direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

Hello! Opened ArmaRig_V6_1.blend file, edit model exported bvh format.
f4fa5d3ba5513ee0c9071283b8dbf60a.png

I import in ObjectBuilder. An error!

8119665534ac5d9520f9ee2e55077478.png

please help if anyone knows how to solve the problem.

Does anyone know of any good beginner tutorials for making animations? I want to make my own for personal use and maybe a Steam release eventually, but I have absolutely no knowledge of blender or ArmA modding.

• Like 1

just use the one that get me started mate just check the videos on this topic dude :D 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, direone said:

just use the one that get me started mate just check the videos on this topic dude :D 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

Hello, I'd like to use this mod in my current mission I'm developing.
Do I need to put it in as a separate mod (requirement for the player) or is there a way to put it into the mission folder?

Of course giving all credits to the Mod maker...

anyone have any idea how to get the mission or load the animation for this?? D: been looking around everywhere and cant find anything!

Just search in the cutscene animations via the animations viewer 

Trying to use the animiations, but i can't find any documentation (the link a couple pages back doesn't work), anyone who can help me?

The new Combat and Relax animations, i downloaded those but there is no documentation on how to use them, i still have documentation from an very old (and i think different version) with different poses then in the current mods

Solved now thanks to Shitfy!

2 hours ago, Foxone said:

Solved now thanks to Shitfy!

Hello.
It helps others if you could tell us how you solved it?
Thx!

5 minutes ago, Mordacai said:

Hello.
It helps others if you could tell us how you solved it?
Thx!

1. Load the mods

2. Go into the editor, spawn in, hit "ESC" and then click on "Animation Previewer". Navigate to the "Unknown" category and there you will find the animations. They should be listed under "combat" and "relax". 

3. Copy the animation you want and return to the editor.

4. Spawn a unit and click on them twice to open up their init.

5. Enter the following in their init: this switchmove "anim name"

6. Play and enjoy.

Hope that helps.

• Like 4

Anyone has old files with pictures & names of animations or link for download of them, was way easier to make stuff like that :D

Cheers ! 

1 minute ago, Drxi said:

Anyone has old files with pictures & names of animations or link for download of them, was way easier to make stuff like that :D

Cheers ! 

The workshop version has them. 

Although,I did say i would upload them and link to them here, so I will do it now in a minute

• Like 1

Relax pose Pics- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gj63sctm204mova/AAAh4tfZ3gGkuG_m6aDpwx0va?dl=0

Combat Pose pics- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1nskavbpkoyz6qg/AACiMGmSHyB5K0T3jhmr_gNua?dl=0

Maybe copy these links to the front page of the thread Direone? Definitely makes using the poses much easier :)

• Like 3

Yeah sure man will do that as soon as i have time now i'm from my phone and it is  bit more hard to edit stuff :p 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, direone said:

Yeah sure man will do that as soon as i have time now i'm from my phone and it is  bit more hard to edit stuff :p 

No worries :) I can do it for you if you like. (Being a super duper awesome moderator and everything..:f: )

• Like 3

On 4/21/2017 at 0:09 AM, ineptaphid said:

Relax pose Pics- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gj63sctm204mova/AAAh4tfZ3gGkuG_m6aDpwx0va?dl=0

Combat Pose pics- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1nskavbpkoyz6qg/AACiMGmSHyB5K0T3jhmr_gNua?dl=0

Maybe copy these links to the front page of the thread Direone? Definitely makes using the poses much easier :)

Thank you very much mate ! :) 

Nice work Direone

However i have problem with the three unit pose ie; the two guys supporting wounded soldier.

the first two work fine but the third (S3 ) gives me this error .

can you tell me how to correct if poss

z4YoJDn.gif 

thanks

Sorted ,     2  is missing value   (on the end )

Sods law you spend hours trying to get it to work then ask for help then get lucky :don11:

2YI8g1g.gif  

thanks for reply "Maker "

• Like 1

So guys after a lot of not updating the 2 pack here is the updated version of the Combat pack, only steam no more dropbox sorry but i prefer in that way.

Can't really tell how much new poses are in as i continued to work on poses for personal use and now i don't remeber how much poses are in the pack from the last update

for the name there isn't really the need of a readme file or a collction of poses pics as the poses go from combat_1 to combat_95 so just go on with the numbers and if the unit doesn't perfor a pose just try using the pose name with a,b,c etc :D for example  combat_90a or combat_90b etc

here is the link for the updated mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=750793634

• Like 3