I won't add additional camo patterns to the vest. It is how it is, Khaki 400 seems to be light enough for the winter but definetely I won't create seperate set of vests just for few month season

• Like 6

I won't add additional camo patterns to the vest. It is how it is, Khaki 400 seems to be light enough for the winter but definetely I won't create seperate set of vests just for few month season

Concentrate on the new stuff mate...like the MMAC...:P can't really wait for it ahahah 

• Like 1

Hey buddy,

Just wanted you to know i really love your stuff. I've been waiting for someone to get this intricate and real with vest gear addons. You hit the nail right on the head my friend. Thank you. I have seen an enormous amount of "retexture" and "reskins" of Vanilla vests and equipment. You're and artist. Secondly, i have been looking EVEN longer for someone to make tactical versions of the crye airframe helmets. And you did it. i love it. i always look forward to your updates and i just wanted to let you know that i am a huge fan of your work. Do you think you will make different variations of the airframe helmetsin the future? I'm just curious. the work you have done on them so far is perfect in every way. Thank you again

• Like 1

nobody seems to have mentioned it, but the "khaki + 3CD Fleece" has a green fleece jacket. Oops :)

]

Hey buddy,

Just wanted you to know i really love your stuff. I've been waiting for someone to get this intricate and real with vest gear addons. You hit the nail right on the head my friend. Thank you. I have seen an enormous amount of "retexture" and "reskins" of Vanilla vests and equipment. You're and artist. Secondly, i have been looking EVEN longer for someone to make tactical versions of the crye airframe helmets. And you did it. i love it. i always look forward to your updates and i just wanted to let you know that i am a huge fan of your work. Do you think you will make different variations of the airframe helmetsin the future? I'm just curious. the work you have done on them so far is perfect in every way. Thank you again

I don't really see more different variations available. Helmets would become very repetitive. But I have one idea that could probably be done but I would need help from others. I will post it later.  

nobody seems to have mentioned it, but the "khaki + 3CD Fleece" has a green fleece jacket. Oops :)

Thanks for reporting. Fixed now
  • Like 2

While BI forums where under maintenance I posted this on Patreon page. Quating from Patreon page "The first preview of upcoming Crye Precision G3 All Weather Combat Set. So far I have only worked on shirt but not much left to be done just few details left and then I'll move on modelling pants. Of course uniform won't be 100% accurate due to my lacking skills and reference pictures but I'll do my best. I'll probably release MMAC vest along with new uniform to mark biggest update ever. Before that I'll just release fixed version of the current release."

7DrGOWD.jpg

• Like 18

Just now, JerkinMerkin said:

Hi adacas,

have you considered making an IBA vest?  Thought it might be an interesting retro vest to make.

Nope he will concentrate only on present day stuff pricipally mate, also if you go few pages back you can see someone have already asked for a retro vest and the answer was no

• Like 1

17 hours ago, shomu1 said:

Is that PCU jacket still in the pipe?

There was never PCU jacket before. But I know what you're talking about and now I'm actually working on PCU jacket.

20 minutes ago, JerkinMerkin said:

Hi adacas,

have you considered making an IBA vest?  Thought it might be an interesting retro vest to make.

What Direone said. After the release of MMAC I'll create chestrig and I'll be done with vests for some time. I'll focus on making more uniforms as I feel that Arma 3 is still lacking them.

• Like 4

On 13.12.2016 at 11:30 PM, Adacas said:

There was never PCU jacket before. But I know what you're talking about and now I'm actually working on PCU jacket.

What Direone said. After the release of MMAC I'll create chestrig and I'll be done with vests for some time. I'll focus on making more uniforms as I feel that Arma 3 is still lacking them.

Thanks for Your hard work! I dream of how I would use the PCU. :yay:
I wanted to ask: Could You add a closed vesion of fleece jacket please? On some islands is really cold. :smile_o:
1.png?extra=a4ZecefF5nQh5eTVhRPn5Kych7Az
Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axon1 said:

I wanted to ask: Could You add a closed vesion of fleece jacket please? On some islands is really cold. :smile_o:
Thank you in advance!

I don't want to talk for adacas but few times ago someone asked for a version of the crye uniform with the collar lowered and he said no because is just a waist of time so probably is a no also for this one, he is now moving on new things and uniforms also :)

• Like 1

On 2016-12-18 at 9:31 PM, Axon1 said:

1.png?extra=2iBJYib-2509kZ_7yQ4eHYCDzL8V
Thank you in advance!

