I was thinking about that, but is that something people would even want? To my knowledge the only people really using it are fbi hrt/swat and a foreign country but I forget who.

Turkish special forces seem to be issuing them as standard. I was more suggesting it for people's PMC and fictional special operations units. I'd personally like to see an opscore Maritime, as SEALS and PJ's use them a lot, but I'd understand if you didn't want to do that since it's just a reshaped fast helmet.  

Turkish special forces seem to be issuing them as standard. I was more suggesting it for people's PMC and fictional special operations units. I'd personally like to see an opscore Maritime, as SEALS and PJ's use them a lot, but I'd understand if you didn't want to do that since it's just a reshaped fast helmet.  

I will add it to the list, was unaware it would be helpful as I didn't know it was used often. Maritime and Carbon will come first though.

• Like 2

The ops cores with the ventilation holes would be cool, only ones I've seen are the BIS default version.

• Like 1

Why is everyone so into the Ops-Cores? :o

• Like 1

Because Ops Core looks really nice as a helmet in general and it looks tactical as shit that's why :P

• Like 1

The ops cores with the ventilation holes would be cool, only ones I've seen are the BIS default version.

That's actually the Opscore Carbon, it's a bump helmet like the old protech's Delta wore in the 90's. It doesn't have any ballistic protection, it's designed for recon work. I suspect that BI actually modeled their "ECH lite" off of an airsoft knockoff, which often have ventilation holes.   

Because at this point every special operations unit in the world is using them to some degree, even the Russians. Plus they're a very sexy piece of kit. Sorry, I kind of accidentally highjacked the thread by bringing them up, I didn't realize Warden has decided to do all the Opscores  

• Like 1

warden_01 is now working on retopologizing carrier vest:

oTHw0Xz.jpg

• Like 9

That's actually the Opscore Carbon, it's a bump helmet like the old protech's Delta wore in the 90's. It doesn't have any ballistic protection, it's designed for recon work. I suspect that BI actually modeled their "ECH lite" off of an airsoft knockoff, which often have ventilation holes.   

Because at this point every special operations unit in the world is using them to some degree, even the Russians. Plus they're a very sexy piece of kit. Sorry, I kind of accidentally highjacked the thread by bringing them up, I didn't realize Warden has decided to do all the Opscores  

Yeah they're quite popular with PJ's and VBSS teams.

Ops cores are the new ACH !! :D

When everyone was issued their Fritz Kevlar, they wanted the ACH's, when they were issued the ACH, they wanted the Ops cores .. just an evolution man :D :P

• Like 2

Yeah they're quite popular with PJ's and VBSS teams.

Ops cores are the new ACH !! :D

When everyone was issued their Fritz Kevlar, they wanted the ACH's, when they were issued the ACH, they wanted the Ops cores .. just an evolution man :D :P

You are correct lol!

Hey I wanted to ask you guys what camo variations you would like to see besides multicam? I can do approx 10 of them.

Hey I wanted to ask you guys what camo variations you would like to see besides multicam? I can do approx 10 of them.

I'd like to see some Tan or Coyote, maybe black, AOR1, Woodland Marpat (I prefer Marine Pattern over AOR2). Maybe some more camos, I just can't think of them right now.

Coyote, black, ranger green, dark brown, Multicam, AOR-1, AOR-2, light khaki.

• Like 1

I'd say cover the major US patterns. So Multicam obviously, M81 Woodland, Three Color Desert, Khaki, Ranger Green, AOR 1 & 2, maybe black, and I guess Marpat woodland & desert, even though I've never SOF plate carriers in Marpat, MARSOC seems to prefer Khaki or Coyote carriers and Woodland uniforms. 

I would like to do more various camos. Been thinking adding the ATACS camo. Also would like to do us4ces camo pattern but I can't find good enough texture to work with. 

Right now I will try to play around with these camo patterns:

Multicam

AOR1

M81

ATACS AU

Ranger Green

• Like 5

Coyote, black, ranger green, dark brown, Multicam, AOR-1, AOR-2, light khaki.

Yes mate! Ranger green how did I forgot about that beauty!

A little tease before the night.

KlgxAzL.jpg

• Like 6

All 5 Camo's are done. Will have to add shoes and gloves to this guy (will use A2 sample models)EN0rAgi.jpg

• Like 7

Oh I like the pants a lot! Very well done job!

Very cool! :D

A regular t-shirt (not tucked in) on top of it would be nice as well

The current shirt is taken from A3 sample and I don't feel like needing another tshirt

I will add this better :)

TaCt1ei.jpg

• Like 3

Everything ingame: For some reason character doesn't have head will have to look into it later tommorow. I will be adding shoes and gloves to the model aswell other than that have I still have to create LOD's and shadow LODNhaZXLp.jpg

• Like 4

Everything ingame: For some reason character doesn't have head will have to look into it later tommorow. I will be adding shoes and gloves to the model aswell other than that have I still have to create LOD's and shadow LODNhaZXLp.jpg

Matejust a suggestion/request, you can make the shirt in different color? like gray, od and coyote brown? would be very cool! :D 

• Like 2

Matejust a suggestion/request, you can make the shirt in different color? like gray, od and coyote brown? would be very cool! :D

You will be able to retexture yourself after the release. As of now I'm going with 5 variations

• Like 1

You will be able to retexture yourself after the release. As of now I'm going with 5 variations

Ok got it mate! :D