Fixed Adacas profile :)

Sorry to hijack this tread...but mine seam to be stuck too. Where should I go to get it fixed?Not a big deal,stil... :D

• Like 1

Additionally, in the JPC vests, the versions that are the vest without the belt do not display the sidearm (like the vest only MarCiras versions do). I don't know if this is intentional like the "light" vests. Thanks for a great looking mod, been using since the first release!

You don't see pistol holster do you? So yes it was intentional since you wouldn't place pistol holster on molle that has no cummerbund. 

Also on steam it was reported that JPC belt variants has the same load capacity. Already fixed it.

• Like 1

could you possibly fix mine, pretty sure there's enough posts to be a Sergeant Major now :P

Another stellar update Adacas! I love the attention to detail and the standalone belts are awesome!

You mods should make a new thread where everyone with this bug can reach you

• Like 1

Hello,

First of all you did an incredible job! We all are using it in every mission.

I am sorry if it was already while ago, but do you plan on releasing aor1 and aor2 variants?

You mods should make a new thread where everyone with this bug can reach you

could you possibly fix mine, pretty sure there's enough posts to be a Sergeant Major now :P

Sorry to hijack this tread...but mine seam to be stuck too. Where should I go to get it fixed?Not a big deal,stil... :D

There is already a thread, https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/71115-the-all-new-ask-a-moderator-about-the-forum-rules/page-78 

Oh and those that have said, i have fixed your ranks  :blues:

Now shall we get back on topic ;)

• Like 4

Adacas, you've nailed it again! Love love the JPC vests you did. The amount of detail you've got going on here is amazing. I love all the gear you've attached, like the d-ring with the roll of tape, the note pad, the rubber bands on the tourniquet and radio mic, and I think the zippers on the pouches look awesome!! Oh, and also I love how you have the little strap thingies on top of the pmags--amazing detail. Love the new crow bar and tomahawk, as somebody already mentioned, and all the backpack and battle belt options. Even the stitching on the vests looks unreal.

Fantastic job and thank you for your hard work and generosity in providing these for the community.

• Like 2

Woah! direone, what mod is that SSR from? Nice shots too btw. Love that Airframe helmet as well. Nice work adacas.

• Like 2

I love your pack.
I hope you will not offense, but gloves model is from arma 1, really low poly.
You can use the arma 3 hand from Arma 3 Samples(Arma 3 Samples/Addons/Test_Character_01/A3_character_template.p3d or A3_character_example.p3d)
Of couse it need to adjust UV map for your texture, and remove "hl" from the selections(if you not remove then the game will retexture it to skin texture.)
Sorry if you already now this stuff i just wanna help.

I love your pack.

I hope you will not offense, but gloves model is from arma 1, really low poly.

You can use the arma 3 hand from Arma 3 Samples(Arma 3 Samples/Addons/Test_Character_01/A3_character_template.p3d or A3_character_example.p3d)

Of couse it need to adjust UV map for your texture, and remove "hl" from the selections(if you not remove then the game will retexture it to skin texture.)

Sorry if you already now this stuff i just wanna help.

Pretty sure the gloves in this case are not a model but rather a simple texture. I'm also pretty sure Adacas would have been using the A3 hands right from the start, most A3 character modellers KNOW they need to use stuff from the sample model, it's well documented mate ;)

Without having the A3 source files, he would have to model his gloves onto his armature, as the sample model doesn't have gloves,then he would have to make them a hidden selection otherwise they'd show up on all of the base models. to be fair, combat gloves are not supposed to be loose and bulky, like they appear in the game I always preferred mine to actually fit quite tightly so I could feel triggers, latches and catches etc.

• Like 3

Pretty sure the gloves in this case are not a model but rather a simple texture. I'm also pretty sure Adacas would have been using the A3 hands right from the start, most A3 character modellers KNOW they need to use stuff from the sample model, it's well documented mate ;)

Without having the A3 source files, he would have to model his gloves onto his armature, as the sample model doesn't have gloves,then he would have to make them a hidden selection otherwise they'd show up on all of the base models. to be fair, combat gloves are not supposed to be loose and bulky, like they appear in the game I always preferred mine to actually fit quite tightly so I could feel triggers, latches and catches etc.

