Fast and awesome update! New back accessories are great, and thanks for returning the holsters on vests

Loved the pistol holsters are back and the back accessories. The coyote brown is really nice too... Thanks, I'm enjoying a lot!

Thanks for the update. CB vests are great for MARSOC kit.

Found a little bug.

Fleece + G3 Field Pants (GREY + MC) and Fleece + G3 Field Pants (RGR) don t have ui pictures in inv and v arsenal.

Aside that everything looks awesome.

Regards.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. CB vests are great for MARSOC kit.

Found a little bug.

Fleece + G3 Field Pants (GREY + MC) and Fleece + G3 Field Pants (RGR) don t have ui pictures in inv and v arsenal.

Aside that everything looks awesome.

Regards.

Will fix it in the next update.

Is there any classname change in this update? Thx

Yes but just for some of the gear

are you going to add black variants for some SWAT and VBSS action? 

No

• Like 2

I like the direction you're going with the mod, Adacas. Thanks for keeping at it.

I have one critique: Many of the accessories are undersized. The sheathed knife, tomahawk, and admin pouch, as a few examples, are tiny compared to either their real-life counterparts or to the scale of an in-game human. Grenade pouches on the first release of these vests were the same, but they were mounted on the front and I never really saw them so I didn't think much of it. Now that these items are being spread about all around the vests, it's much more noticeable. Would it be doable and/or difficult to scale them up?

• Like 3

Hey Adacas,

Congratulations on the release, the new content is amazing, especially the coyote variants of the vests, you absolutely nailed the colour, it looks perfect. The back pouches are also awesome and really bring even more variety to the pack. You've done an amazing job once again. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

I like the direction you're going with the mod, Adacas. Thanks for keeping at it.

I have one critique: Many of the accessories are undersized. The sheathed knife, tomahawk, and admin pouch, as a few examples, are tiny compared to either their real-life counterparts or to the scale of an in-game human. Grenade pouches on the first release of these vests were the same, but they were mounted on the front and I never really saw them so I didn't think much of it. Now that these items are being spread about all around the vests, it's much more noticeable. Would it be doable and/or difficult to scale them up?

Admin pouch - I thought I was using the proper size one. But I just checked and you are correct. I will fix it.

Knife - I would like to replace this knife later on if possible so for now let just call it placeholder.

Tomahawk - The size is intentend to be like that but I'll maybe do a change.

• Like 6

Admin pouch - I thought I was using the proper size one. But I just checked and you are correct. I will fix it.

Knife - I would like to replace this knife later on if possible so for now let just call it placeholder.

Tomahawk - The size is intentend to be like that but I'll maybe do a change.

Awesome. Thanks for looking into it.

Adacas, I have a couple questions for you, I hope I don't sound too ignorant in this matter. I wonder if you're thinking about adding a "heavy" marciras, with neck, groin and shoulder protection (I saw some pics of it, but I dunno if it's an actual thing). I'd also like to ask if you're going to include some kind of insignia on the vests (not talking about flags, but things like blood type/skulls or any kind of "decorative stuff"). I'd also like to know if you're going to include "bigger" or "more class specific" back pouches (like pouches with cartridges or a bullet belt/cartridge belt for gunners, medical equipment for medics, recon equipment, etc.. etc..). Oh, and one other thing, are you going to add a "light gunner" vest ? I'm wondering if you're going to differentiate "heavy" and "light" gunners (dunno if there's a real difference there, I tend to think that an heavy gunner uses a M240 and a light gunner uses a M249 or a M27).
Thank you for the effort that you put in this mod, I know that it's a hard work and requires a lot of time. And thank you for delivering us a mod with such quality. I hope I didn't annoy you with my questions.  ^_^

Adacas, I have a couple questions for you, I hope I don't sound too ignorant in this matter. I wonder if you're thinking about adding a "heavy" marciras, with neck, groin and shoulder protection (I saw some pics of it, but I dunno if it's an actual thing). I'd also like to ask if you're going to include some kind of insignia on the vests (not talking about flags, but things like blood type/skulls or any kind of "decorative stuff"). I'd also like to know if you're going to include "bigger" or "more class specific" back pouches (like pouches with cartridges or a bullet belt/cartridge belt for gunners, medical equipment for medics, recon equipment, etc.. etc..). Oh, and one other thing, are you going to add a "light gunner" vest ? I'm wondering if you're going to differentiate "heavy" and "light" gunners (dunno if there's a real difference there, I tend to think that an heavy gunner uses a M240 and a light gunner uses a M249 or a M27).

