I see a lot of people say that they either like the old version of the mod or the new. I like both hahaha.

I can reproduce it.

Is it every vest or just the light one?

Is it every vest or just the light one?

I just checked myself. Apperantely I missed this since every vest before was covered with attachments so nobody really noticed including myself. I'll try to fix it.

• Like 1

The new back-panel accessories look great Adacas. Hope the vest is an easy fix for you as well.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see you continuing to expand and improve this mod. I really enjoy using v0.9. From a player a aspect I'm concerned about your decision to use the backpack slot to expand on your vest selections. This eliminates the ability to utilize backpacks in conjunction with your vests and still take advantage of all that your work. Most notably the effect this has on groups using TFAR's long range radios and other TFAR compliant packs. Or obviously just backpacks in general.

I did see you mentioned possibly making TFAR equipment in the future. That would be AWESOME!!! I wish there were more modders making new TFAR packs. One of our group members made some packs work as TFAR long range radios as an in-house project. Unfortunately he lacks the modelling ability to add antennas and/or radio faces to them.

The use of single stack mag pouches that wrap around the vest on the current version models doesn't make much sense. Using double or even triple stack pouches that are easy to reach are more logical. The mag pouches in the middle of the back and smoke at your shoulder blades seems kind of out of place. Adding combat gear to the rear of a carrier that you would have to remove your carrier to access would be pretty silly unless it's for someone behind you. Thanks!

The mag pouches in the middle of the back and smoke at your shoulder blades seems kind of out of place. Adding combat gear to the rear of a carrier that you would have to remove your carrier to access would be pretty silly unless it's for someone behind you. Thanks!

I think it is intended by TTP standards for CQB scenarios. Which means, usually the first man opens the door and the second man can grab a flashbang off of the first mans' back in case they need to flash and clear a room. The mags on the back of the vest, are additional ammo for his teammates to grab if they need it.

• Like 7

I think it is intended by TTP standards for CQB scenarios. Which means, usually the first man opens the door and the second man can grab a flashbang off of the first mans' back in case they need to flash and clear a room. The mags on the back of the vest, are additional ammo for his teammates to grab if they need it.

Yes you're correct. That's why that loadout is called pointman.

:o Never seen this before

remove the influence of uplegs, pelvis and spine0/spine. I find the best results for vests should only have an influence from spine1, 2, and 3, and some shoulder if the vest has wide shoulder straps. ;)

remove the influence of uplegs, pelvis and spine0/spine. I find the best results for vests should only have an influence from spine1, 2, and 3, and some shoulder if the vest has wide shoulder straps. ;)

I cheat, I have the entire vest weighted to Spine2 apart from the shoulder straps!! I was getting too many horrid distortions trying to manually paint the vest "properly" I should have asked you to do my 6094's properly  as you've done great things with these CIRAS's vests for this addon. ;)

• Like 1

When you weighted Ciras it was good but the model I gave you was very big. (Some of you remember that huge vest covering the whole body) So I resized the vest but the weights stayed the same so now it's messed up

• Like 2

o.O that must be the importer messing things up, I can try again if you want

o.O that must be the importer messing things up, I can try again if you want

No need. Got it already fixed. Just did what you suggested. Got rid of "spine" and left "spine3", "spine2", "spine1" selections.

• Like 4

I think that You should back to previous skin for CIRAS http://i47.tinypic.com/2wlrbbk.jpgand I hope, You will make CIRAS Land in future. Cant wait for results of this project! :)

"previous skin" what are you talking about?

• Like 2

"previous skin" what are you talking about?

I guess it's about color. As i remember one of the previous versions had a coyote brownish color instead of khaki

• Like 1

I guess it's about color. As i remember one of the previous versions had a coyote brownish color instead of khaki

Yes in did.

Yes in did.

Well in this case it is getting annoying. I stated before for you that Coyote Brown is coming and yet again you're repeating yourself. Believe me besides modding I have other matters to attend also and I can't push new content every day so just wait if you want to get a finished product.

Sorry to sound rude but I hate it when I have to repeat same thing twice.

1986marek, on 27 Oct 2016 - 18:13, said:

Great news! Please make coyote brown camo too. :D

wiggie, on 27 Oct 2016 - 18:42, said:

A definate +1 here from me. I adore Coyote Brown, especially the darker colour that the RHS SPC vests sport. I would love to see your famtastic vests amd belts in CB!

Ok ok. I will include in the next update.

• Like 4

Guys, Adacas is going out of his way here, listening to peoples feedback and making a very big change to the addon by bringing back all the vests that he changed as well as the new versions.Can we please take a break from asking for more things for a while?Thanks.

• Like 10

He apologized in PM. No need to harass him now. 

• Like 2

Not sure if I was being scalded in Adacas's last post or just reference. If it's the former then I apologise for repeating what Marek said. I was just agreeing with him. Apologies if I annoyed you, Adacas. I don't care what you do or don't do, I will still use your mod and reccomend it to anybody.

No you being mentioned in that post was reference that I agreed to do Coyote brown camo pattern

Cleaned up a few posts here.Glad that is all sorted out now.

• Like 1

Phew, I was worried I might have been annoying there. :)

• Like 1

UPDATE 1.1

Added MarCiras Grenadier vest variation

Reworked some of the MarCiras vests

Added 5 Back panel setups for MarCiras

Added Coyote Brown Texture

Fixed G3 Field Set uniform hand textures

Other minor fixes

----------------------------------------------------------

Download link in the first forum page.

Note for this update: I'm still unhappy how vest animations behaves so I'll look into on how to rig it better than now.

• Like 11