I'm sick of JPCs and CPCs and LBTs, which is why your CIRAS is so great. I think something like the BAE RBAV or Eagle MBAV would be cool and unique.

• Like 1

RBAV AF/SF
if need details. I have one of this vest with all FSBE pouchs.
DSC03284.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

CrZNwAdUAAA3949.jpg

• Like 3

Crye AVS MBAV in Coyote Brown or Eagle MBAV in MJK/Khaki

MBAV - completely agree, although for me no matter which manufacturer :)

Descision was made. Its one of the vest suggested by the community but it is one of more stranger ones and its currently WIP. I'll keep it a secret for now  :)

• Like 8

Descision was made. Its one of the vest suggested by the community but it is one of more stranger ones and its currently WIP. I'll keep it a secret for now  :)

Oooh! Very exciting ;)

I have a feeling it's the S&S one...

I think its mbav. Many of us want it

I have a feeling it's the S&S one...

Judging by warden_1s post I'd say this is a safe bet. 

I think its mbav. Many of us want it

Lol, now thats some powerful wishful thinking  :lol:

I hope it will be MBAV. CAN'T WAIT. :D

if cunico has already done an MBAV why would you think that would be the one picked?

if cunico has already done an MBAV why would you think that would be the one picked?

Because Adacas might want one for his pack?

Because Acadas might want one for his pack?

That's a waste of a decent amount of resources.

• Like 3

Are you making the mod?  ;) In the end it's the mod makers choice. While I do know that some of the creators do share assets doesn't mean he wouldn't want to create his own. In the mean time we can wait to see what is produced.

• Like 2

Is it really though? Thats like saying "Well NI Arms has some AK's, i suppose there is no point in RHS making any" People do things differently-having two people make the same vest is not necessarily a bad thing.

• Like 1

Is it really though? Thats like saying "Well NI Arms has some AK's, i suppose there is no point in RHS making any" People do things differently-having two people make the same vest is not necessarily a bad thing.

But that argument defeats itself at the same time... NI Arms does different models of AKs than RHS thus producing variety. Variety > Volume imo unless the quality of something is so poor that it needs to be replaced.

• Like 1

Okay-I should have said "RHS has the M4A1, so why is it in about 6 other mods as well" :) Because people like choice. Adacas may do a different style with his version of the vest-if he was making it.it may be shaped slightly differently, have different pouches and stuff on it, different camo etc etc.

Anyway, look this is totally offtopic now-we'll leave it there, since mod makers can make whatever they like :D

• Like 2

That said, I don't think any pack really has a nice MK18 10" AND properly ballistic-ized ammunition or for that matter, a 300BO variant such as the SIG MCX in 10".  (With proper damaged ammunition as well)

NIA is close though, and does best in terms of ammunition handling, and is modular in its application to the size of the pack.

Personally, the smaller and more modular various packs are, the better.  Instead of Tryk, which is large and has a ton of crap you don't want, you have MGP for Vests, you take Uniforms out of RHS, and add in Helmets from X, scopes from SMA+functions mod, etc.  As it is now, you can get up to 30 different addons and not really be interested in using but a few megabytes out of some of them - crucial megabytes though, because the first rule of operating is to look cool.

Okay, can we please get back on topic now folks? This is not the place for this discussion.

• Like 1

That said, I don't think any pack really has a nice MK18 10" AND properly ballistic-ized ammunition or for that matter, a 300BO variant such as the SIG MCX in 10".  (With proper damaged ammunition as well)

NIA is close though, and does best in terms of ammunition handling, and is modular in its application to the size of the pack.

Personally, the smaller and more modular various packs are, the better.  Instead of Tryk, which is large and has a ton of crap you don't want, you have MGP for Vests, you take Uniforms out of RHS, and add in Helmets from X, scopes from SMA+functions mod, etc.  As it is now, you can get up to 30 different addons and not really be interested in using but a few megabytes out of some of them - crucial megabytes though, because the first rule of operating is to look cool.

SMA has a very nice M4 SBR, the MK18 was I believe only the designation for when the CQBR upper receiver.was attached to a standard M4 lower, 

As for the vest, personally I'm not overly bothered, there's so many that look similar, with buckles and velcro being the changes.

There's so many new vests out there, and several new one's in the pipeline from various people, we're all spoilt for choice.

I'd like to see a decent LBT196A.

• Like 3

NiArms has a really cool Honey Badger chambered in 300blk, with supersonic and subsonic rounds to choose. Robert hammer AR-15 pack has the honey badger too, but I think Niarms version is slightly better.

I'm making a SIG MCX, but as I never modeled nothing before, it'll take some time.

Currently I'm learning how to use Blender...

• Like 3

I'd like to see a decent LBT196A.

That would be nice to see. I also like the LBT 1961h model but I'm not sure it's being produced anymore.

Super nice mod!

There are a lot of gear mods out there, but I love how you have made the vest look so tacticool with all the pouches and different smal gear like radios, chemlights, grenades etc. All I could wish for would be a few more variations, but that is asking a lot, I know. As i stands, it is my gear mod of choice right now.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Would you consider using the radios used on road runner's JPC vest? They're a bit higher quality then the SOTG arma 2 ones.

ID8jkxa.jpg

• Like 1

Would you consider using the radios used on road runner's JPC vest? They're a bit higher quality then the SOTG arma 2 ones.

ID8jkxa.jpg

These are actually from one of the radio addons.

• Like 1