Most of the models I do I start of from Marvelous Designer -> Zbrush -> Topogun -> Substance Painter -> Blender (weighting) -> Object builder -> Arma 3

Damn I start mine in Marvelous designer and head to Zbrush but thats where I freeze and cant do shit :D I'm not really experienced

Crye Precision G3 All Weather Field Pants in game

2JTmTMw.png

• Like 12

Oh damn they looks really nice. The multicam is a bit too "orangy" in my opinion. Was the screenshot taken with a ppeffect?

Oh damn they looks really nice. The multicam is a bit too "orangy" in my opinion. Was the screenshot taken with a ppeffect?

It is because of my game settings. I have Saturation all the way up thats why. Will lower saturation when I'm gonna take other screenshots

• Like 2

It is because of my game settings. I have Saturation all the way up thats why. Will lower saturation when I'm gonna take other screenshots

Right, makes sense! Looking forward to the rest of the stuff! So far everything has been great! I'm out of likes btw :D

Looking good mate. Some really nice shapes in the model.

One thing I would look at is reducing the thickness of some of your stitching areas, could just clean up the bakes in PS. Looks to be some excess stuff you could trim off the sides to thin them out abit.

MarCiras. Textures are still early WIP

9r0sm5G.jpgQ5oPJ1h.jpgvia0Iou.jpg

• Like 12

Great work man! thats going to look awesome afterwards. 

• Like 2

I really like it, but it looks a little bit over scaled, I've had both this, and the regular CIRAS, this looks a tad too long, it normally carries 10 x 12 or 10 x 10 SAPI plates, or level V's with the soft armour inserts, in the internal pouches, both mine never really came below the navel, they're nice vests, nice and snug, with the internal cummerbund making it snug, but fuck me, it retains the core heat too well, and makes you sweat like a mad man when it's over 30 degrees heat. 

This is going to be a very nice addition to all the vest addons out there.

• Like 4

I really like it, but it looks a little bit over scaled, I've had both this, and the regular CIRAS, this looks a tad too long, it normally carries 10 x 12 or 10 x 10 SAPI plates, or level V's with the soft armour inserts, in the internal pouches, both mine never really came below the navel, they're nice vests, nice and snug, with the internal cummerbund making it snug, but fuck me, it retains the core heat too well, and makes you sweat like a mad man when it's over 30 degrees heat. 

This is going to be a very nice addition to all the vest addons out there.

If the marciras is the appropriate size then it will end up being about 2 or so inches above your waist. Soft inserts go throughout the body and the plates slide in and ride high so it positions it around the sternum. It looks like it needs to be scaled on the Y axis down a bit so that the shoulder pads touch the shoulders and the bottom comes up another inch and a half or more.

• Like 2

I duno if your still taking in suggestions of body armours but I think the virtus body armour the births army is geting would be sweet. If some one has already mentioned it the fair enough i will just have to go thought the thread slower next time. Here's a link to more info about the new armour http://soldiersystems.net/2015/09/22/source-vagabond-virtus/

I duno if your still taking in suggestions of body armours but I think the virtus body armour the births army is geting would be sweet. If some one has already mentioned it the fair enough i will just have to go thought the thread slower next time. Here's a link to more info about the new armour http://soldiersystems.net/2015/09/22/source-vagabond-virtus/

I honestly like this body armor that you are getting a lot more than your previous one. It just looks better in my opinion. The helmets though are meh. Nothing against the british army hell I have a lot of friends in the british army mostly in reserves.

Not interested in British stuff. I'm not interested in any specific country stuff at all. I want to do stuff that is used all around the world

• Like 6

Not interested in British stuff. I'm not interested in any specific country stuff at all. I want to do stuff that is used all around the world

If you are open to suggestions: I would love to see a first generation OTV (aka IBA) for ArmA 3. These are widely used today in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Georgia and further countries.

I already did post a request here making my case for it. ;)

If you are open to suggestions: I would love to see a first generation OTV (aka IBA) for ArmA 3. These are widely used today in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Georgia and further countries.

I already did post a request here making my case for it. ;)

This is very old gear. I mainly focus on modern equipment. You know CryeP stuff and all the others

• Like 1

This is very old gear. I mainly focus on modern equipment. You know CryeP stuff and all the others

Sad to hear this. But anyway, keep up the great work! :)

Still going. Vest is still not properly weighted so not really much done with it.

NB2vqrq.png

Ohh and G3 Field Shirt is done. Just needs to be retopologized which is taken care by warden_01

e3sUCSj.png

• Like 11

All of this looks so damn good! I am loving every part of it, looking forward to seeing the vest weighted properly and that field blouse in-game!

Very impressive adacas! The one thing that looks a bit 'off' are the highlights. They seem a bit too white, although that could be the lighting of the virtual arsenal throwing me off. 

Very impressive adacas! The one thing that looks a bit 'off' are the highlights. They seem a bit too white, although that could be the lighting of the virtual arsenal throwing me off. 

Just fixed it