Edit: @adacas - Those uniforms would typically be tucked in too, whether those or G3 version :)

lol

Didn't knew the US Army could be that strict. Most guys i've worked with oversea seemed pretty relaxed with their clothing.

I've even seen some people wearing nothing under the Vest, this really cant be comfortable.

The only thing important imho is that the Pants aren't in the Boots because that sucks while marching long distances (20km+), and the rolled sleeves are nice for Tanoa and of course, Afghanistan/Iraq Maps.

I never got to like the JPC, infact some Guys in my Unit (myself included) like to call it the "tactical bra" because thats how it looks when wearing it. Nothing particular good when you are over 2m.

I thought about getting the CPC as replacement for my CIRAS which is after nearly 7 Years of usage pretty f....... up.

Mostly has to do with distance to flagpole/danger.  That said, rolled sleeves are almost always a no-go, with the boots being unbloused...kind of okay?  There's a standard for them being blouses, that standard isn't usually 'followed' overseas though completely unbloused was a big issue.  I know that a lot of this kind of thing started to get relaxed by unit as OIF/OEF went on.

Still have CIRAS, feel like the JPC can be worn under more normal clothing easier.  

The extent of the rules and their enforcement differed from Unit to Unit. That was another issue I had -- inconsistency. No one wore their gear the same way. IFAKs were placed differently on vests, for example.

An important thing to standardize, something I mentioned to adacas as well and why the tourniquets are on the front now.

lol

There's no need to be upset buddy

Made a pool regarding diffrent camo pattern for the mod. Pool ends in: 2016/08/28 - 2400

• Like 1

I think one in all would be a good Solution, it isn't like it would add tons of GBs to the mod.

Still have CIRAS, feel like the JPC can be worn under more normal clothing easier.  

Doesn't wearing a Plate Carrier below clothing kind of defeat the purpose of it? You can't really access magpouches and stuff.

Wouldn't a normal Police Class IV Vest be better?

• Like 1

for something like low vis or psd work? okay... though typically you see pacas, veltyes or vel systems... I mean Adacas could just make one of the new LVSs, but using the JPC in place of a low vis rig is kind of odd.

I think one in all would be a good Solution, it isn't like it would add tons of GBs to the mod.

Doesn't wearing a Plate Carrier below clothing kind of defeat the purpose of it? You can't really access magpouches and stuff.

Low-vis, can transition out of outerwear quickly.  Otherwise I use it as more of a 'chest rig' to walk around in with a few pouches and armor, then use the CIRAS for more direct stuff.

Low-vis, can transition out of outerwear quickly.  Otherwise I use it as more of a 'chest rig' to walk around in with a few pouches and armor, then use the CIRAS for more direct stuff.

If i may ask what sort of profession are you in that requires the "Low-vis" Part?

And 2 Vests for one Person? It surely no military, i can't dream of two vests.  :P

• Like 1

When I'm working, best I can do is contractor.  

CIRAS is old, but it saves time if time is short and I need a more suitably equipped rig.  Lots of downtime, but not necessarily 'safe'.  JPC is nice for that.

• Like 1

Made a pool regarding diffrent camo pattern for the mod. Pool ends in: 2016/08/28 - 2400

No need to make additional packs if you use the hidden selections to change the camo's.

A single vest can give you as many variations as you can be bothered writing the configs for, and for as many camo versions as you create, all you're adding is textures to the current addon, as opposed to adding different vests ;)

• Like 1

No need to make additional packs if you use the hidden selections to change the camo's.

A single vest can give you as many variations as you can be bothered writing the configs for, and for as many camo versions as you create, all you're adding is textures to the current addon, as opposed to adding different vests ;)

Mod would be dependent on this one and the mod would only have textures and config file no need to have models.

• Like 2

I like the idea personally, you can have a couple of "realistic" variants then add camos into the extra camo addon as and when. saves bloating but the option is still there

• Like 2

Will you guys add coyote brown camo? It would be great for USMC MRF units.

for I know MRF using Ciras Land(FSBE gears) not Mar-Ciras.

and Ciras replace by BAE RBAV(type AF and SF) now.

but really hope some one could make Ciras land or RBAV with allied admin pouch + Eagle modular assault pack.

Ok this whole discussion on who uses what and what they prefer to wear has to stop.

I will say this. I'm not aiming to recreate any specific military branch of any country nor do I care about any of them actually since I come from a rather small country and I don't sympathyze any of the forces around the world. I just like to create various stuff for you guys to use it. Remember theres hiddenselections on all of mine models so you can do the textures yourself. Thats how I started and got into 3D modelling.

Lets stay on topic and focus on what to improve and add new.

Here now enjoy this picture. Fleece Jacket. Warden_01 is done with his work so he will be able to get back on retopologizing the new stuff I made expect new models soon :)

6077fX7.png

• Like 19

for I know MRF using Ciras Land(FSBE gears) not Mar-Ciras.

and Ciras replace by BAE RBAV(type AF and SF) now.

but really hope some one could make Ciras land or RBAV with allied admin pouch + Eagle modular assault pack.

They were.

Love the new update, the uniform looks great in game, will you be adding the "insignia" selection to it in the future so it can be used in conjunction with all the mega custom patches that are out there? It would be cool if you had it like the RHS versions with the ability to put flags and patches on both sleeves too.

• Like 2

Love the new update, the uniform looks great in game, will you be adding the "insignia" selection to it in the future so it can be used in conjunction with all the mega custom patches that are out there? It would be cool if you had it like the RHS versions with the ability to put flags and patches on both sleeves too.

Yes I will be adding option to add insignia and clan patches. Althourgh I'm unsure how the RHS flag patch work if anyone could explain it I would be happy to do that also.

• Like 1

Yes I will be adding option to add insignia and clan patches. Althourgh I'm unsure how the RHS flag patch work if anyone could explain it I would be happy to do that also.

The RHS stuff uses Cunico's G3's but I have a feeling that they have a slightly different version which allows different patches to be displayed on both arms, via "hidden selections"

The Polish Special Forces pack by Leight and Keeway, that used the RHS models was able to replicate this very well.

I did ask Cody about this before, as in are his G3 standalone are set up in a similar fashion 

The RHS stuff uses Cunico's G3's but I have a feeling that they have a slightly different version which allows different patches to be displayed on both arms, via "hidden selections"

The Polish Special Forces pack by Leight and Keeway, that used the RHS models was able to replicate this very well.

I did ask Cody about this before, as in are his G3 standalone are set up in a similar fashion 

I think Cunico's are the ones with two hidden selections for the patches (selections 3 and 4, 3 being the one adressed by the insignia system). RHS's G3s only have one hidden selection for patches which also works with the insignia system.

• Like 2