Thanks for the update! A minor thing, but the icon for the mod in the virtual arsenal is mostly black and somewhat hard to spot. Any chance you could make it a white icon (or any other color)?D

Dude... Sorry but it would be very unprofessional and actually stupid to do in my opinion. Just read the name of the item. It might sound rude but what you are asking is one step backwards rather then one step forward.

Dude... Sorry but it would be very unprofessional and actually stupid to do in my opinion. Just read the name of the item. It might sound rude but what you are asking is one step backwards rather then one step forward.

What? Im talking about the mod icon. Not of any of the items in the pack. Not behind my pc so I can't take a screen. Like I said, it's a minor thing so if you dont want to change it fair enough, but I dont think were talking avout the same thing.

What? Im talking about the mod icon. Not of any of the items in the pack. Not behind my pc so I can't take a screen. Like I said, it's a minor thing so if you dont want to change it fair enough, but I dont think were talking avout the same thing.

Ahh sorry man. Misunderstanding between two of us :D. I will try to create a new mod logo then.

• Like 1

Ahh sorry man. Misunderstanding between two of us :D. I will try to create a new mod logo then.

No worries  :D Honestly, just inverting the colors would probably do the trick.

Thanks for the update. Fantastic work.

Me and my clan will be using this kit for legit Rangers and Raiders loadout in our gameplay.

Regards.

Some pics with the stuff in the mod :D

MarCiras Vest in khaki and RGreen + New Shemagh

TGxs3Rb.jpg

Seg8NNG.jpg

L6YKcg9.jpg

New Cryedro Backpack in Khaki 

Uw0nYCn.jpg

I will post few other pics later today or tomorrow :)

• Like 6

How you guys like the new vest textures I made? Currently only Direone has them but I will include them in the next update.

Ohh and also thanks to Zeealex uniform is now weighted properly so they are coming shortly in the next update! :)

• Like 7

How you guys like the new vest textures I made? Currently only Direone has them but I will include them in the next update.

Ohh and also thanks to Zeealex uniform is now weighted properly so they are coming shortly in the next update! :)

@Adacas, your stuff looks really good. I admire your continuous improvement and development of gear. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Just a slight observation mate, the inova Strobe light on the back could do with being placed a little closer, as it "floats" just off the vest

• Like 2

The tan vest needs a little saturation but other then that looking sweet man, loving the backpacks too, this game really needs some good backpacks.

love the masks with the shemaghs and caps with masks!!!!! thank you man!!!

I love your mod , but if you can (want) it will be so nice to have the cap without the bowman. I use the tryk to put a comtac on the cap and yours i can't.

Just a slight observation mate, the inova Strobe light on the back could do with being placed a little closer, as it "floats" just off the vest

Ok will fix it.

I love your mod , but if you can (want) it will be so nice to have the cap without the bowman. I use the tryk to put a comtac on the cap and yours i can't.

I will probably just make another cap that has Comtac or Peltor itself so you won't need a seperate item

• Like 2

These will be additions to the pack, not replacements for the already existing textures, right?

Ok will fix it.

I will probably just make another cap that has Comtac or Peltor itself so you won't need a seperate item

Sweet, I kinda like the look of the comtacs and peltors more, so this is great news. Also, speaking of new items, have you considered creating a vest with SMG pouches? Could slap on a couple of shotgun shells to go for the breacher aesthetic. 

These will be additions to the pack, not replacements for the already existing textures, right?

Sweet, I kinda like the look of the comtacs and peltors more, so this is great news. Also, speaking of new items, have you considered creating a vest with SMG pouches? Could slap on a couple of shotgun shells to go for the breacher aesthetic. 

New textures will replace old ones. Old ones were done with Substance Painter 2. It is very easy to do the textures there but in the end it lacks quality so I played around in photoshop and made completely new ones that are way better then the old ones. Also most of the stuff are retextured. One of them is battle belt that also was poor quality.

MarCiras Breacher will be done later on

• Like 3

New textures will replace old ones. Old ones were done with Substance Painter 2. It is very easy to do the textures there but in the end it lacks quality so I played around in photoshop and made completely new ones that are way better then the old ones. Also most of the stuff are retextured. One of them is battle belt that also was poor quality.

MarCiras Breacher will be done later on

I see, so in that screenshot the tan camelbag and some of the pouches are the old textures?

why not add the holster on one leg and a kit bag on the other leg?

US Army Rangers used the "land version", the MarCiras was used by SEALs, MarSOC and the Force Recon units used the MS-Ciras. I don't think these are still in use but I'm not sure.

Edit: Sorry for the double post! :mellow:

We used the land version, yeah.  Prior to that we had the Maritime version, but it was much bulkier, and agility is not given enough credit by the big Army/USMC.  I think they were looking at transitioning to CryPrecision stuff (like the jumpable plate carrier) with the addition of the ceramic side plates that we used previously.  SAS/Commandos, if I remember correctly, used the angled/heart cover setup without side plates - I only remember that it was angled and seemed to cover a lot less of your front than ours.

That said, no offense to the mod maker, because it's their business and I'm just one man who likes to nit-pick, but...

1)  As you can see in base Arma, these magazines are placed backwards for right handed shooters.  This is basic E-1 level TTP's.  http://imgur.com/a/RoHBP

2) The kits are a bit cluttered for my taste.  Everyone does their kit differently, but that doesn't mean there's not a wrong way to do it - just that there is a lack of leadership in fixing that cluttered kit.

A few examples would be chemlights - chemlights get tied up via 5-50 cord and broken off as needed.  Worn on belt. 

GPS - wear on left wrist as a right handed shooter, next to watch and map/target card.

Medical pouch - wear on back left/right, near kidney so it's out of the way of your elbows.

Radio/Magazines - right handed shooter -> mag pouch mag pouch mag pouch radio pouch, antenna weaved through right shoulder pad or cabled on your back.

Thrown - 1-2 pouches above magazines, or wear on back for other people to grab.  Rest in small backpouch attached to rig.

There isn't a huge difference in 'worn' kit between a medic and a machine gunner, just small changes in what pouches are used and if you're carrying a backpack or not. 

Like I said, agility is important, that's why these rigs are worn over others like the IBA/IOTV.

why not add the holster on one leg and a kit bag on the other leg?

Because it would make vest incompatible with alot of other uniforms

Some other pics guys :D

The uniform in Khaki, the new cap+face mask multicam/khaki and the MarCiras in khaki

JpZVZ8A.jpg

The cryedro backpack in khaki with the crowbar

4X4XI7U.jpg

and the one in multicam without the crowbar + the new multicam MarCiras vest and the uniform in RGreen

FEHrV5N.jpg

Uniform in multicam + new MarCiras vest in multicam

CW3yIvK.jpg

The cap in multicam with facemask

yJ8bVJN.jpg

• Like 10

Hello guys!

Some big news. I have started my own Patreon campaign. I have been wondering if I should go for it or not but I decided I will do it.

The main reason for the Patreon account is that I would love to get my hands on Graphics Tablet. This piece of device would help me with modelling new content easier, more precisely and more efficiently.

Heres a link for those who wants to check it out: https://patreon.com/adacas

I appreciate all of your support. You're the best community!

And to end the message I will tease you abit. Crye Precision Rack

qP1DkcY.png

• Like 17

Nice, we could use some lightweight, low profile stuff. The BIS tactical vest isnt the best really.

• Like 1

This is great stuff, Adacas. Thanks for your efforts (and everyone else involved) and for sharing it all with the community.

• Like 1