Thank you for the effort that you put in this mod, I know that it's a hard work and requires a lot of time. And thank you for delivering us a mod with such quality. I hope I didn't annoy you with my questions.  ^_^

Long story short probably no to all of those things. The reason is that theres already a lot of variation and I don't want to just stick to one vest. Time to move on and create new stuff.

Only thing I could actually do is add a hidden selection for patches same as I did with my uniforms so those who want them could just apply them with some little config knowledge. 

• Like 3

Dude, very nice update. I am very happy with the different vest variants, and also with the closed ammo pouches ;). As mentioned by somebody else in the thread, it would be cool to have a variant with 7.62mm mag pouches, but that's your call.

Thanks a lot!

I think Adacas is right on the variant regard, we have 6 vest variations, each with a belted variant, each of those has five different sets of back pouches to add to it, giving a grand total of 60 physical vest variations. Each of those then comes in four different colours which gives a grand total of 240 vest variations. 

I can imagine that working on one type of object using nothing but variations for too long can get tedious , so doing another vest or something will hopefully keep things fresh and interesting.

240 possible options (excluding gear like caps when they come back) for 65.99MB is one hell of a good deal in my eyes.

• Like 1

Yeah I have to agree with Adacas-time to move onto fresh new things.This vest has more than enough variants for everyone and he has been very accommodating to people by making such major changes over the last few days.

• Like 3

Long story short probably no to all of those things. The reason is that theres already a lot of variation and I don't want to just stick to one vest. Time to move on and create new stuff.

Only thing I could actually do is add a hidden selection for patches same as I did with my uniforms so those who want them could just apply them with some little config knowledge. 

Yeah I have to agree with Adacas-time to move onto fresh new things.This vest has more than enough variants for everyone and he has been very accommodating to people by making such major changes over the last few days.

Thanks for your answer, Adacas. At this point, the only thing I can say is that I can't wait to see the new stuff you're working on. Oh, and about the hidden selection thing, if you do that, you'd make me a happy man! (and you would have my eternal gratitude, a little altar consecrated to you and daily goat sacrifices lol!)

Yeah, gotta agree with you ineptaphid, but, you know, I used my "licet quaeras" card. Always playing as a MG makes "tier 1" things a little more difficult for me, that's why I asked more details about class specific pouches and variations of the vest. That said, yeah, he's been really accomodating, and this is very commendable.   ^_^

• Like 1

Yeah, gotta agree with you ineptaphid, but, you know, I used my "licet quaeras" card. Always playing as a MG makes "tier 1" things a little more difficult for me, that's why I asked more details about class specific pouches and variations of the vest. That said, yeah, he's been really accomodating, and this is very commendable.   ^_^

Just pretend all your MG ammo is in your bag...or use the US military mod or CUP to hang a couple of MG round bandoleers around your neck-Rambo style ;)

• Like 1

Just pretend all your MG ammo is in your bag...or use the US military mod or CUP to hang a couple of MG round bandoleers around your neck-Rambo style ;)

Yeah, those two solutions will do the trick, I have both the US military mod and CUP, lying around, waiting to be used. The takistans (or chedaki rebels, or whoever I'll be against) will witness my inner Sylvester Stallone come out  ;)  

• Like 1

As mentioned by somebody else in the thread, it would be cool to have a variant with 7.62mm mag pouches, but that's your call.

I think the Marksman vests (or whatever they're labelled as) are modeled with 7.62 pouches. They certainly aren't 5.56, anyway.

• Like 1

Finally had the time to try out the new update and it's wonderful. Apart from the virtual arsenal naming bug, I haven't experienced any other issues. New loadouts of the vests look great and the backpanels offer some great variety. However, I still feel the boltcutters are a bit undersized for some of the more heavier work. Also, would you consider moving the pistol holsters on the light vests to the belt (so that theyre attached to the uniform belt model)? 

Also, would you consider moving the pistol holsters on the light vests to the belt (so that theyre attached to the uniform belt model)? 

Holster placement seems to be an issue for users. Adacas originally moved it off the vest of the one variant with it and people complained, so he put them back on the belt-less variants. I suspect things will remain the way they are for the time being.

I'm not saying; I'm just saying.

Finally had the time to try out the new update and it's wonderful. Apart from the virtual arsenal naming bug, I haven't experienced any other issues. New loadouts of the vests look great and the backpanels offer some great variety. However, I still feel the boltcutters are a bit undersized for some of the more heavier work. Also, would you consider moving the pistol holsters on the light vests to the belt (so that theyre attached to the uniform belt model)? 

I'll look into the bolt cutters. Regarding pistol holster no I won't move it. The way I structure vests is to have least clipping possible. That means if I move pistol holster on some uniforms it will just look dumb especially on mine since belt is not visible. So what you're asking is a step down not an improvement.

• Like 6