These are actually from one of the radio addons.

I see, well in any case, they would probably fit better than the SOTG ones.

I see, well in any case, they would probably fit better than the SOTG ones.

Horses for courses really, the Harris ones had to be resized to fit the pouch.

• Like 1

So I have been quiet for some time now. I'm preparing to leave my country for 4 months to study abroad as an Erasmus+ student in Turkey. I'm flying on 19th Sept. When I have settleded in there I will be back on working on the new stuff.

Regarding the vest some of you guessed it right. It is the S&S Precision Plateframe

plateframe-quarterside-web_1.png

• Like 16

A little update. So I have managed to survive in Istanbul so far, but the problem is that right now where I'm staying theres no internet. Even right now I'm writing this message while sitting at cafe. While I'm offline I'll try to create new stuff so that when I'm back online warden_01 could retopologize the models. I'll probably work on random gear just from my imagination.

• Like 8

Glad you made it safe and sound. Please go to the Hagia Sofia while you're there, and post pics. :D

UPDATE 0.9

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Added Fleece Jacket/G3 Field Pants Uniform

Added hidden selections for patches "patch_left", "patch_right"

Added "insignia" and "clan" hidden selection

Tweaked Multicam texture

--------------------------------------------------

Links to download on the first page.

• Like 16

Looking really great. But couldn't help but notice that the Airflex Pads are missing on all G3 Pants. Is this intentional?

Looking really great. But couldn't help but notice that the Airflex Pads are missing on all G3 Pants. Is this intentional?

Yes. Adacas made the the G3 Field Shirt/Pants set, not the G3 Combat Shirt/Pants set.

Field uniform doesn't have pads.

https://www.cryeprecision.com/apparel/field-apparel

• Like 5

Great work Adacas. The fleece jackets look superb. Any idea when gloves are going to become apart of the mod?

Great work Adacas. The fleece jackets look superb. Any idea when gloves are going to become apart of the mod?

The gloves... I mentioned before I was going to try doing them myself, but I failed miserably. I might give it another go but for now maybe I'll just use the ones before as a placeholder.

The next thing thats coming up. Softshell Jacket

F8jjoI7.jpg

• Like 6

Maybe try asking help from vanschmoozin for the gloves.

Maybe try asking help from vanschmoozin for the gloves.

He does textures not models.

why not try to use the original models of gloves and then re-textures?

The new Fleece/G3 combination is absolutely great for more subtle SF Operations, i really like the kind of civilian, but still tactical style of them. They don't scream "SOF" from 5 Kilometers.

why not try to use the original models of gloves and then re-textures?

Would Violate the Games license, because editing models is a no no.

• Like 1

The gloves... I mentioned before I was going to try doing them myself, but I failed miserably. I might give it another go but for now maybe I'll just use the ones before as a placeholder.

The next thing thats coming up. Softshell Jacket

F8jjoI7.jpg

Nice are we goint to see this in combo with M81 camo ?

• Like 1

Awesome to see the jacket being made! Arma is seriously under represented in bad weather gear. Feels funny to be moving around Altis in a thunderstorm just wearing Crye G3's :)

• Like 3

Just loving the update, these fleece's are sublime.

Just one minor observation, when I equip your uniforms, the NVG's show in FP mode, it's maybe missing the NVG proxy, other than that it's a pure work of art.

Ineptaphid, trust me, even Iraq get's seriously fucking cold in the winter, so much so that I have my 5.11 fleece/soft shell with me on this trip. (Germany job fell through at the last moment)

• Like 3

Adacas - Asking vanschmoozin for help might not be a bad idea as one of the posts further up suggests. I feel that's one of the things lacking in your near perfect mod. That softshell model looks absolutely incredible as well though. I believe I've said it before but this is one of the best gear mods for ArmA 3. Just hope you're enjoying Istanbul some and not modding in all your free time, though I won't complain if you do. :D

• Like 1

He does textures not models.

I think Vanschmoozin has been getting into modelling. His latest division of mods has original gear pieces I believe he made.

I think Vanschmoozin has been getting into modelling. His latest division of mods has original gear pieces I believe he made.

No he has a guy Spectre that does models for him.

Ineptaphid, trust me, even Iraq get's seriously fucking cold in the winter, so much so that I have my 5.11 fleece/soft shell with me on this trip. (Germany job fell through at the last moment)

Yeah, I remember reading Bravo two zero-they were caught in snowstorms and got hypothermia. Sorry to hear about germany mate.

• Like 2

awesome work mate, I might be an old sweat and not down with the cool kids but do the yanks wear buffalo shirts?
I've always worn a buffalo shirt under my armour.