I'd rather see patterns that are plausible like M81 woodland and DCU instead of crazy fantasy stuff like NWU-1 and UCP. The Navy and Army are phasing them out for a reason (they don't camouflage anything).

The funny thing is, that UCP-D was more effective than UCP and got discarded, silly americans  :P

Anyway, If I were to stick only to plausible and realistic patterns, then M81, 3CD, solid Black and solid White would be the top choices to suggest (at least for me). 

Multicam alpine is the camo variant I am most hyped for. This will look great on winter maps and / or Aliascartoons splendid snow storm script!

Thank you very much for your stunning work.

Adacas, I could donate these to you, if you are interested. :)

Those textures are now obsolete compared to the new ones.  :P

Heres the list of camo patterns: Ranger Green, Khaki, Multicam, Multicam Alpine, Multicam Tropic, Multicam Arid, M81, 3CD, AOR1, AOR2, ATACS FG, ATACS AU. 

Total of 12 different camo patterns. 

• Like 10

Heres the list of camo patterns: Ranger Green, Khaki, Multicam, Multicam Alpine, Multicam Tropic, Multicam Arid, M81, 3CD, AOR1, AOR2, ATACS FG, ATACS AU. 

Whoa! Nice choices. Will you add mixed variants (e.g. M81+RGR, 3CD+MC, 3CD+KHK, etc) ?

Whoa! Nice choices. Will you add mixed variants (e.g. M81+RGR, 3CD+MC, 3CD+KHK, etc) ?

Maybe later.

I'm for sure I won't mix camo patterns but I might mix camo with solid color variants.

• Like 2

Maybe later.

I'm for sure I won't mix camo patterns but I might mix camo with solid color variants.

Roger that! Solid colors and camos go along pretty well.  :) 

Oh, and if you'll ever need a screenshot guy, keep me in mind, I would be more than happy to publicize your mod!

• Like 1

Do you plan to do those textures for the vests and the backpacks also ?

Do you plan to do those textures for the vests and the backpacks also ?

No

UPDATE 1.2

So it is time for the new update. All focus was on uniforms. I have reworked the texturing workflow for the uniforms so that uniforms would look even better. Right now I'm gonna take a one week break from this project and focus on studies since upcoming week is Mid Term Exam week. 

I want to hear your opinions on the uniforms. The scale of pattern, the colors. I'll fix those in later update. 

Changelog:

Fixed some wrong UI logo paths

Reworked uniform texture template

Added Tshirt + G3 Field Pants variation

Added Multicam Alpine, Multicam Tropic, Multicam Arid, ATACS FG, ATACS AU, M81, 3CD, AOR1, AOR2 camo patterns to the uniforms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link in the first forum page

• Like 13

You beautiful man you! :D Thanks so much for the update Adacas. And for adding the 3CD for us old fogeys who get confused by kids today with their multi this and AOR that...

• Like 4

You beautiful man you! :D Thanks so much for the update Adacas. And for adding the 3CD for us old fogeys who get confused by kids today with their multi this and AOR that...

Don't you daree to talk about AOR in that way....my little baby..ahahahah just kidding :P and thanks for the release mate, always cool stuff! Now can't wait to see the MMAC ehehe

• Like 2

Just dropping these off as a small thank you...

7qc1XZ4.jpg

okV8kVf.jpg

CAG operators in Afghanistan 2009

• Like 8

The update is still missing on pws. It's not the modder's fault, but still, I thought it would be alright to report it here.  :mellow:

Hello everyone. 

Haven't posted anything for a while now. No worries I'm still working on the mod. Heres the sitrep of whats happening:

1. Reworked MarCiras vest to better fit A3 NATO and my uniforms.

2. Reworked MarCiras vest variants loadout setups. (Looks way better now and is more realistic)

3. Added MarCiras TeamLeader vest variant

4. Added only Battle Belt vest variants (Assaulter and HeavyGunner variants)

5. Created SMDI textures for the gear which means that the gear that is supposed to reflect sun and other light sources will now shine. Don't know why I haven't done this before because textures look way better now.

6. Added Crye Precision Airframe helmet (Will be three variants for this and any upcoming helmets. Variants are: Light (Helmet and headset) Combat (+Surefire+Strobe) Tactical (+NVG Batteries+Camera)

I'll probably also add OpsCore Fast helmet and bring the old cap to the modpack in this update. If not in the next one then. 

Other news. HighPoly model is 95% done of the MMAC NSW so in the next update after this one expect new vest. 

• Like 15

DUUUUUUDE!!! Thank you so much, I have been waiting for your airframes since you started hahahaha, so stoked. Looking forward to your battle belt and teamleader variants as well. Now your just going overboard with the new vest as well hahaha, its going to look sick!

Couldn't keep this a secret. Started working on Wardens JPC

a37061fc_2ce4_42c4_b755_f4cfdc4bec43.jpg

• Like 19

I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you any plans to make a folded down version of the G3 field uniform's collar? It has been a slight bother to me, though its certainly overlook-able.