Realizing that I am a single voice whose opinion carries little to no weight, I preferred the previous version's vest layouts. I found this update to be disappointing. Please don't take this as an insult. I had your gear in the majority of my saved loadouts and am quite a fan of your work.

I won't bring old vests back. In my opinion there was barely any difference between different role vest this was why complete overhaul was needed to make them more distinguished. Remember theres a reason I also made back pouches. As of right now theres only two choices but later on I will add more. Now you will be able to create some very specific roles (For example take the Assaulter vest and add Bolt Cutter back pouch and you have Engineer loadout and etc)

Sorry. I knew this update will ruin most of the loadout's for players. But from now on I intend to keep this kind of structure of vests.

I will need more ideas for back pouches. Write your suggestions.

I understand, keeping the mod more optimized as possible and simple just means less work. In my opinion, instead of removing an older version of the vests and adding in new ones is cool and kinda not fair for everyone else. I would've just kept adding in more variations so there would be more to choose from. That way, people can choose which vest, uniform, headgear, and backpack they want to use for their own loadouts. It's difficult to have 100% realism in any video games because the way they are made. It is your mod and that's fine just remember the backlashes this may cause in the future. This is not my attempt to convince you to do anything, I'm just giving you my feedback.

And I'm sorry if this was throwing more gas into the fire.

• Like 1

First of all you are really doing a great job ! a very good idea tomahawk ! Maybe add a flag behind Marciras ?

1477435021-maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 6

Great Work man! Really love your stuff!

There's just something that bother me, it's the chemlight, I think they're way too flashy maybe you could add some dust on it like somebody suggested earlier ? 

I'm playin a lot of pvp and AI may not notice it but enemy players will do :lol:

• Like 1

great update but i also liked the grenadier load out and team leader load outs with camel back and pistol holsters on the non belt versions. Any chance of them coming back in the future? 

also were you planning to scrap your facemasks and headgear?

It doesnt appear in the new version. Personally I've saved them in my folder as they are actually my favorite facemasks and shemagh combinations.

Thanks again for the update!

• Like 1

great update but i also liked the grenadier load out and team leader load outs with camel back and pistol holsters on the non belt versions. Any chance of them coming back in the future? 

also were you planning to scrap your facemasks and headgear?

It doesnt appear in the new version. Personally I've saved them in my folder as they are actually my favorite facemasks and shemagh combinations.

Thanks again for the update!

I'm gonna start making a copy of those files too, I wish I did so earlier.

Time for me to make a statement.

First of all I want to apologize for making such a drastic update without even informing anyone and for removing headgear and facemasks. They will make a comeback but they will be redone same as vests. Everything before V1.0 was just testing and figuring out on how to standardize this mod. 

Now onto better news. 

I read two pages of your comments and these will be my next steps:

Regarding Vests:

1. Bring Back Grenadier Vest

2. Bring Back Pistol Holster on Vest

3. Fix the chemlights texture by adding dust

4. Switch back to closed magazine pouches

Regarding Back Pouches:

1. Do a Comms Pouch set. I will remove big antenna from Assaulter vest and make it as a back pouch with its own radio on the back (Maybe even make it compatible with TFAR)

2. Do a Hydration Pouch set (Hydration pouch on the back with few extra pouches for storage)

3. Do a Breacher Pouch set (Bolt cutter Pouch with Shotgun attached on the back)

4. Do a Explosives Pouch set (This is still questionable. If I were to create Slap Charge I will do this)

5. Do a Pointman Pouch set (Have few smokes, flashes on the back of the vest along with general purpose pouches)

Keep me informed on what you want. I intend to make you happy :)

• Like 16

Thanks mate!

I really enjoy and appreciate the work you've done!

I have no doubt, that many feel the same.

Please continue developing until you are happy!

PS. No requests. I trust your judgement!

Closed-off pouches!

Means I can finally sport QBZ-95s and AKs with them!  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Great news! Please make coyote brown camo too. :D

A definate +1 here from me. I adore Coyote Brown, especially the darker colour that the RHS SPC vests sport. I would love to see your famtastic vests amd belts in CB!

Thanks Adacas, keep up the awesome work!

Great news! Please make coyote brown camo too. :D

A definate +1 here from me. I adore Coyote Brown, especially the darker colour that the RHS SPC vests sport. I would love to see your famtastic vests amd belts in CB!

Ok ok. I will include in the next update.

2aCI9JxEgUoVeqOwGK_9QZj3Bk7aPLoWCEH_zYg1

• Like 4

First of all I want to apologize for making such a drastic update without even informing anyone and for removing headgear and facemasks. They will make a comeback but they will be redone same as vests. Everything before V1.0 was just testing and figuring out on how to standardize this mod. 

Now onto better news. 

Regarding Vests:

Regarding Back Pouches:

1. Do a Comms Pouch set. I will remove big antenna from Assaulter vest and make it as a back pouch with its own radio on the back (Maybe even make it compatible with TFAR)

2. Do a Hydration Pouch set (Hydration pouch on the back with few extra pouches for storage)

3. Do a Breacher Pouch set (Bolt cutter Pouch with Shotgun attached on the back)

4. Do a Explosives Pouch set (This is still questionable. If I were to create Slap Charge I will do this)

5. Do a Pointman Pouch set (Have few smokes, flashes on the back of the vest along with general purpose pouches)

Good as always! perhaps in the future may add a flag behind marciras like the picture that I put above?   :)

No flag please! Don't turn your awesome mod into captain america outfits...

• Like 2

No flag please! Don't turn your awesome mod into captain america outfits...

On a single jacket or bag ! so the choice whether or not to wear... ;)

Fantastic news, Adacas! I just hope that you do not remove any of the new or older vests in the process. The more variants, the better IMHO! And all your variants look awesome each in their way.

I am especially thrilled to hear that you are gonna have the mag pouches closed. And that you are gonna bring back pistols holsters even without the belt.

Keep up the fantastic work, cheers!

• Like 2

Good as always! perhaps in the future may add a flag behind marciras like the picture that I put above?   :)

Sorry but flag won't make it. I think there will be enough of back pouches variations already. 

• Like 4

Sorry but flag won't make it. I think there will be enough of back pouches variations already. 

i Agree tho it could be something cool to have later on maybe.

looking forward to the updates love the quick draw holsters in your mod :)  

Now onto better news. 

Regarding Vests:

Regarding Back Pouches:

Please dont remove the antenna. Infact, I'd like to see it on all the vests by default. 

• Like 1

Please dont remove the antenna. Infact, I'd like to see it on all the vests by default. 

It will come as a back pouch option. So you will be able to add it to any vest

• Like 2