanks :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adacas said:

A little SITREP of what is happening with the mod.

1. So I got new Airframe variants and OpsCore helmets into the game. Now I'm gonna show you some number of how many variations you'll have. Airframe - (6 different variants * 2 same variants + goggles * 6 camo pattern (KHK, RGR, CB, other three are the same colours except that they have hexagon pattern on the helmet) This equals to 72 different Airframe. Same thing with OpsCore helmets 72 different variants equals 144 helmets in the next update. But I might not even stop here I plan on adding MICH 2000 model as well (not sure about how many variants I'll do). And the funniest thing that the mod size have only increased about 6-8 MB only because I added the hexagon patterns which require different textures.

2. I'm redoing all the vest LODs (who doesn't know what it is it is basically the same model of lets say MarCiras just in lower quality so the game doesn't have to render full quality model when the specific object is further and details can't be seen anyway) Because of that I'm making some tweaks to the vests. No big changes will be made but I want to make every vest unique to its class.

3. I plan on adding some "new" backpacks from A2 assets. Of course as with any model of mine I'll modify the f*ck out of those and create various variants. But I'll only start doing that when I'm back home. 

4. Started putting together the MMAC vest loadouts as well so it will be included in the next update for sure. (I forgot to take out the MMAC vest when I was testing it and I accidentally released one variant with the 1.4 update and I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet.)

Actually I couldn't see any head gear but I did see the MMAC vest I didn't think you did it by accident though so I never mentioned it. I must say it look beautiful I'm eager to see what it will look like in different loadouts!

On 14/01/2017 at 6:46 PM, Adacas said:

Yeah back panel gear config was changed and I forgot to scratch off "Marciras" name from it. Also models will need to be moved a bit to suit better most of the vest not just one.

It is an tradition now to change multicam texture every update by this point. Hoping that one day I'll get it right haha. I'll look into it and alter the texture.

i was going to say that myself you should aim for about RHS multicam brightness  or spec 4 gears LBT VEST both are pretty dead on when i compare to the multicam i have.  

on the subject of back packs is it possible to add pouches and stuff to the vanilla ones like the kit-bag could save you some time 

Yeah, I usually try to match my multicam textures color and tone to the pattern on the Cunico/Sabre G3 uniform. It's the best shade around in my opinion.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2016 at 4:03 PM, JerkinMerkin said:

Hi adacas,

have you considered making an IBA vest?  Thought it might be an interesting retro vest to make.

I'm going to be making one for another mod somewhere along the line dude :) and no, before anyone asks, it isn't RHS...

@adacas, great job dude looks awesome as ever! :D

• Like 5

On 16-1-2017 at 0:55 PM, Adacas said:

Other than increasing your workload exponentially, any reason why multicam covers are not part of the helmet options?

3 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Other than increasing your workload exponentially, any reason why multicam covers are not part of the helmet options?

Cos helmet covers are lame yo! How will people know you are a super duper tough guy operator if you have a cover on your helmet like some kind of noob!

....etc

1 minute ago, ineptaphid said:

Cos helmet covers are lame yo! How will people know you are a super duper tough guy operator if you have a cover on your helmet like some kind of noob!

....etc

What? I'm asking because coyote brown, ranger green, khaki and multicam seem to be the base colors for the items included in the mod. Simply wondering why that didn't translate over to the helmets.