I think Cunico's are the ones with two hidden selections for the patches (selections 3 and 4, 3 being the one adressed by the insignia system). RHS's G3s only have one hidden selection for patches which also works with the insignia system.

maybe, it's one or the other, as the mod by Leight and Keeway used the RHS ones, which made me think their version has the extra hidden selections??

maybe, it's one or the other, as the mod by Leight and Keeway used the RHS ones, which made me think their version has the extra hidden selections??

I'm not a hundred percent sure on this, but adding two patches doesn't work for me with the RHS G3's but with Cunico's. Since it seems to be the same model, maybe it is just a matter of different configs? :huh:

I really like your work. Here are some pictures taken on Cherbonyl Zone map. Thank you Adacas !

C58187054885DDDED08A8CFFB11E25A7F4602B3A

9C2D0AF2E956CA915E25A6119CBBE1670ECF352C

• Like 2

Adacas, will You make CIRAS Land version?

No

• Like 1

So what kind of vest wii You consider to make? (Great work with CIRAS :D )

If you go a few page back you will see that adacas now is working on the crye precision rack and it is awesome!

• Like 1

So the pool is over and the results are:

31 Votes in favor of seperate modpacks for diffrent texture packs.

29 Votes in favor of every texture in one single mod.

Result is that I'm going to create diffrent modpacks dependent on this one for diffrent textures.

Now I'm just wondering how to do the textures packs. Should I make them country specific for example "Military Gear Pack (US)" or focus on specific camo pattern family "Military Gear Pack (AOR)". Ideas?

• Like 1

hmm maybe for country is better, in this way you can cover a large variety of camo and reduce the number of pack :D

• Like 1

Now I'm just wondering how to do the textures packs. Should I make them country specific for example "Military Gear Pack (US)" or focus on specific camo pattern family "Military Gear Pack (AOR)". Ideas?

I think this kind of depends on what camos you want to add. If these are for example AOR1, AOR2 and M81 Woodland a US pack would include all the camo patterns, thus rendering the concept of several packages quite redundant. ;)

instead of by country-why not by terrain?Like an arid pack and a woodland pack etc?

• Like 2

I think this kind of depends on what camos you want to add. If these are for example AOR1, AOR2 and M81 Woodland a US pack would include all the camo patterns, thus rendering the concept of several packages quite redundant. ;)

instead of by country-why not by terrain?Like an arid pack and a woodland pack etc?

I think I will stick with Pattern family way. (AOR, ATACS, All the Multicam and etc...)

• Like 3

I think I will stick with Pattern family way. (AOR, ATACS, All the Multicam and etc...)

Needless to say how superb our work is IF and/or when you feel like..maybe you want to trow in a winter multicam/AOR/ATACS ?(see suggestion pics  :D  :D  :P below) THANK YOU!!!

arma3+2016-05-15%2013-43-12-13.jpg

arma3+2016-05-15%2016-30-42-23.jpg

arma3+2016-05-15%2017-02-47-26.jpg

ps: those are some miserable experiment of mine... :blush:  

UPDATE 0.8

Added Crye Precision G3 Field Set Uniform with Sleeves Rolled up

Texture tweaks on alot of the textures

Fixed known config errors.

--------------------------------------------------

Links to download on the first page.

• Like 10

Do not ask me to model a specific item or do other camo variations! If I'm unsure on what to do next I will ask. Also don't ask for ETA as I'm unsure myself when things will be done and I don't want to promise people

Ops..sorry..I asked without reading first...sorry man, disregard previous post!

seal-of-approval-meme.jpg

Your releases are incredibly low-key compared to others. I almost missed it. Still, thanks for keeping at it. This is great stuff.

• Like 1

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Military Gear Pack v0.8

Hey bud I just wanted to say good freaking job. I've been looking for people to step outside the box with different more "realistic" looking vests. And you hit the nail right on the head. Thanks for that. It's much appreciated. I've been wating for this for a long time and again, much appreciated. Happy gaming. keep up the good work

Was just curious if anyone knew what scope/sight attachment is being used on the first screenshot on the first page?

Was just curious if anyone knew what scope/sight attachment is being used on the first screenshot on the first page?

Its eotech 553 with g33 from fhq accessories

• Like 1