Everything ingame: For some reason character doesn't have head will have to look into it later tommorow. I will be adding shoes and gloves to the model aswell other than that have I still have to create LOD's and shadow LODNhaZXLp.jpg

It might be you're missing the bysta proxy ? Other than that, looks pretty good.

Everything ingame: For some reason character doesn't have head will have to look into it later tommorow. I will be adding shoes and gloves to the model aswell other than that have I still have to create LOD's and shadow LOD

NhaZXLp.jpg

Okay 2 things. First the uniform looks amazing and I am loving the fact that I can retexture them after release, I am also waiting to see them patiently with boots and gloves. Second thing, I see everyone quoting with the picture and writing their stuff, was I the only one that got a warning from the moderators for quoting pictures and writing my stuff?

• Like 1

Let the conspiracy theories begin!!!! :P

Hey just wanted to say good work on the addon and gear. Looking good mate. If I may make a suggestion for gear, could you look in to adding knee pads. Maybe it is a silly idea but I think it would be a cool bit of kit to have in arma. Cheers

Okay 2 things. First the uniform looks amazing and I am loving the fact that I can retexture them after release, I am also waiting to see them patiently with boots and gloves. Second thing, I see everyone quoting with the picture and writing their stuff, was I the only one that got a warning from the moderators for quoting pictures and writing my stuff?

I've had warnings before as well for doing the same thing ;)

Hey just wanted to say good work on the addon and gear. Looking good mate. If I may make a suggestion for gear, could you look in to adding knee pads. Maybe it is a silly idea but I think it would be a cool bit of kit to have in arma. Cheers

Oh yes I'd love to see the uniforms with kneepads too! I honestly love kneepads on uniforms they look really good.

i was thinking about the kneepads and I will probably add them. Just unsure whether I should go with A2 sample ones or make completely new ones.

i was thinking about the kneepads and I will probably add them. Just unsure whether I should go with A2 sample ones or make completely new ones.

I havne't seen the A2 sample ones... Just don't make them a part of the uniform like they are for some already please!? I know there are uniforms out there like that, however I think looks odd.

Awesome dude I'm happy you where already thinking about adding them in. As for if you should port over the A2 kneepads. I would maybe look in to modeling a pair of new ones all together, so that the modle will fit on to the very nice looking pants you did. Just a side note would you be making the knee pads part of the pants modle or would you have the knee pads be removable. Like have the knee pads as a nvg slot or a sunglasses slot. Also one last thing, are you going to look in to making a new scuba suit? Cheers

Awesome dude I'm happy you where already thinking about adding them in. As for if you should port over the A2 kneepads. I would maybe look in to modeling a pair of new ones all together, so that the modle will fit on to the very nice looking pants you did. Just a side note would you be making the knee pads part of the pants modle or would you have the knee pads be removable. Like have the knee pads as a nvg slot or a sunglasses slot. Also one last thing, are you going to look in to making a new scuba suit? Cheers

As he is willing to give his source files to everyone wanting to use them you could just make them fit into the nvg or goggles slot yourself if he doesn't

If I do the kneepads I will be adding them to the uniform model itself. But the uniform will have maybe two or three models. One would be without kneepads, second with both and maybe a third one with only just one.

• Like 1

If I do the kneepads I will be adding them to the uniform model itself. But the uniform will have maybe two or three models. One would be without kneepads, second with both and maybe a third one with only just one.

Would it be similar to the ones we see with it stitched into the uniform or would it be the kind you would put on after? I just want to make sure I understand.

The kneepads would be in the uniform model itself as hiddenselections. I would define it in config if I want them to be visible or not. Its the roadrunners way where he from one model creates a lot of variations using hiddenselections.

• Like 7

A quick render inside Substance Painter. The glossines on velcro won't appear in A3

YLXwnlj.jpg

• Like 13

Beautiful vest adacas! Also did you finish the uniform? Did you add the boot and maybe the kneepads you mentioned?

Warden_01 will be doing a retopo of jacket beccause mine was pretty bad. After it is done I will do it

Beautiful vest adacas! Also did you finish the uniform? Did you add the boot and maybe the kneepads you mentioned?

• Like 1

If possible can you please do tucked out uniforms? you see, most uniforms in ARMA III including the mods, are tucked in, we are lacking some tucked out uniforms, if you do not know what i ment by this, i will provide you an example.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Jsdf-%E5%80%99%E8%A3%9C%E7%94%9F%EF%BC%88%E6%96%B0%E9%9A%8A%E5%93%A1%E5%89%8D%E6%9C%9F%EF%BC%89.jpg

the JSDF

or the 

Belgian Army, there are so many possibilities you could do with tucked out uniforms, it would be very much appriciated if you can do so.

thank you for reading

• Like 1

Warden_01 will be doing a retopo of jacket beccause mine was pretty bad. After it is done I will do it

Right thanks! Also I agree with Rikugun's idea of untucked uniforms!

Sabre played around with my vest a bit. He says it's not finished yet. But it already looks amazing

adacas.jpg

• Like 10

Sabre played around with my vest a bit. He says it's not finished yet. But it already looks amazing

adacas.jpg

Holy fuck! This is top quality!

Sabre is a god amongst men!!!! lol looking great Adacas! Love seeing your gear getting used all over the place now. Looking forward to more. :) 

I have some news. 

I ditched most of the stuff I made so far. My previous models were just based on something but I didn't tried to make them authentic and I don't like this idea anymore. Lets just say those models were practice for me to get better. From now on I'll create popular equipment used by SF and other military branches. 

So far I have done Maritime Ciras which is right now being retopologized by warden_1 (sorry no pics of model). And just right now I'm done with Crye Precision All Weather Field Pants. Theres still some fixing needed to be done but I will give this model to warden_1 also to do his magic. 

7YOBvC4.png

This is what I'm planning to do for V1.0 update:

1. Maritime Ciras

2. CP AW Field Pants + haven't decided what top to do feel free to suggest

3. Face cover (if you follow VSM Gear Pack you already saw it then if not check it out LINK)

• Like 7

Mate the pants look great! Also the face cover is very amazing, can't wait to actually have this! What program to you use?

Mate the pants look great! Also the face cover is very amazing, can't wait to actually have this! What program to you use?

Most of the models I do I start of from Marvelous Designer -> Zbrush -> Topogun -> Substance Painter -> Blender (weighting) -> Object builder -> Arma 3

• Like 1