Looks like a really nice model with crisp textures, but like others said it's a bit too big (too long specifically). Good work nontheless.

Looks like a really nice model with crisp textures, but like others said it's a bit too big (too long specifically). Good work nontheless.

What do you mean by saying too long?

as in the length of the vest looks too long.

The more I look it's maybe down to the area of the vest under the arms, it's quite low, giving the impression the vest is long, going off my own recollections of wearing the vest, the gap between my oxters/armpits and the top of the side panels of the vest was perhaps only 4-6" if that , as that's the area of vulnerability and where you wore side plates. 

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/Ranger_Captain/CIRAS/adlsized.jpg

Look at the vests in this picture, there's not much of a gap between the top of the sides and the armpit.

• Like 2

Worked on some more headgear. All of the headgear will have these options: shemagh, shemagh+face cover and without both. 

Planned headgear to be released for v1.0 are: Airframe, Fast Ballistic, Cap, Booniehat

Also want to say thanks to warden_01 for donating Airframe and Fast Ballistic helmets, Road Runner and Ardvarkdb for some of the helmet accessories 

http://imgur.com/a/3uybD

• Like 13

Basically what roadrunner said

Worked on some more headgear. All of the headgear will have these options: shemagh, shemagh+face cover and without both. 

Planned headgear to be released for v1.0 are: Airframe, Fast Ballistic, Cap, Booniehat

Also want to say thanks to warden_01 for donating Airframe and Fast Ballistic helmets, Road Runner and Ardvarkdb for some of the helmet accessories 

That looks great. All these heavily customized helmets have me very excited. The surefire helmetlight looks a bit weird though. Wouldnt that be uncomfortable to wear (drag and weight)?

Props to Adacas for indulging us in our Crye addictions.

Yay more high quality Crye  :D What kind of dimensions will these models have? (vanilla NATO, custom, etc.)

That looks great. All these heavily customized helmets have me very excited. The surefire helmetlight looks a bit weird though. Wouldnt that be uncomfortable to wear (drag and weight)?

Mate if you mean the accessory on the left this is a contour camera the surefire is the small one on the right. And the combination thar adacas made it's realistic, a lot of operator use the side rails for attach accessories like in the pic

Mate if you mean the accessory on the left this is a contour camera the surefire is the small one on the right. And the combination thar adacas made it's realistic, a lot of operator use the side rails for attach accessories like in the pic

No I mean the surefire light on the ballcap. There's some pictures of that particular config floating around, but it seems so counterintuitive (and feels that way as well when I put on a ballcap with an off centered weight attached to its brim). Then again, if people wear it like that then who am I to question it.

No I mean the surefire light on the ballcap. There's some pictures of that particular config floating around, but it seems so counterintuitive (and feels that way as well when I put on a ballcap with an off centered weight attached to its brim). Then again, if people wear it like that then who am I to question it.

Ah sorry mate, i didn't notice that lol

I photoshopped the CIRAS from one image you had posted onto a vanilla NATO uniform to demonstrate what I think would be the ideal "fit" of the vest. In my opinion, keeping the shoulders high would be a good idea so it doesn't clip with other uniforms like cunico's G3s. Of course this is probably easier said than done though.

HMkihPF.jpg

• Like 1

Request: Can you nake a variant of your uniform with the collar up like you have shown, with nomex flight gloves instead of the blackhawk style gloves?

Id like to get a good pilot uniform going but we lack a good flight suit model with the right gloves. The army air crew uniform is basically what you have made just with different gloves.

Thanks!

yeah-baby-gif-joey-friends.gif

Too many glorified t-shirts, need more proper coats, approved :D

• Like 2

you're doing an awesome job on the Crye's can you make a cut sleeved version, with the open zipper top? :D

• Like 4

That's cause you ain't got it tight enough that it gives you a sore head !! LOL

you're doing an awesome job on the Crye's can you make a cut sleeved version, with the open zipper top? :D

Definetely not with this uniform. It just wouldn't look right but I have plans to do something like that for other uniforms some time later.

• Like 2

Given the BIS boots may I assume that gloves will also be included?

Given the BIS boots may I assume that gloves will also be included?

I already have Oakley gloves on the model. Will post more screenshots later

• Like 2

Hello, I absolutely love the work you've posted here and keep it up! I've had a quick read through the forum and I haven't seen anything about adding like a jacket/ smock with woodland and or desert patterns.

http://prntscr.com/br4a35

http://prntscr.com/br4ac3

Hope you like and can't wait for it too be finished!

I have an idea for this mod regarding camo patterns and textures.

So I would release this mod with three camo variations: Khaki, Ranger Green and Multicam. I know I will get a alot of requests to do diffrent camo patterns and that isn't the problem the problem would be having so many variations of various textures in one pack clustered. And I know some of you want only specific camo. So I decided to stick to three main textures for now and as the time goes release seperate mods dependent on this that will only include the textures of specific camo. This way people would only have to download what they need.

I already have two camo pattern familys in mind. It would be AOR family and ATACS.

• Like 6