seal-of-approval-meme.jpg

Cheers to zee as well :D

• Like 1

Thanks to Zeealex MarCiras vest is weighted.

http://imgur.com/a/PB8xz

Wow, looks awesome. And I see the Crye G3 Field Uniform is coming along well. Hoping for a release soon. Nice work adacas and zeealex!

Very nice!  :)

Do you have plans for adding a version with SAW/MG pouches? Somehow all the nice vests made by the community don't come in such a variant.

Thank you all for the comments. :)

Very nice!  :)

Do you have plans for adding a version with SAW/MG pouches? Somehow all the nice vests made by the community don't come in such a variant.

Yes there will be MG vest variation along side with other variations 

• Like 2

Model looks flawless!! I hope you reposition straps on shoulder a little tighter.

Btw will there be one without belt?

Model looks flawless!! I hope you reposition straps on shoulder a little tighter.

Btw will there be one without belt?

I was thinking about doing two variations of each roles vests. Light and Heavy but now as you mentioned belt I might as well make four of them.

Light would mean just the vest with nescessary pouches

Heavy would be the same vest + pouches on the back of the vest instead of backpack. (The carry size of the vest would increase also ofcourse)

And plus 2 more variations with belt for both of these vests.

• Like 4

You made a great work bud!! Can't wait to try all that awesome stuff! :D

This was a thread full of "ooh's" and "aah's".

Impresive mate and can't wait to see them ingame :)

Great update. Any chance you'll be creating some custom footwear? Those BIS boots are really starting to show their age.

Great update. Any chance you'll be creating some custom footwear? Those BIS boots are really starting to show their age.

Haven't tried to do anything like that yet. And I'm not hardsurface modeller so that would prove quite a challange. But for now there are others things I have to focus on

Haven't tried to do anything like that yet. And I'm not hardsurface modeller so that would prove quite a challange. But for now there are others things I have to focus on

Could you use the boots like the 4th guy along, they tend to be more realistic in a modern sense?

rs8gfgt_4.jpg

Do I see the base of some Lithuanian death whispers here?

:D That idea is long time dead since not many people from my country actually appreciated what I was doing.

:D That idea is long time dead since not many people from my country actually appreciated what I was doing.

Bet they are kicking themselves now! lol

• Like 1

Yeah but a small Easter egg because now you got basically all you need on the infantry side, just put a flag done.

Will you add mich 2000 from Lithuanian Armed Forces mod?

What does everyone think about the shirts looking a bit more like this?

0ovAYYe.png

• Like 12

So I finally started practicing hardsurface modelling. First thing I modelled was an easy chemlight. Next thing I did is a bit bigger. Inova Flashlight/Strobe

247-Titanium.jpg

9uUXByW.png

• Like 12

Nice work with this stuff mate! Only found this thread now-what is here is very impressive.

Regarding the discussion about kneepads a few pages back, the Sp pack by Craig has kneepads in the glasses slot-maybe they could be added here if you ask him. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24868

• Like 1

Well current crye pants don't need kneepads first of all. They have intergrated ones inside the pants. They are pretty much same as the ones you see on G3 Combat uniform. If I'm going to make another pants later on I will just model kneepad myself and adjust it how I see it fits.

PADKF300000.png

Nice work with this stuff mate! Only found this thread now-what is here is very impressive.

Regarding the discussion about kneepads a few pages back, the Sp pack by Craig has kneepads in the glasses slot-maybe they could be added here if you ask him. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24868

• Like 3

Oh I know-just people were talking about removable kneepads that all :) Everything looks great-I was eagerly awaiting your other mod, so it's great to see this coming along so well.