It's some nice looking kit, do you plan on creating various varieties of backpacks?

It's some nice looking kit, do you plan on creating various varieties of backpacks?

Backpacks aren't my top priority right now. I want to do more various vest and uniforms variations at first. After that all the other stuff

• Like 2

UPDATE 0.7

Added Crye Precision G3 Field Set Uniform

Reworked All MarCiras Vest Variations

Added MarCiras Multicam Variation

Added MarCiras Medic Variation

--------------------------------------------------

Links to download on the first page.

• Like 7

Dude you resized vests... AND I LOVE IT!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Dude you resized vests... AND I LOVE IT!!!!

giphy.gif

Yeah well took me quite some time :D

• Like 4

Thanks for the update ! Keep going your work is awesome.

For some other reason i cant see any of the new stuff thats being added in the update while i am in the arsenal ?

• Like 1

For some other reason i cant see any of the new stuff thats being added in the update while i am in the arsenal ?

I couldn't either. Got the mod via Steam Workshop. Downloaded via google drive and it worked.

Is steam workshop updated?

I couldn't either. Got the mod via Steam Workshop. Downloaded via google drive and it worked.

Is steam workshop updated?

Should be good now. Check it out if its good now. Problem was a bad path to the files.

This is some epic-level modding! My infinite thanks to you and all involved.

EDIT: So I've been running [GREUH] Liberation on my dedicated server for awhile now. Great mission. Most of Altis has been taken either by myself or with a buddy or two. Lately, thanks to your mod and a few key others, I think I've been spending more time in Arsenal after loading this mission up than I have actually taking the island. If things keep up like this, I may have to set aside the war and host a military fashion expo in one of the less hostile towns.

• Like 4

I don't know if its already asked, but will you make your own gloves or just use the vanilla oakleys?

the update is fantastic, add gloves in BDU and the will be perfect!

I really like the Vest its really good for german Airborne Kits in Arma!

Do you Plan to add gloves to the Uniform? (Maybe Oakleys?)

Everyone is asking for Oakley gloves as if six or seven other people haven't already asked. Give the man a chance to answer.

• Like 2

Can't take a break it seems :D I wanna try to sculpt the gloves myself. It would be a good practice and I need to learn how to do it. I will try to do oakleys gloves myself from scratch.

• Like 3

Great update! I like the new logo in the VA  :D The vests look the right size now too and you cant go wrong with more multicam. The new uniforms are great as well, but one minor issue is that they're unnaturally skinny in the chest area. Perhaps you could make them a bit bulkier? Cunico's G3s have good chest dimensions and wont clip with your Marciras vests, that might be something you could use as an example.

I told you rolled sleeves homie

Do you have another wish, master?

I don't know if its a language block again, but that was a bit rude man.

• Like 2

I'm gonna take 3 guesses at who's going to rig those gloves... O.O

• Like 2

Great work. Your stuff looks like its made for Arma :) 

• Like 3

Great update! I like the new logo in the VA  :D The vests look the right size now too and you cant go wrong with more multicam. The new uniforms are great as well, but one minor issue is that they're unnaturally skinny in the chest area. Perhaps you could make them a bit bulkier? Cunico's G3s have good chest dimensions and wont clip with your Marciras vests, that might be something you could use as an example.

Will look into it.

I'm gonna take 3 guesses at who's going to rig those gloves... O.O

Well you're the best at it :D

Great work. Your stuff looks like its made for Arma :)

Nice to read such words from my idol. Your work inspired me to keep on modelling and learn since you are self tought 3D modeller also.

• Like 6

Since you rescaled the vests, maybe you could adjust the belts so they sit a bit higher on the waist.

ye8LtQj.png

Great work on the vests and uniforms! :)