SOF has a fleece type jacket we called the bear coat, probably similar.

Didn't really wear stuff like that on missions much because it's overly hot and doesn't regulate temperatures very well.  I preferred the PCU jacket and a shemagh, carried something warmer if necessary (eg, didn't get exfil'd)

• Like 1

Yeah, I remember reading Bravo two zero-they were caught in snowstorms and got hypothermia. 

What  a awesome book that was...that and "The legion of the Damned" by Sven Hassel where my all time favorite war books...

Thanks for the update. Awesome looking as always. Also you could always ask cunico for his gloves (and maybe those sweet Merrells). He made a couple I think. 

SOF has a fleece type jacket we called the bear coat, probably similar.

Didn't really wear stuff like that on missions much because it's overly hot and doesn't regulate temperatures very well. I preferred the PCU jacket and a shemagh, carried something warmer if necessary (eg, didn't get exfil'd)

"We" as in who? I haven't heard that term in a long time and orcs have been the standard and most common for sof for years. And I assume when you say that you are referring to the 2nd layer of the ecw stuff

Referring to Lv5.  Breathable and warm enough if you're moving around, and loose enough to roll sleeves/unzip.  I'd wear in warm weather as well, since nights are still pretty cold, but when G3's came out they obviously replaced the PCU jacket.  

Hello everyone. 

Tommorow I'll probably release an update. These are the main things that will be added or changed.

1. Every uniform will now have gloves (About time...) and new Merrell shoes which were donated by Warden_01

2. G3 Field Set Rolled up sleeves uniform will now have GPS and Watch

3. Complete rework of MarCiras vests (Again...). These will be new variaitons: Assaulter, Heavy Gunner, Medic, Marksman, Light (All of those will come with and without battle belt). I have added some small stuff to the vest to improve immersion. Items such as: Pens, Duct Tape, Wire Cutters, Scissors, Notepad, Knife.

4. Added MarCiras Back Pouches as Backpack item. This means theres nothing on the back of the vests (I removed camelbak vest variations) but you can add pouches of you choice as backpack item. Expect to see backpouches with Tomahawk and Bolt Cutters.

5. And I also fixed the UV distortion of "Insignia", "FlagLeft", "FlagRight" hidden selections.

And to end the message this is the next thing I'm working on: Eagle Industries Multi Mission Armor Carrier

MMAC.png

• Like 17

Awesome work. I see you modeled new magazines as well. Will they replace the arma 2 ports on the Marciras vests as well?

Awesome work. I see you modeled new magazines as well. Will they replace the arma 2 ports on the Marciras vests as well?

Those aren't new magazines. I had them from before I just didn't used them because magpul textures was really low quality. So I decided to redo the textures and now it looks better

Adacas, Will You add RAID uniform?

No I do not intend to model old uniform.

UPDATE 1.0

Added Gloves to the uniforms.
Added new shoes for the uniforms. Thanks to Warden_01.
Added GPS and Watch to the G3 Field Set Rolled Uniform.
Reworked MarCiras vests again with new variations: Assaulter, Heavy Gunner, Medic, Marksman, Light with and without Battle Belt
Added MarCiras Back Pouches as Backpack Item

Fixed uniform hidden selections for the flags because of UV distortion. New name for selections "FlagLeft" "FlagRight"

-------------------------------

Download link on the first page

• Like 15

Very nice!!

Thanks for your amazing mod!

I is now our default Gear.

(Sorry for my bad english)

• Like 2

Just curious, but was the headgear supposed to be removed from the pack? I noticed its gone in arsenal and I didn't see it listed in your change log. 

Also the old vest combinations and backpacks are gone. I really liked them! Is there a chance you'll bring them back?

• Like 3

Just curious, but was the headgear supposed to be removed from the pack? I noticed its gone in arsenal and I didn't see it listed in your change log. 

I should have mentioned that. I will be reworking them so they will be back later.

Also the old vest combinations and backpacks are gone. I really liked them! Is there a chance you'll bring them back?

No. I know you have your mod dependent on mine but if you wish to keep old vest and other gear you can just add my old .pbo's to your mod. Maybe I could work something out for you with old files so you would only have models and none of the extra textures.

• Like 2

Is it possible to brign old vest back? They were great. The new one are great too, so Could You joint those two versions?

• Like 1

I should have mentioned that. I will be reworking them so they will be back later.

No. I know you have your mod dependent on mine but if you wish to keep old vest and other gear you can just add my old .pbo's to your mod. Maybe I could work something out for you with old files so you would only have models and none of the extra textures.

Looking really good bro.

• Like 1