direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

I hope that you'll make some other sniper poses, there are plenty of intresting sniper poses that you can make (and of course, "american sniper" themed screenies will pop up)! Keep up the good work, that's a nice pose  ;)

• Like 1

I hope that you'll make some other sniper poses, there are plenty of intresting sniper poses that you can make (and of course, "american sniper" themed screenies will pop up)! Keep up the good work, that's a nice pose  ;)

Sniper poses are a bit more hard to make but yeah sure i will try and make other sniper poses in the future :D thanks man! 

• Like 1

Awesome pose Man respect ..even my friend said that respect to You :D ..could you make (even the same bottom part pose ) but the torso wil lbe angled ? so he could rest the elbows againts knees ? as in one of the pictures i posted earlier ?

Edit- now i lost my words ..i just looked deeper into the original pic ive sent you (the one with M21)...and FULL respect ive notice evne the tiny detail of his left hand placing ..as i notice the thumb under weapoon and two fingers over the barrel ...respect man

• Like 1

Awesome pose Man respect ..even my friend said that respect to You :D ..could you make (even the same bottom part pose ) but the torso wil lbe angled ? so he could rest the elbows againts knees ? as in one of the pictures i posted earlier ?

Edit- now i lost my words ..i just looked deeper into the original pic ive sent you (the one with M21)...and FULL respect ive notice evne the tiny detail of his left hand placing ..as i notice the thumb under weapoon and two fingers over the barrel ...respect man

Thanks a lot man! You can't imagine how much i'm happy to see that you like my work! :D it's mean a ton for me! Anyway i can try but it's a bit difficult to do, i tried before when i'm making the pose to make him rest the elbows to the knees but with no great result :/

And thanks again buddy :P i like to make all the poses as much detailed as possible :D

The sniper pose is awesome man-Can't wait to try it out.

• Like 1

So guys i have something for you :D 

Some new walking pose with the rifle raised. One with vertical grip and one with the hand on the rail

WEWsgoj.jpg

seRDn67.jpg

and a new excorting pose, for this one i take inspiration from ghost recon future soldier :P

mCpmVwu.jpg

AFkgekf.jpg

Um5X8Ij.jpg

i need to make some tweak on some of those new poses but i will update the pack soon! :D 

peace guys! 

• Like 10

Alright guys i uploaded the combat poses pack on steam so the steam version have already the new poses in it :D i will upload the new update also here in a few minutes! 

And here is the new update of the combat poses pack fellas :D

----------------------------------------

Changelogs v1.2:

-Added 8 new poses 

just one thing guys animation combat_40a and combat_40b don't have pics :/ but i will put them in with the next update :D
  • Like 1

Dose this install like a addon folder or do i put it somewere else? Will it work with Eden Enhanced editor?

Yeah man install it like the other addon, if you want i also uploaded the 2 pack on steam :D unfortunatly no the mod doesn't work with 3DEN :/

Thanks for the update! :D

Enjoy them buddy! :D 

• Like 1

Thanks mate-looking forward to using the sniper animations :) Prepare for a lot of 3 colour desert and MICH clad American Sniper pics :D

• Like 2

Thanks mate-looking forward to using the sniper animations :) Prepare for a lot of 3 colour desert and MICH clad American Sniper pics :D

You'll not be the only one  :P 

• Like 2

You'll not be the only one  :P 

Can't wait to see them guys! :P 

• Like 2

What a boring night ...*notices update (secretly noticed many hours ago but shhhhh)* hmmm interesting *spends hours of launching Arma * from boring night it will be night of frustration ..Yaay ..Great poses Man

• Like 1

Another sniper pose guys! Specifically made for the M2010 ESR from RHS

oW09bit.jpg

vca17LQ.jpg

Hksrn26.jpg

PWXWVC0.jpg

and yes i know, the problem with the butt lol D: i tried a lot to make it look "normal" but with no success, i hope that you like it anyway  

• Like 4

wow i was thinking about a pose like that for overwatch pics :blink:

• Like 2

wow i was thinking about a pose like that for overwatch pics :blink:

Eheheh and i made it man :P

• Like 1

Annd another one for sniper guys! :D 

5qYUavE.jpg

b1c6Nom.jpg

yUaeZPV.jpg

hVrndrd.jpg

ELYlrRn.jpg

maybe in those pics you can see that the unit that support the rifle of the sniper is not on the ground and float a bit but i alredy fixed that problem :D

• Like 5

and yes i know, the problem with the butt lol

The character reference can be put into that pose without unwanted deformation.

3ERDLLWf.jpg

It's possible there's a problem with weighting of the character reference in the rig. Although it's actually BI's weighting. Not mine.

So that only leaves one other possibility. The weighting of the mesh in your pics. Which I assume is a custom addon. Maybe the leg weights are having too much influence over the butt area. Which is only something you'd see when turning the feet out the way you have them in the prone sniper pose. It probably wouldn't be noticeable for general movement.

You wouldn't even need to use the roll bones in the legs for that pose either. The pole targets should be enough to keep things in check.

Edit:

Actually, I didn't notice at first glance. But there's some heavy clipping on the legs of the uniform. I assume that's the character's skin coming through. If so, that explains the mesh collapsing. That could be corrected by a little weight painting in blender, or doing a direct weight transfer from the character reference to the trousers.

• Like 2

The character reference can be put into that pose without unwanted deformation.

It's possible there's a problem with weighting of the character reference in the rig. Although it's actually BI's weighting. Not mine.

So that only leaves one other possibility. The weighting of the mesh in your pics. Which I assume is a custom addon. Maybe the leg weights are having too much influence over the butt area. Which is only something you'd see when turning the feet out the way you have them in the prone sniper pose. It probably wouldn't be noticeable for general movement.

You wouldn't even need to use the roll bones in the legs for that pose either. The pole targets should be enough to keep things in check.

Edit:

Actually, I didn't notice at first glance. But there's some heavy clipping on the legs of the uniform. I assume that's the character's skin coming through. If so, that explains the mesh collapsing.

How can i put the character in that position man? could help me a lot :D

anyway yes the uniform is from an addon  mate

I didn't do anything fancy. Just got him into the lying position, turned out the feet and used the knee poles to keep the legs in check. The "poles" are the little double arrow widgets sitting in front of the knees.

Watching you work has been the reason for some of the changes I've made. One thing that still needs changing is the parenting of the arm poles. At the moment you have to pull them way off to the side when putting the character into the prone position, just to point the elbows downward.

You can make life a bit easier, until then, by switching off the transform locks for location in the bone panel.

2qmVppkZ.jpg

I think your pose is ok as it is. It's just weighting of the mesh in the addon is not following the underlying character. At least that's how it looks to me. It's not something you can correct with animation.

• Like 2