Oh-nice one adacas! Thats cheered me right up. I am having terrible pain from a toothache-your mod release will distract me from it :D

Thanks again.

P.S Moving topic to complete.

Oh-nice one adacas! Thats cheered me right up. I am having terrible pain from a toothache-your mod release will distract me from it :D

Thanks again.

P.S Moving topic to complete.

Thanks you and thank you all for supporting the mod. The beggining was the hardest part now I will update the mod from time to time. :)

• Like 4

I love it so much. These vests are the most detailed models i have ever seen in arma. Only one problem as i mentioned before, they are a little big. These are as big as IOTVs from RHS. Bottom of the vests are around the waist instead of belly and there is space between shoulders and shoulder pads even with your uniforms(as i saw in your pictures). Just a reference:

https://youtu.be/y0axLATllJY?t=1m40s

I guess it would be an enormous pain in the ass to resize the vests at this point, and if you dont want to mess with anything thats understandable(at the end of the day its still armaverse ;))

I think the scaling of the CIRAS vests is fine. They look especially good paired with cunico's G3 uniforms. One issue I've noticed is that the shadows for the battle belt and cameback show on every every vest, including those that don't have camelbacks or battle belts. For example, on a regular no camelback no belt vest, there's a shadows on both the back and the waist, and you can see the dump pouch's shadow on the ground. Great release regardless, thanks for the addon, and thank you for putting these out ahead of the other contents of the pack.

• Like 1

I think the scaling of the CIRAS vests is fine. They look especially good paired with cunico's G3 uniforms. One issue I've noticed is that the shadows for the battle belt and cameback show on every every vest, including those that don't have camelbacks or battle belts. For example, on a regular no camelback no belt vest, there's a shadows on both the back and the waist, and you can see the dump pouch's shadow on the ground. Great release regardless, thanks for the addon, and thank you for putting these out ahead of the other contents of the pack.

I though I did it fine. Atleast it worked for me. Maybe I missed some vest configuration. I'll look into it.

• Like 1

I can't recreate the error. Everything works fine for me.

• Like 1

I can't recreate the error. Everything works fine for me.

Strange. I'll try a reinstall, see if its a problem on my end. It may be worth mentioning that it is not visible in the arsenal, the problems were only visible outside of it.

Seems fine to me-no error as described here either.

Congrats on release :)

I've been looking forward to these. Dl'd and will try them out later on.

Congrats on the release Didn't even spot this being released, a pleasant surprise indeed. Quite happy to see the vests fit cunico's g3s (and his other RHS assets). They might seem slightly oversized, but overall it's no biggie. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

• Like 2

Hey Adacas!

Thank you very much for releasing this wonderful mod! The vests look f****** amazing :459:

I've shared this mod with a couple of dudes of me - they're all in my opinion - great work!

A modest question... could you add some pistol Holsters on the leg or on the vest? That would be cool ;)

Cheers!

Hey Adacas!

Thank you very much for releasing this wonderful mod! The vests look f****** amazing :459:

I've shared this mod with a couple of dudes of me - they're all in my opinion - great work!

A modest question... could you add some pistol Holsters on the leg or on the vest? That would be cool ;)

Cheers!

The thing about pistol holster bothered me for some time. I intented to do the holster on the combat belt but then if I add the proxy for holstered pistol I can't hide it when I don't want the belt to appear so the pistol just floats in the air. Leg holster is not hard to do but then clipping issues would accur on diffrent uniforms. I could do two models of each class variations with and without belt so I could set up diffrent proxys for holstered pistol. For example if vest has belt then the holster is on the belt but if theres no belt in the model I could do the holster on the vest itself. If holsters are really what you want I can do it. It won't be hard

• Like 4

G'day Adacas,

I think the new vests are looking great. Holsters would be a great addition to the vests, but only if YOU want to add them.

Regarding what you said about not being able to hide the pistol when there is no holster so it will just float in the air-in a way that does not matter.

RoadRunner designed his vests like that too-because if you think about it, why would you carry a pistol with no holster? If people want a pistol they use the vest with a holster-if not, they don't use a pistol. Easy :)

(To be honest I dont really care about pistols-I never use them anyway,but thats just me.other people seem to really want them.)

• Like 3

The thing about pistol holster bothered me for some time. I intented to do the holster on the combat belt but then if I add the proxy for holstered pistol I can't hide it when I don't want the belt to appear so the pistol just floats in the air. Leg holster is not hard to do but then clipping issues would accur on diffrent uniforms. I could do two models of each class variations with and without belt so I could set up diffrent proxys for holstered pistol. For example if vest has belt then the holster is on the belt but if theres no belt in the model I could do the holster on the vest itself. If holsters are really what you want I can do it. It won't be hard

Yeah that would be so great if you could do that! :clap: â€‹

• Like 1

Holsters are coming next update! Also I will add vest icons.

IFOFsSk.png

• Like 13

Managed to do the update today. 0.5.1 is live! Steam Workshop and Google drive link is updated.

Next update is gonna be bigger.

Changelog

Added icons for MarCiras vest

Added pistol holster for all MarCiras vests

• Like 4

Todays final work. Feel free to write suggestions on what gear you would like to see and if possible or if I like it I will do it

GVdAfH2.jpg

Maybe a Eagle industries YOTE backpack in MC, CB, RG, AOR1&2

• Like 2

Nice work on the release and the update! Pistol holsters are looking fine. You mentioned that some of the items are ports from arma 2. Do you plan on updating those with your own models in time or will you leave them untouched?

Nice work on the release and the update! Pistol holsters are looking fine. You mentioned that some of the items are ports from arma 2. Do you plan on updating those with your own models in time or will you leave them untouched?

Didn't planned to change them actually. Still a lot of work to do to bring other new stuff

• Like 3