I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you any plans to make a folded down version of the G3 field uniform's collar? It has been a slight bother to me, though its certainly overlook-able.

It is probably possible but I don't want to spend time on such minor thing. I'm better of working on something else new.

• Like 2

One of the bad news is that Crye Precision RACK turned out quite horrible. No worries I'll work on different chest rig after I'm done with MMAC (Probably LBT1961A or LBT2586B)

Oh that's a damn shame, was quite looking forward to that. Is it in any way salvageable or is it a total write off? Nevertheless, I'm happy we're getting a chestrig either way, that's some fantastic news  :D

Couldn't keep this a secret. Started working on Wardens JPC

Man, we have a very talented community, but you and roadrunner are probably the ones with the most realistic (or at the very least authentic) loadouts. The placement of the items looks very organic.

Hello everyone. 

Haven't posted anything for a while now. No worries I'm still working on the mod. Heres the sitrep of whats happening:

1. Reworked MarCiras vest to better fit A3 NATO and my uniforms.

2. Reworked MarCiras vest variants loadout setups. (Looks way better now and is more realistic)

3. Added MarCiras TeamLeader vest variant

4. Added only Battle Belt vest variants (Assaulter and HeavyGunner variants)

5. Created SMDI textures for the gear which means that the gear that is supposed to reflect sun and other light sources will now shine. Don't know why I haven't done this before because textures look way better now.

6. Added Crye Precision Airframe helmet (Will be three variants for this and any upcoming helmets. Variants are: Light (Helmet and headset) Combat (+Surefire+Strobe) Tactical (+NVG Batteries+Camera)

I'll probably also add OpsCore Fast helmet and bring the old cap to the modpack in this update. If not in the next one then. 

Other news. HighPoly model is 95% done of the MMAC NSW so in the next update after this one expect new vest. 

That's a lot of goodies incoming  :D Regarding the first point however, will the vests still be compatible with cunico's g3 uniforms? Also, yay for stand alone battle belts. Finally something to replace BIS' rangemaster belts. Will you also add blood textures somewhere down the line? Would add a lot to the immersion. Lastly, I see you changed your multicam textures again with the most recent update. Honestly, I think they're a bit too brown now with no green hues to balance it out. I know it's hard to replicate multicam as it shows up slightly differently each time in reference pictures due to changing lighting conditions and other issues. Still, the previous version looked pretty nice.

Oh that's a damn shame, was quite looking forward to that. Is it in any way salvageable or is it a total write off? Nevertheless, I'm happy we're getting a chestrig either way, that's some fantastic news  :D

Man, we have a very talented community, but you and roadrunner are probably the ones with the most realistic (or at the very least authentic) loadouts. The placement of the items looks very organic.

That's a lot of goodies incoming  :D Regarding the first point however, will the vests still be compatible with cunico's g3 uniforms? Also, yay for stand alone battle belts. Finally something to replace BIS' rangemaster belts. Will you also add blood textures somewhere down the line? Would add a lot to the immersion. Lastly, I see you changed your multicam textures again with the most recent update. Honestly, I think they're a bit too brown now with no green hues to balance it out. I know it's hard to replicate multicam as it shows up slightly differently each time in reference pictures due to changing lighting conditions and other issues. Still, the previous version looked pretty nice.

Haven't checked with Cunico's uniform and I don't really care if it fits or not. Reason for this is that I build my mod uniforms and gear around Arma 3 base model to make it more compatible witht the rest of the communitys creations. So I won't adjust just because of one other model. And besides I'll be doing my own G3 All weather Combat Set :) 

And here's a sadistic picture. I forgot to mention that for this update I'm also bringing actual wound textures for the models.

107410_20161127154533_1.png

• Like 7

UPDATE 1.3

Probably biggest update since the launch of the mod. A lot of new things added and major things were fixed. See the changelog. OpsCore Fast helmet didn't make it in this update but I'll include it in the next one.

I also would like people who can do those really fancy screenshots to contact me if they wish to do some screenshots for me. Benefits of that is that you'll get to test gear before the release.

Changelog:

Added JPC vest variants

Added Battle Belt variants

Added TeamLeader vest variants

Added Aiframe helmet variants

Added Wound Textures to the uniforms

Reworked most of the MarCiras vest variants

Added SMDI textures for the gear. Gear will reflect light sources

Download link in the first page.

• Like 12

UPDATE 1.3

Probably biggest update since the launch of the mod. A lot of new things added and major things were fixed. See the changelog. OpsCore Fast helmet didn't make it in this update but I'll include it in the next one.

I also would like people who can do those really fancy screenshots to contact me if they wish to do some screenshots for me. Benefits of that is that you'll get to test gear before the release.