His is use arma 3 hand before gloves, yes, but i think he is use gloves model from arma 2 or arma 1 shared data.

Like i said no offense, i just wanna help. I mean you can easily create gloves from arma 3 samples i know because i did it before.

His is use arma 3 hand before gloves, yes, but i think he is use gloves model from arma 2 or arma 1 shared data.

Like i said no offense, i just wanna help. I mean you can easily create gloves from arma 3 samples i know because i did it before.

There are no glove models as far as I'm aware in the A2 samples, the gloves are simply done via textures, and that little wrist roll thing to make them look more 3 dimensional, there is actually glove modelling in the A3 characters, but until they're released as source, the choices are 1) to texture the default hands as gloves (which appears to be the case here) or 2) model gloves from scratch, like the G3 stuff from Cunico.

I know you're trying to help, like I said, the gloves would have to be a separate model, and a hidden selection so they can be swapped out/retextured/ etc, bearing in mind, as soon as you do that, you also have to start changing the _nohq.paa texture, to produce the best results of the re-texture, which also means you need to change the config.cpp as well. ;)

Hi Adacas,

first of all; Great work, our Platoon loves your SF equipment. Now we have a litte problem, because during winter time we often play winter Scenarios and we need some vests which fit to your nice snow uniform. It is possible that you bring out the mircas vests in a snow pattern variant?

• Like 1

Hi Adacas,

first of all; Great work, our Platoon loves your SF equipment. Now we have a litte problem, because during winter time we often play winter Scenarios and we need some vests which fit to your nice snow uniform. It is possible that you bring out the mircas vests in a snow pattern variant?

^^^+1!!!

^^^+1!!!

For the moment, the khaki is very light-it should blend okay with snow.

Hi Adacas,

Well man don't know wich type of SF you and your team reenact but a lot of SF use vests in multicam/kakhi in winter scenarios :)

• Like 2

There are no glove models as far as I'm aware in the A2 samples, the gloves are simply done via textures, and that little wrist roll thing to make them look more 3 dimensional, there is actually glove modelling in the A3 characters, but until they're released as source, the choices are 1) to texture the default hands as gloves (which appears to be the case here) or 2) model gloves from scratch, like the G3 stuff from Cunico.

I know you're trying to help, like I said, the gloves would have to be a separate model, and a hidden selection so they can be swapped out/retextured/ etc, bearing in mind, as soon as you do that, you also have to start changing the _nohq.paa texture, to produce the best results of the re-texture, which also means you need to change the config.cpp as well. ;)

There are no gloves model in A2 samples, but There are in the A2 shared data. The bis share all the arma 2 unbinarized model content after arma 3 release.

But this is not what i want to tell.

I think better to show you:

15192776_10207690064159323_486686932492515241806_10207690064239325_4738902910191

15230579_10207690064199324_394173596631215319040_10207690064279326_7242509664903

I made this for arma 2, i use the default A2 hand just add a new texture and i adjuct the uv map for that. It is not a hard work, but looks better. It is possibly in arma 3 as well.

That's not what you said though mate, you stated the gloves Adacas used were low poly, I merely pointed out they're textures applied over default hand, pretty much in the same way you've done for the A2 hands,it's maybe because there's no normal mapping (nohq) for the texture and it looks flat, I know the exact glove texture, I have it in 4096 x 4096, the one in the mod is 1024 x1024, so it's clearly down to the texture used, not "low poly"  ;) 

The first thing that any character modeller does IF he's porting over A2 content is to DELETE the A2 hands, and use the ones from the sample model, they're not compatible, you get erroneous stretching etc, so it's recommended to use the A2 hands/arms depending on what part of uniform you're making. 

I'm not SF, although I did served in the Alpine Paratroopers. Still, doesn't make me an expert..so I did some googling...

Although there are sources indicating that some SF do wear white vests....

0d7f81dad49f129a9214a043ff53a30b.jpg

...there's also cases in which wearing green and khaki or MC is

absolutely appropriate...

138ce500a59b935010a7acb09a69e974.jpg

a080079eec28f9e08959847840cabee6.jpg

..like we do here in Italy.....

italian_army_winter_exercises_of_alpini_

Sorry if I went OT a little...GETTING BACK ON TRACK NOW!!!! :P  :P  :P

• Like 2