The vest looks fantastic. Are you planning a version without the belt as well?

I mentioned few pages ago that there will be 4 variations of each vest class (eg. team lead, machine gunner and etc) Those 4 are: Light(vest without pouches on the back) Heavy(vest with pouches on the back +more space+ more weight) and plus both of these variations with belt

• Like 5

Have you got Coyote Tan textures for the CIRAS planned too?

Looking good chief, the highlights of the OD G3's looks a tad too much, but the vest is getting there, good effort. !!

• Like 2

Looking good chief, the highlights of the OD G3's looks a tad too much, but the vest is getting there, good effort. !!

Warden is already experimenting with new workflow for texturing because of those highlights

• Like 2

Great! Sabres SOTG mod had such amazing models for helmets and other stuff-good to see some of it is being used.Maybe someday we will get more of the assets ported to Arma 3 by Sabre :)

They're being worked on by the project Overwatch team, that's why I never released them when I got them ;) 

• Like 1

looking good, where are the goggles from ( the one with the low masks/ balaclavas have seen them around here a few times on screenshots but havent found an addon

looking good, where are the goggles from ( the one with the low masks/ balaclavas have seen them around here a few times on screenshots but havent found an addon

Thats my own model that I did. I also donated that model for VSM mod

• Like 2

do you have a link maybe ?

and will you vests be retexturable along with the Helmets ? my Unit uses a Variety of Flecktarn patterns mostly created by me ? so hidden selections would be cool . I tried to use Warden_1's Source files but the JPCs there dont have any pockets unfortunately

and will you vests be retexturable along with the Helmets ? my Unit uses a Variety of Flecktarn patterns mostly created by me ? so hidden selections would be cool . I tried to use Warden_1's Source files but the JPCs there dont have any pockets unfortunately

Here is the link to VSm accsesory pack. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31148

Also-regarding the JPC's , RoadRunner has made additional versions of the same model and has added pouches,radios etc http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31181

• Like 2

I won't give you models. I only share them with few people. But regarding hiddenselections yes you will be able to retexture it. 

• Like 2

Impressive wip shots. Could you show the stuff off on stratis or tanoa? Want to see what it looks like under normal lighting circumstances (VA lighting is always a bit strange).

Impressive wip shots. Could you show the stuff off on stratis or tanoa? Want to see what it looks like under normal lighting circumstances (VA lighting is always a bit strange).

I'm still experimenting with textures so I don't even bother on testing the diffrent lighting.

• Like 3

I asked Cunico for some of the vest accessories but I never got a response back so I won't ask him again.

cunico's a really busy guy, I don't think it was intentional, he's pretty cool, but I think for consistency's sake it was probably for the better that you made your own accessories anyway, cause lets face it, you rock at it. ;)

• Like 6

I'm still experimenting with textures so I don't even bother on testing the diffrent lighting.

Thats kinda what I meant  ;) What looks good in the VA might look weird 'ingame' and vice versa. 

Completely new texturing workflow. It took about 3 hours for me to do the texture but it is worth it.

http://imgur.com/a/zanWQ

• Like 12

looks really really good.I am very excited for this release :)

• Like 1

Had some time to do more vest variations. So far I have 4. TeamLeader, Grenadier, MachineGunner and Rifleman. Planning to do one for the medic and I believe that would be enough for now.

For those who are new to my topic all of those vest comes in 4 more variations. These are the variations: 1. Vest. 2. Vest + CamelBak. 3. Vest + Combat Belt. 4. Vest + Combat Belt + CamelBak.

http://imgur.com/a/xcWlG (Link for full size images)

http://imgur.com/a/xcWlG

• Like 18

Looking very good-I like the choice we are given-camelbak/belt etc

These are awesome!!! God, every update makes me more and more unpatient.

Btw, a pistol holster on upper chest could fill the space on the rifleman variant, but its still perfect.

• Like 4

The mod is ready for its first test release v 0.5!

So far it only includes MarCiras in 4 class variations (TeamLeader, MachineGunner, Rifleman, Grenadier)

Download link: HERE

Steam Workshop link: HERE

Uniforms are still work in progress

(Moderators you can move the topic to COMPLETE section now)

• Like 10