My monday couldn't go any better :lol: Thanks for the release and the great works!

• Like 3

Congratulations Adacas!! Superb job, thanks for the hard work

• Like 1

Okay-looks like my Dragon Age holiday from Arma is over... Thanks for the update Adacas, your stuff is fantastic. 

Also-great news that you will be doing the Crye all weather set. Arma is seriously lacking in rain or cold weather gear-I always feel silly wandering around in a thunderstorm in just my field gear. Only options at the moment are the PCU in Tryk or the smock in 3CB. Great to see we will have more choice soon :)

• Like 3

Okay-looks like my Dragon Age holiday from Arma is over... Thanks for the update Adacas, your stuff is fantastic. 

Also-great news that you will be doing the Crye all weather set. Arma is seriously lacking in rain or cold weather gear-I always feel silly wandering around in a thunderstorm in just my field gear. Only options at the moment are the PCU in Tryk or the smock in 3CB. Great to see we will have more choice soon :)

Thank you. Down the line I also want to do softshell jacket also for those more windy environments.

One question that is completely offtopic but since you're moderator. Why am I still "Newcomer" in these forums?

Thank you. Down the line I also want to do softshell jacket also for those more windy environments.

One question that is completely offtopic but since you're moderator. Why am I still "Newcomer" in these forums?

It's based off number of posts.

It's based off number of posts.

I really doubt that since there's a lot of other people that have joined the forum few months ago and they're classified as higher rank on the forums.

Thanks for the update Adacas, great work! But I found this. Now I don't mind carrying two Glocks like a total badass, but something tells me this wasn't intentional...

YsCTpHq.png

Thanks for the update Adacas, great work! But I found this. Now I don't mind carrying two Glocks like a total badass, but something tells me this wasn't intentional...

Thanks for reporting. Just fixed it

• Like 2

I really doubt that since there's a lot of other people that have joined the forum few months ago and they're classified as higher rank on the forums.

There is currently an issue with the ranking system for some people-it seems to get "stuck" at a certain point. leave it with me-I'll see what i can do :)

Congratulations on the new update! It looks great. I'm so glad someone does the marciras and does it very well. Great work with the JPC as well.

I would like to ask, how married are you to the notebook sticking out of the admin pouch? I like your affinity for adding detail to your vests, but that is one of the only things that really bothers for me for 2 reasons. I would never trust anything to stay in my kit if it wasn't properly secured and 2 it sticks out like a sore thumb because it's a big chunk of white. Of course, I'll use your mod regardless and you can do whatever you want with your baby, but if you are married to that particular detail, my suggestion would be to texture the notepad olive drab or tan like the rite-in-the-rain notepads. That would help keep it from sticking out so much from the rest of the vest and still be realistic considering how common those rite-in-the-rain notepads are in the military. Not to mention if you're in any kind of humid environment, such as Tanoa/Fiji, that typical white notebook paper would fuse together.

Personally I wouldn't have anything sticking out of my kit like that, considering things like to get lost when you're moving around a lot, but that's just my own opinion, and that can be ignored :).

Again, appreciate your work on the marciras! Look forward to everything else you put out!

Adacas you the man!! Two questions:

1. You still need screenshots?

2. Do you plan on adding Multicam camo to the airframes? 

Thanks again bro, my milsim team will be definitely be using this mod. :)

Ardy...my man-these new vests are incredible. Seriously the best work i think i have ever seen. The new JPC's and the redone MarCiras-I dont think i will ever use anything else! I especially love the resized tomahawk and crowbars etc for the back. Have you though of adding the separate battle belts to the backpack slot also-then they could be used with other vests as well. Don't know if that is possible-could be interesting though.

Anyway-thanks again.This stuff is amzing :D

• Like 1

There is currently an issue with the ranking system for some people-it seems to get "stuck" at a certain point. leave it with me-I'll see what i can do :)

Fixed Adacas profile :)

• Like 2

Fixed Adacas profile :)

Well done :D

Adacas, I found a small issue with the new vests. When wearing the heavy gunner vest and belt, if you put a pistol in the holster, it appears on the belt and the vest.

4cXB13j.jpg

• Like 2

Well done :D

Adacas, I found a small issue with the new vests. When wearing the heavy gunner vest and belt, if you put a pistol in the holster, it appears on the belt and the vest.

4cXB13j.jpg

It has already been reported and I have fixed it for the next update. 

• Like 2

It has already been reported and I have fixed it for the next update. 

Additionally, in the JPC vests, the versions that are the vest without the belt do not display the sidearm (like the vest only MarCiras versions do). I don't know if this is intentional like the "light" vests. Thanks for a great looking mod, been using since the first release!

• Like 1