What Direone said again... Too much work for such a small thing. And it seems it is always gonna be a problem with closed and open collars. G3 Field Shirt is closed and some people want it open now Fleece is open and you want it closed. Sorry but I can't make everyone happy. In this situation it should have been G3 Field Shirt open and Fleece closed but it is too late now. Solution? Just put a shemagh to cover the neck :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding other news. Started doing some work on G3 All Weather Combat Pants so far just have a base mesh. Work will go slow during this and the next week have to prepare for the final exams but after that I'll be free and will be able to focus on continuing the work. 

Happy upcoming holidays guys!

• Like 11

Happy holidays to you too Adacas. Good luck on your finals and can't wait to see some new eye candy from you.

Hey Adacas

I would like to report a problem. I don´t know , if it is already reported or if it is a bug with your mod.

Our emblem from the squad-xml is horizontally flipped. It occurs on all versions of "G3 Field Set" and "G3 Field Set Rolled".

Here are some screenshots( the pictures are taken only with the 3CD camo on all version but I tested it with all uniforms. Take a look at the line above for my conclusion):

201612252126426xym9oeqdt.jpg

20161225212700li95g4pv1c.jpg

20161225212706ltbco2iv1a.jpg

20161225212724f93pxogku4.jpg

I hope you can help me ^^

Happy holidays btw 

Edited by Irish420

On 2016-12-25 at 11:47 PM, Irish420 said:

Hey Adacas

I would like to report a problem. I don´t know , if it is already reported or if it is a bug with your mod.

Our emblem from the squad-xml is horizontally flipped. It occurs on all versions of "G3 Field Set" and "G3 Field Set Rolled".

Here are some screenshots( the pictures are taken only with the 3CD camo on all version but I tested it with all uniforms. Take a look at the line above for my conclusion):

I hope you can help me ^^

Happy holidays btw 

Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting.

---   ---    ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

Alright time for another preview of upcoming update. I mentioned PCU jacket (I had to respond to VanSchmoozin's jacket some way... :wink_o:)  few posts before and it is done. I have already did retopology and textures. So it is just a matter of porting it into the game and finalizing. 

13447115628050950962.jpg?v=amluZ8lZF8fQq

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Adacas said:

Alright time for another preview of upcoming update. I mentioned PCU jacket (I had to respond to VanSchmoozin's jacket some way... :wink_o:)  few posts before and it is done. I have already did retopology and textures. So it is just a matter of porting it into the game and finalizing. 

13447115628050950962.jpg?v=amluZ8lZF8fQq

Looks beautiful adacas as always! Can't wait to try it out! It's almost new year I can't believe how fast this year went by :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alex150201 said:

Looks beautiful adacas as always! Can't wait to try it out! It's almost new year I can't believe how fast this year went by :D

Haha. I have been so busy working that only today I noticed that it is 30th of December and that tomorrow is new year. This means for me that in 20 days I'll be back home in Lithuania. ( I miss my 300mbps connection :/ )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Adacas said:

Haha. I have been so busy working that only today I noticed that it is 30th of December and that tomorrow is new year. This means for me that in 20 days I'll be back home in Lithuania. ( I miss my 300mbps connection :/ )

Holy god 300mbps? I'm moving to Lithuania :) The fastest where I live is 50 mbps. I hope you've had a great year because I sure as hell had one!

• Like 2

UPDATE 1.4

Finally an update after quite a long break. Not a big one but I'm bringing in new uniform. PCU Jacket + G3 Field Pants variant along with few fixes and updated textures. I know I mentioned that the next update was supposed to be G3 All weather Combat set and MMAC vest but I just couldn't do it. So I created this PCU Jacket to compensate for this. G3 and MMAC are still coming. Along with that OpsCore helmet variants, might create new backpacks from A2 assets and new vest will appear in the future. Mery. G donated me his S&S Plateframe vest the one I was working on but ditched the project. 

Xi_Vn6_GZ.jpg

Changelog:

Added PCU Jacket + G3 Field Pants uniform

Updated most of the textures

Fix a lot of minor issues

Download link in the first page.

• Like 11

AHAHAHAH! Oh yeah man! Excellent timing-I dont need to go back to work for 2 hours and was just turning on Arma :D

• Like 2